dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

I Just found this a very informative read of a testimonial of a couple coming out of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Addresses things like how they got sucked in, and How the Word of God led them out. It is about a 5 minute read. 

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=62883&forum=34

A Little snippet follows:

DAVID: Yes, the word of God is living and powerful, as Hebrews 4:12 says.

About a half hour later, I was on my way to work and I was about to pray again. It had been my custom for many years to start out my prayers by saying, Jehovah God... But this time when I opened my mouth to pray, I started out by saying, Father... It was not because I had reasoned on the subject and reached the conclusion that I should address God differently; the word Father just came out, without my even thinking about it. Immediately, I understood why: God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts crying out, Abba, Father (Galatians 4:6). I wept with joy at God's confirmation of this new, more intimate relationship with Him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

JWs are doomed because they worship the graven images of Pan, demons, beasts, serpents, snakes, horned beasts, UFO aliens etc subliminally hidden in the pictures in Watchtower and JW books.

They are as doomed as the jews of Ezekiel 8:9 And He said to me, “Go in, and see the wicked abominations which they are doing there.” 10 So I went in and saw, and there—every sort of creeping thing, abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, [b]portrayed all around on the walls. 11 And there stood before them seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel, and in their midst stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan. Each man had a censer in his hand, and a thick cloud of incense went up. 12 Then He said to me, “Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the room of his idols? For they say, ‘The Lord does not see us, the Lord has forsaken the land.’ ”

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

My daughter's hubby escaped barely from JW. Horrible. He's a shell of a man.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,049
  • Content Per Day:  1.61

JW's are a difficult group to try to reach because they are taught that they alone have the truth and all other Christians are wrong. They are taught to refute everything a real Christian might show them. And of course they wrote their own Bible which they believe is superior to any of the other versions. On top of that, they are lost because they don't accept the deity of Christ. They don't believe in Hell or even that anyone goes to Heaven. They are very lost people and need our prayers.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

You usually can not get any where with the JW. The best way to deal with them is to pray for them. They have been brained washed. 

• Thumbs Up 1