Coliseum

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

History books describe the terrible flood which destroyed Galveston, Texas, in 1900. The federal government sent a warning to the city, saying, “A great storm is coming. Flee for your lives! Find refuge in the mainland. Leave!” At that time, a long iron bridge connected the city with the mainland, and a few people left the city over that bridge. But the majority of the city went outdoors and looked up at the sky. There was not a cloud to be seen. The ocean was calm and serene. The people went back to work and about their business.

The federal government sent them warning from the weather bureau not once or twice, but time and again: “A great storm is coming! Flee for your lives!” The people went out and looked at the sky. It was still blue, and the ocean was calm and peaceful.

Early one morning a woman awakened her husband to tell him the wind was beginning to blow and the rain was beginning to fall. He got up and checked all the windows. The rain became a deluge, and the wind became a hurricane. Great tidal waves swept over the island endlessly. For months rescuers picked up dead bodies. The entire city was destroyed.

There are some things in life that are not optional. Our mandate from the Lord to repent is exactly like that. A time of vast judgment is coming upon this world.

…..Pastor Criswell

Genesis 7:1 (NIV)
1  The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Don't let the storms of this life sweep you away. If Jesus is knocking on your door, open it and let him in. 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Coliseum said:

History books describe the terrible flood which destroyed Galveston, Texas, in 1900. The federal government sent a warning to the city, saying, “A great storm is coming. Flee for your lives! Find refuge in the mainland. Leave!” At that time, a long iron bridge connected the city with the mainland, and a few people left the city over that bridge. But the majority of the city went outdoors and looked up at the sky. There was not a cloud to be seen. The ocean was calm and serene. The people went back to work and about their business.

The federal government sent them warning from the weather bureau not once or twice, but time and again: “A great storm is coming! Flee for your lives!” The people went out and looked at the sky. It was still blue, and the ocean was calm and peaceful.

Early one morning a woman awakened her husband to tell him the wind was beginning to blow and the rain was beginning to fall. He got up and checked all the windows. The rain became a deluge, and the wind became a hurricane. Great tidal waves swept over the island endlessly. For months rescuers picked up dead bodies. The entire city was destroyed.

There are some things in life that are not optional. Our mandate from the Lord to repent is exactly like that. A time of vast judgment is coming upon this world.

…..Pastor Criswell

Genesis 7:1 (NIV)
1  The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Don't let the storms of this life sweep you away. If Jesus is knocking on your door, open it and let him in. 

Yes, God's judgment and wrath is coming to this world. It is just a matter of time. 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, God's judgment and wrath is coming to this world. It is just a matter of time. 

I agree, may I add, ...it's very close, ...at the very door!

See and meet you very soon, 

Lord bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

51 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

I agree, may I add, ...it's very close, ...at the very door!

See and meet you very soon, 

Lord bless

:th_wave:See you in heaven.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

certainty --- I will do it 

JUDE 1:14 and enoch also the seventh from adam prophesied of these saying behold THE LORD COMETH with ten thousands of HIS saints --1:15-- to execute judgement upon all and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed and ---of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against HIM 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 PETER 4:18 and if --THE RIGHTEOUS-- SCARCELY -- be saved where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JEREMIAH 5:31 the prophets prophesy falsely and the priests bear rule by --their means-- and my people love to have it so and what will you do in the end thereof 

EZEKIEL 33:11  say unto them as I live saith THE LORD GOD I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked but that the wicked turn from his evil way and live turn you turn you from your evil ways for why will you die o house of israel --33:12 therefore son of man say unto the children of thy people the righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression as for the wickedness of the wicked he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth

--33:13--when I shall say to the righteous that he shall surely live --- if he trust to his own righteousness and commit iniquity ---ALL HIS RIGHTEOUSNESSES SHALL NOT BE REMEMBERED --- BUT FOR HIS INIQUITY THAT HE HATH COMMITTED HE SHALL DIE FOR IT --33:14--again when I say unto the wicked thou shalt surely die --- if he turn from his sin and do that which is lawful and right--33:15--if the wicked restore the pledge give again that he hath robbed ---walk in the statutes of life--- without committing iniquity he shall surely live he shall not die 

MATTHEW 7:21  not everyone that saith unto ME LORD LORD shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that --- doeth the will of MY FATHER which is in heaven --7:22--many will say to me in that day LORD LORD have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have cast out devils and in thy name done many wonderful works --7:23-- and then will I profess unto them ---I NEVER KNEW YOU---depart from ME you that work iniquity 

***EZEKIEL 22:14 can thine heart endure or thine hands be strong in the days that--I shall deal with thee --I THE LORD have spoken it and I will do it***  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 TIMOTHY 2:19 nevertheless the foundation of GOD standeth sure having this seal THE LORD knoweth them that are HIS and let everyone that ---nameth the name of CHRIST depart from iniquity 

ROMANS 10:13 for whosoever shall call upon the name of THE LORD shall be saved 

ACTS 3:26  unto you first GOD having raised up HIS SON JESUS sent HIM to bless you in turning everyone of you from his iniquities 

1 CORINTHIANS 4:3 but with me it is a very small thing that I would be judged of you or of ---MANS JUDGEMENT--- yea I judge not mine own self 

PSALM 50:6 AND THE HEAVENS SHALL DECLARE HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR GOD IS JUDGE HIMSELF --- SELAH

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST