• Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,048
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

HELP US LORD JESUS TO BELIEVE I PRAY IN YOUR NAME

MATTHEW 5:48 be you therefore perfect even as your FATHER in heaven is perfect 

DEUTERONOMY 18:13 thou shalt be perfect with the LORD THY GOD 

2 PETER 3:13 nevertheless we according to HIS promise look for new heavens and a new earth --wherein dwelleth righteousness --3:14-- wherefore beloved seeing that you look for such things be diligent that you may be found of HIM --- in peace without spot and blameless ---

2 SAMUEL 22:23 GOD is my strength and power and HE maketh my way perfect 

LUKE 1:37 for with GOD nothing shall be impossible 

1 THESSALONIANS 3:13 to the end HE may establish your hearts ---unblameable in holiness before GOD--- even our FATHER and the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL HIS SAINTS 

PSALM 149:9 to execute upon them the judgement written this honor have all HIS saints --- praise you THE LORD

MATTHEW 7:7 ask and it shall be given you seek and you shall find knock and it shall be opened unto you --7:8--for everyone that asketh receiveth and he that seeketh findeth and to him that knocketh it shall be opened

1 JOHN 5:14 and this is the confidence that we have in HIM that if we ask anything according to HIS will HE heareth us --5:15--and if we know that HE hear us whatsoever we ask we know that we have the petitions that we ---desired of HIM---

PROVERBS 11:5 the righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness

PROVERBS 2:21 for the upright shall dwell in the land and the perfect shall remain in it 

PSALM 15:1 LORD who shall abide in thy tabernacle who shall dwell in thy holy hill --15:2--he that walketh uprightly and worketh righteousness and speaketh truth in his heart -----15:3-- he that backbiteth not with his tongue nor doeth evil to his neighbor nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbor 

PSALM 18:30 as for GOD HIS way is perfect the word of THE LORD is tried HE is a buckler to all those that --trust HIM--18:31--for who is GOD save THE LORD or who is a rock save our GOD --18:32--it is GOD that girdeth me with strength and maketh my way perfect 

MARK 10:27 and JESUS looking upon them saith with men this is impossible but not with GOD for with GOD all things are possible 

JAMES 4:3 you ask and receive not because you ask amiss that you may consume it upon your lusts 

1 CORINTHIANS 2:6 howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect yet not the wisdom of this world nor of the princes of this world that come to naught 

ISAIAH 26:3 thou wilt keep him in perfect peace ---whose mind is stayed on thee---because he trusteth in thee 

LUKE 6:40 the disciple is not above his master but everyone that is perfect shall be as his master 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

16 hours ago, steve morrow said:

HELP US LORD JESUS TO BELIEVE I PRAY IN YOUR NAME

MATTHEW 5:48 be you therefore perfect even as your FATHER in heaven is perfect 

DEUTERONOMY 18:13 thou shalt be perfect with the LORD THY GOD 

2 PETER 3:13 nevertheless we according to HIS promise look for new heavens and a new earth --wherein dwelleth righteousness --3:14-- wherefore beloved seeing that you look for such things be diligent that you may be found of HIM --- in peace without spot and blameless ---

2 SAMUEL 22:23 GOD is my strength and power and HE maketh my way perfect 

LUKE 1:37 for with GOD nothing shall be impossible 

1 THESSALONIANS 3:13 to the end HE may establish your hearts ---unblameable in holiness before GOD--- even our FATHER and the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST WITH ALL HIS SAINTS 

PSALM 149:9 to execute upon them the judgement written this honor have all HIS saints --- praise you THE LORD

MATTHEW 7:7 ask and it shall be given you seek and you shall find knock and it shall be opened unto you --7:8--for everyone that asketh receiveth and he that seeketh findeth and to him that knocketh it shall be opened

1 JOHN 5:14 and this is the confidence that we have in HIM that if we ask anything according to HIS will HE heareth us --5:15--and if we know that HE hear us whatsoever we ask we know that we have the petitions that we ---desired of HIM---

PROVERBS 11:5 the righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness

PROVERBS 2:21 for the upright shall dwell in the land and the perfect shall remain in it 

PSALM 15:1 LORD who shall abide in thy tabernacle who shall dwell in thy holy hill --15:2--he that walketh uprightly and worketh righteousness and speaketh truth in his heart -----15:3-- he that backbiteth not with his tongue nor doeth evil to his neighbor nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbor 

PSALM 18:30 as for GOD HIS way is perfect the word of THE LORD is tried HE is a buckler to all those that --trust HIM--18:31--for who is GOD save THE LORD or who is a rock save our GOD --18:32--it is GOD that girdeth me with strength and maketh my way perfect 

MARK 10:27 and JESUS looking upon them saith with men this is impossible but not with GOD for with GOD all things are possible 

JAMES 4:3 you ask and receive not because you ask amiss that you may consume it upon your lusts 

1 CORINTHIANS 2:6 howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect yet not the wisdom of this world nor of the princes of this world that come to naught 

ISAIAH 26:3 thou wilt keep him in perfect peace ---whose mind is stayed on thee---because he trusteth in thee 

LUKE 6:40 the disciple is not above his master but everyone that is perfect shall be as his master 

That's 18 Scripture quotations but no discussion points raised. What gives, Steve?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62

PROVERBS 2:1 my son if thou wilt receive --my words--and hide my commandments with thee --2:2-- so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom and apply thine heart to understanding *******2:3 -- yea if thou criest after knowledge and ---liftest up thy voice for understanding******* 2:4--if thou seeeEst her as silver and searchest for her as for hid treasures --2:5--then shalt thou understand---the fear of THE LORD and find the knowledge of GOD --2:6-- for THE LORD giveth wisdom out of --HIS MOUTH-- cometh knowledge and understanding 

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and THE LORD give thee understanding in all things 

PROVERBS 21:16 the man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the ---congregation of the dead---

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

18 hours ago, Michael37 said:

That's 18 Scripture quotations but no discussion points raised. What gives, Steve?

I saw the point, to be perfect and that the Lord does give us strength, was not difficult to see, God cannot lie, men cannot tell the truth.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 hours ago, vincents_desk said:

I saw the point, to be perfect and that the Lord does give us strength, was not difficult to see, God cannot lie, men cannot tell the truth.

Thanks for you personal input, Vincent.

Just whacking a title on a thread and then pasting a selection of Scriptures is rather impersonal, and misses the point of our being in the "Christian Discussions" > "General Discussions" sections of WORTHY CHRISTIAN FORUMS.

Thankyou for your input, but too bad for you because your account(s) have been removed from Forums for breaking ToS, which signals to your being  hypocritical.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62

JOHN 7:16 JESUS answered them and said MY doctrine is not mine but HIS that sent ME --7:17--IF-- any man will do HIS will he shall know of the doctrine whether it be of GOD or whether I speak of myself --7:18--he that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory but he that seeketh his glory that sent him ---the same is true--- and no unrighteousness is in him 

PROVERBS 8:8 all the words of --MY MOUTH are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

PROVERBS 12:17 he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness but a false witness deceit 

LUKE 6:46 and why call you ME LORD LORD and do not the things ---which I say---

LOVING THE LORD JESUS