• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, appy said:

No one is picking on him.    Folks are just asking for clarification.

Just now, maryjayne said:

I am being perfectly civil asking @ahmedcrow about his vision and the significance of the wolf. I don't see any problem with that. I recently spent 20 years living in a Muslim neighborhood, with a mosque at the end of my road. I have no issues about Muslims and Christians and converts.

As I understand it, from my previous neighbors, one ceases to be a Muslim if one becomes a Christian. 

No, No one is picking on Him, But there is an overtone that is questioning his motives in your comments. God is at work in his life, encourage him and teach him. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

I am sorry brother, but I think you are seeing something which is not there.

I am not questions motives, I am questioning visions as @ahmedcrow is the first person I have come across to have them. It's a whole area for me to understand.

Let's focus on the thread topic, Gospel said to leave debating because it won't lead for useful result.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

5 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

This is a discussion forum. 

You have right, but spirit of world wants us to have no new heavenly knowledge, we can debate in point to clarify the truth, but if we're debating like world dose, we'll be astray, because that kind of debating will lead us to mortal results.

I'm waiting your next question.

Edited by ahmedcrow
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, appy said:

@dhchristian

I made multiple comments and questioned his motive?  I made one post in regards to his statement of 1 Corinthians being part of the gospels.

Good question. When visions showed me Gospel in first time, it didn't tell me that Gospel is just the first four good news of Matthew, John, Mark and Luck but visions called all the new testament "Gospel", I chose "good news" description because there's another term in Arabic to describe that four books in the first of Gospel.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

actually, my post to you  ahmedcrow, was correcting the impression that Corinthians was part of the gospels.  And the recent quote of a last statement was addressed to someone else, even though I had quoted you. I did not mean for my last post to be directed to you.

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

What is the term for the gospel books? It is confusing to have the entire new testament called gospel, as I won't know when part you mean.

The Arabic name of Gospel is "Engeel" (g like g in judge), they can call the four books with word "Gospel" or another word "Besharah" which means like "good news", it's in the Arabic translation of this verse "23 Jesus was going throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the [k]gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness among the people" - (Matthew 4:23)

5 minutes ago, appy said:

actually, my post to you  ahmedcrow, was correcting the impression that Corinthians was part of the gospels.  And the recent quote of a last statement was addressed to someone else, even though I had quoted you. I did not mean for my last post to be directed to you.

No problem, brother. I took it a chance to provide more details, it can be useful. The purpose is the general benefit for all of us.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  21

13 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

What is the term for the gospel books? It is confusing to have the entire new testament called gospel, as I won't know when part you mean.

When I use the term "the Gospels" I'm referring to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John - for the rest I'd refer to them as the Epistles/letters to the churches. I'm not sure that's how everyone would do it but it clears it up for most I think. :) 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

The Arabic name of Gospel is "Engeel" (g like g in judge), they can call the four books with word "Gospel" or another word "Besharah" which means like "good news", it's in the Arabic translation of this verse "23 Jesus was going throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the [k]gospel of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness among the people" - (Matthew 4:23)

Forgive my mistake, it maybe "the gospel" not "proclaiming" but in Arabic translation, there's no "Engeel" but "Besharah"

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

Just now, appy said:

I made multiple comments and questioned his motive?  I made one post in regards to his statement of 1 Corinthians being part of the gospels.

Yet the gospel is contained in 1 Corinthians, correct? He does not know the difference between the Gospels and the Epistles Yet, He sees all of them as the Gospels. 

My comment was mainly referring to others here brushing aside what Ahmed is trying to share. So these were for all of the commentators here. Just because you don't understand someone's vision do not brush it aside. Many Muslims are coming to Christ in the form of visions, His vision spoke to me in that he was being revealed the secret of the sevens in scripture. Look up Bullinger's work he did on the number 7 and how this plays into the accuracy of the scriptures we have. The Devil adding to scriptures is what is happening with a lot of modern translations, and this secret of the sevens is what shows the hand of God in scriptures. This is an amazing concept once you discover it and will make you want to find the most accurate translation out there.

This is not some naïve vision he received, but a very deep one that you may want to hear and understand.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/number11.htm

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1