Brother J

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Peace be with all who read this post, may God grant you a exponential growth of it.

The more I live this life, the more I see The Lord has a table and we who believe in Him eat at it! 

So what are these heavenly table manners? I am trying to reprogram my old mind into a new mind by remembering God is always watching and so are his host.  Let me start by saying what they are not. 

No one in heaven would dare insult another human in the presence of God, humans are his favorite part of creation, He who was born among human has no favorites not even himself. To insult or anger a human would be to insult and anger God. Not to mention He set aside all humans from creation to be his glory, why would any one with common sense try attack such a majestic creature? 

The bible has many ways of teaching us table manners, if you want to see good days refrain from speaking evil (david & peter). The people of God fasted and God did not hear them and the reason why he claims not to listen to their prayers is because they are contentious people who also have formed their own idea of religion as a side note.

Paul would even go as far enough to say that if you see that arguing exist in your church, your people are controlled by evil (desires) according to 1 Corinthians 3:3-4, people slander their own by calling Christians pharisees when pharisees are clearly a Jewish sect. 

Peter writes saying we should give thanks and rejoice (James also) when the opportunity to be sad presents itself to you. In doing this is evidence that the spirit of God rest upon you. Give thanks always, honor one another, seek not your own but everyone else's, in heaven is a big ol' charm school for repenting sinners. I confess I myself am apart of learning how God intended for humans to behave, it is rationally with love.

Let me end by saying what table manner are in heaven.

God has given us the ability to form words, these words of ours are not to make us feel better, get us the things we want, or to criticize other people. Whitest many may play judge there is only one true judge and it is a bold move to judge when the judge of all watches over us all. Remember even the idol words you have spoken you will give an account of, just the thought makes me want to life all over again. I regret saying many things and pray for those ears my words fell on, because I know no self respecting or God fearing human would use his words for anything less than edification. 

I say that not to bash a soul, but today I was cleaning up and you know how pest, or pets can leave a mess when unattended so your words do to the home your soul is in. Let no unattended words come from your mouth, if you do try your best to speak over those words.  The bible warns us Godless chatter will make your soul worse, gossip will make you worse, unholy thinking will make you incapable of pleasing God on your best day.  Jesus said it would take all our strength to serve God I think he speaks from experience, with everything he saying being a fact and coming to past, every word is an investment to either be a brick unto the kingdom of God or the kingdom of this dark cruel world. 

Hope this serves you

Peace & Love yall,

Brother J

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

A person can not take a earthly perspective on this. We don't know what will happen in heaven until we get there. It would only be speculation. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

A person can not take a earthly perspective on this. We don't know what will happen in heaven until we get there. It would only be speculation. 

Your right, we don't know? 

Sometimes I think of the oddest things? Before the fall, did Adam and Eve have to brush their teeth, bathe, take care of personal hygiene needs? In our new glorified bodies, we know we will be eating and drinking. Will we process food and drink the same way we do now, have to attend personal hygiene needs? 

Yeah I know, "Dennis you over think things, get a life".  :D

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

23 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Your right, we don't know? 

Sometimes I think of the oddest things? Before the fall, did Adam and Eve have to brush their teeth, bathe, take care of personal hygiene needs? In our new glorified bodies, we know we will be eating and drinking. Will we process food and drink the same way we do now, have to attend personal hygiene needs? 

Yeah I know, "Dennis you over think things, get a life".  :D

It is only human to imagine our life with God. But we shall some day find out. It will be perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/14/2020 at 6:06 PM, missmuffet said:

It is only human to imagine our life with God. But we shall some day find out. It will be perfect. 

Yes I think Jesus made promises as to what that life would be like now. But according to the new covenant he carries in his blood. God already lives with man. The word God gave to different man is Emanuel. And God kept his word as always. ?