• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Adam777 said:

Apostle Paul changed immediately and completely, it is the example to follow after, a real one, not a privately interpreted one.

Did you even read what is said?

34 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

...for most of us with few exceptions

So may I humbly ask in brotherly love, ...are you turning this world upside down like Paul, which I sincerely hope you are, ...or are you just sitting in front of your computer criticizing everyone else?

Lord bless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  319
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

Paul began by loosing all, loosing his life to find the life with Christ,

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death

Philippians 3:Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

All in Christ suffer the same ways and tribulations

Revelation 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

2 Corinthians 1:Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.

which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer:

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation

2 Thessalonians 1:So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Philippians 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

In answer back to you, it is correct not to sit on our computers achieving nothing, let me know when you are ready to reconsider, that it is the same conflict which we saw and heard in Apostle Paul, and not for few only, and then help to turn the world upside down with me, as you put it

Having the same conflict which ye saw in me, and now hear to be in me.

which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer:

and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

1 Corinthians 4:9 For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
13 Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day.
14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
15 For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: