• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/24/1972

Ten years ago i stumbled onto this forum by chance, joined , posted and made a few friends. The community was greay. By then, i was still struggling with my identity in christ. I enjoyed the forums for awhile but lost interest with time.

On monday this week i sat in an hotel for hrs trying to figure out the direction my life had taken, it dawned on me i was lost. On my way home i made the decision to know Christ more and immediately called my pastor to commit to the Lord. Tears rolled uncontrollably, called my mum with the news and she screamed with joy. 
To me, yesterday is gone, its a new day, a new beginning. I fear for this new day, the new journey but trust that you(fellowship) will hold my hand in prayer and walk with me. There are so many things i have to dump, run away from or simply ignore. If only there was an 'on and off' switch to all my past, it would be much easier. As i face the new me, am hanging on to Proverbs 16:3 "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans."

Pray for me, and thanks in advance. Be blessed.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

Will be praying for you and your journey. I’m sure you know to expect a season of intense temptation and doubt. That’s what the enemy  does. 

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome back, Johnsean.
And happy birth day.
As a new creature in Christ, born again, our brother, welcome.