Deadworm

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Is it permissible to post the title of YouTube videos as opposed to the URL itself, so that readers can look up and watch the videos for themselves?  What I have in mind are videos on the greatest historic revivals, which often exceed the site's 20 minute time limit.  No sermons or online videos have inspired my faith more than the revival videos I would post for discussion, specifically on the Welsh Revival (1904-06), the Azusa Street Revival (1906-08), and the Hebrides Revival (1949-54).  The titles would include documentaries, testimonies, and lectures and would eventually extend to the First and Second Great Awakenings.    The focus would be on how each revival was catalyzed and how they were eventually sabotaged as opposed to simply petering out.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,307
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

22 minutes ago, Deadworm said:

Is it permissible to post the title of YouTube videos as opposed to the URL itself, so that readers can look up and watch the videos for themselves?  What I have in mind are videos on the greatest historic revivals, which often exceed the site's 20 minute time limit.  No sermons or online videos have inspired my faith more than the revival videos I would post for discussion, specifically on the Welsh Revival (1904-06), the Azusa Street Revival (1906-08), and the Hebrides Revival (1949-54).  The titles would include documentaries, testimonies, and lectures and would eventually extend to the First and Second Great Awakenings.    The focus would be on how each revival was catalyzed and how they were eventually sabotaged as opposed to simply petering out.

I have called attention to your question to George.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,773
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

If I know the creators of the videos, we may make an exception.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Well, George. we don't really know each other, but I think even a casual survey of the posted videos will show you that they are the best available online on the subject of great historic revivals.  I'll begin to post one such video to get your reaction.