• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Not me said:

I’m sorry, please forgive, you lost me...

But I wish you well in your search for the answers to the questions in your heart.

Be blessed in Him, Not me 

Forgive my harsh style in writing. I meant the state of power isn't like the state when we can't do except the right things. I hope you continue with us in this topic.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

14 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

Forgive my harsh style in writing. I meant the state of power isn't like the state when we can't do except the right things. I hope you continue with us in this topic.

I really don’t have anything else to add, but I do wish you well as we seek the Face of God...

A seeker after God’s face, Not me 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

What can be righteous to my conscience, can be sin to another conscience, we're not all equal in this, of course there are the general clear sins and righteous things to all of us, like murdering, it's a sin to all of us. The word guidance in eyes of true wise men is the true light of world, with the spirit of heaven, everyone of us can distinguish what right and wrong to him, "27 As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, [i]you abide in Him." - (1 John 2)

A sin is a sin. A sin is rebellion against God. We can not compromise our faith and say some sins are not as bad as other sins. We are not to intentinally sin against God. We ask for forgivness and do not commit that sin again. Humans sin everyday without even realizing it but not deliberately. We are only human. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Perhaps you do not know the meaning of the word "calling " when it is being used as a noun.  The clue here that it is a noun, and not a form of the verb "to call " is that it is being modified with the possessive adjective "your".  Therefore,  "your calling" is that which God is calling someone (not just you) to do in life. 

One last point,  if the reply were only meant for you,  the post most likely would have been made quoting you or would have included @ahmedcrow

I remembered Gospel term "calling", thanks.