• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,056
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

2 TIMOTHY 2:14 OF THESE THINGS PUT THEM IN REMEMBRANCE CHARGING THEM BEFORE THE LORD THAT THEY STRIFE NOT ABOUT WORDS TO NO PROFIT BUT TO THE SUBVERTING OF THE HEARERS 

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 all scripture is given by inspiration of GOD and is profitable for doctrine for reproof for correction for instruction in righteousness 

2 PETER 1:15 MOREOVER I WILL ENDEAVOR THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE AFTER MY DECEASE TO HAVE THESE THINGS IN REMEMBRANCE 

ROMANS 15:4 for whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope 

1 CORINTHIANS 11:2 NOW I PRAISE YOU BRETHREN THAT YOU REMEMBER ME IN ALL THINGS AND KEEP THE ORDINANCES AS I DELIVERED THEM TO YOU

ACTS 17:11 these were more noble than those in Thessalonica in that they received the word with all readiness of mind and searched the scriptures daily whether those things were so

1 TIMOTHY 4:6 IF THOU PUT THE BRETHREN IN REMEMBRANCE OF THESE THINGS THOU SHALT BE A GOOD MINISTER OF JESUS CHRIST NOURISHED UP IN THE WORDS OF FAITH AND OF GOODD DOCTRINE WHEREUNTO THOU HAST ATTAINED 

JOHN 7:38 he that believeth on me as the scripture hath said out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water 

JUDE 1:5 I WILL THEREFORE PUT YOU IN REMEMBRANCE THOUGH YOU ONCE KNEW THIS HOW THAT THE LORD HAVING SAVED THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT AFTERWARD DESTROYED THEM THAT BELIEVED NOT

ACTS 3:22 for moses truly said unto the fathers a prophet shall THE LORD YOUR GOD raise up unto you of your brethren like unto me HIM shall you hear in all things whatsoever HE shall say unto you --3:23--and it shall come to pass that every soul which will not hear that prophet ---shall be destroyed from among the people ---

1 CORINTHIANS 11:24 AND WHEN HE HAD GIVEN THANKS HE BRAKE IT AND SAID TAKE EAT THIS IS MY BODY WHICH IS BROKEN FOR YOU THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME 

--11:25-- after the same manner also HE took the cup when HE had supped saying this is the new testament in MY blood this do you as oft as you drink it in remembrance of ME

1 TIMOTHY 2:5 for there is one GOD and one mediator between GOD and men the man JESUS CHRIST

HEBREWS 13:12 WHEREFORE JESUS ALSO THAT HE MIGHT SANCTIFY THE PEOPLE WITH HIS OWN BLOOD SUFFERED WITHOUT THE GATE 

JOHN 5:34 BUT I RECEIVE NOT TESTIMONY FROM MAN BUT THESE THINGS I SAY THAT YOU MIGHT BE SAVED 

ACTS 4:12 NEITHER IS THERE ANY OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED 

JOHN 14:6 JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME 

JOHN 6:63 IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU THEY ARE SPIRIT AND THEY ARE LIFE

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,999
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

18 minutes ago, steve morrow said:

2 TIMOTHY 2:14 OF THESE THINGS PUT THEM IN REMEMBRANCE CHARGING THEM BEFORE THE LORD THAT THEY STRIFE NOT ABOUT WORDS TO NO PROFIT BUT TO THE SUBVERTING OF THE HEARERS 

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 all scripture is given by inspiration of GOD and is profitable for doctrine for reproof for correction for instruction in righteousness 

2 PETER 1:15 MOREOVER I WILL ENDEAVOR THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE AFTER MY DECEASE TO HAVE THESE THINGS IN REMEMBRANCE 

ROMANS 15:4 for whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope 

1 CORINTHIANS 11:2 NOW I PRAISE YOU BRETHREN THAT YOU REMEMBER ME IN ALL THINGS AND KEEP THE ORDINANCES AS I DELIVERED THEM TO YOU

ACTS 17:11 these were more noble than those in Thessalonica in that they received the word with all readiness of mind and searched the scriptures daily whether those things were so

1 TIMOTHY 4:6 IF THOU PUT THE BRETHREN IN REMEMBRANCE OF THESE THINGS THOU SHALT BE A GOOD MINISTER OF JESUS CHRIST NOURISHED UP IN THE WORDS OF FAITH AND OF GOODD DOCTRINE WHEREUNTO THOU HAST ATTAINED 

JOHN 7:38 he that believeth on me as the scripture hath said out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water 

JUDE 1:5 I WILL THEREFORE PUT YOU IN REMEMBRANCE THOUGH YOU ONCE KNEW THIS HOW THAT THE LORD HAVING SAVED THE PEOPLE OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT AFTERWARD DESTROYED THEM THAT BELIEVED NOT

ACTS 3:22 for moses truly said unto the fathers a prophet shall THE LORD YOUR GOD raise up unto you of your brethren like unto me HIM shall you hear in all things whatsoever HE shall say unto you --3:23--and it shall come to pass that every soul which will not hear that prophet ---shall be destroyed from among the people ---

1 CORINTHIANS 11:24 AND WHEN HE HAD GIVEN THANKS HE BRAKE IT AND SAID TAKE EAT THIS IS MY BODY WHICH IS BROKEN FOR YOU THIS DO IN REMEMBRANCE OF ME 

--11:25-- after the same manner also HE took the cup when HE had supped saying this is the new testament in MY blood this do you as oft as you drink it in remembrance of ME

1 TIMOTHY 2:5 for there is one GOD and one mediator between GOD and men the man JESUS CHRIST

HEBREWS 13:12 WHEREFORE JESUS ALSO THAT HE MIGHT SANCTIFY THE PEOPLE WITH HIS OWN BLOOD SUFFERED WITHOUT THE GATE 

JOHN 5:34 BUT I RECEIVE NOT TESTIMONY FROM MAN BUT THESE THINGS I SAY THAT YOU MIGHT BE SAVED 

ACTS 4:12 NEITHER IS THERE ANY OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED 

JOHN 14:6 JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME 

JOHN 6:63 IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU THEY ARE SPIRIT AND THEY ARE LIFE

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

Good memory verses, and certainly for us to apply! Thanks Steve.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

GINOLJC, to all.

This is one "REMEMBRANCE" I Love. Acts 10:1 "There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band," 2 "A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway." 3 "He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius." 4 "And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God."

Captian Cornelius, a gentile was Loved by God, and was written in the book of life. supportive scripture, Malachi 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name." 17 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him." 18 "Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not."

the Hebrew word remembrance here in Malachi 3:16 is H2146 זִכרוֹן zikrown (zik-rone') n-m.
a memento (or memorable thing, day or writing).
[from H2142]
KJV: memorial, record. 
Root(s): H2142 

Captian Cornelius, a gentile was "REMEMBERED" of God by writting his name in the book. for he/God said, 7 "And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him."

so Cornelius, a gentile was a son of God, because  his "fear of the LORD prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God." and being a son of God, as his household also feared God, the household was saved also. what a Great God we serve.

PICJAG.

• Thanks 1