• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/15/1965

Hi, Mathew here again. Here is my testimonial as to how I became a Christian. I became a Christian in my teenage years. Before that I was dabbling in same-sex relationships which carried on in my adult years so I was having issues of lust and same sex attraction. I took some counciling but was unable to complete the course because of financial issues so I heavily relied on my Lord and Saviour to help me in this situation. I must say that it's been an interesting journey thus far. I continue to grow in the Lord and rely on him every day. Thanks be to Jesus it gets easier each day and I am happy to say that I no longer practise this lifestyle, praises to Jesus! Also I am a Psychiatric Survivor and am on medication but again i rely on the Lord for healing and believe him for that healing. That is my testimony. Thank you for allowing me to share. Blessings!

• This is Worthy 1

• 8 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.72
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 10/13/2019 at 9:26 PM, mathewcp said:

Hi, Mathew here again. Here is my testimonial as to how I became a Christian. I became a Christian in my teenage years. Before that I was dabbling in same-sex relationships which carried on in my adult years so I was having issues of lust and same sex attraction. I took some counciling but was unable to complete the course because of financial issues so I heavily relied on my Lord and Saviour to help me in this situation. I must say that it's been an interesting journey thus far. I continue to grow in the Lord and rely on him every day. Thanks be to Jesus it gets easier each day and I am happy to say that I no longer practise this lifestyle, praises to Jesus! Also I am a Psychiatric Survivor and am on medication but again i rely on the Lord for healing and believe him for that healing. That is my testimony. Thank you for allowing me to share. Blessings!

Awesome testimony.

Edited by KPaulG