• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,334
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Friend, keep digging!

Isaiah 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Bill Bright tells an amazing story in his book, "How You Can Be Filled with the Holy Spirit".

During the Great Depression, poverty swept across America like a whirling tornado, ripping up dreams and scattering hopes to the wind. One such poverty twister hit a small part of Texas where a man named Yates ran a sheep ranch. Struggling even to keep food on the table, Yates and his wife did all they could to survive. Finally, they had to accept a government subsidy or lose their home and land to the creditors.

One day, in the midst of this bleakness, a geologic crew from a large oil company came knocking. With Yates' permission, they wanted to drill a wildcat well on his property, promising him a large portion of the profits if they struck oil. "What could I lose?" thought Yates, and he signed the papers.

The oil crew immediately set up the machinery and began drilling. Five hundred feet down, they came up dry. Eight hundred feet, dry. One thousand feet they sunk the shaft, and still no oil. Finally, at a little over eleven hundred feet, they tapped into one of the richest oil reserves in Texas. The hole sprayed its black wealth high into the air, and soon the well was pumping eighty thousand barrels of oil a day.Overnight, Yates and his family became millionaires. His property, once called Yate's Field, became known as Yate's Pool. And soon hundreds of oil wells dotted the land where once only sheep grazed.

Hmm. What if they had stopped at a thousand feet?? I believe that there is a well of blessing within us that is just waiting to be found. And the victory will only come when we dig for it. We need to to press in when the circumstances look their bleakest! We need to believe that the blessing is there for the taking and not stop when we get discouraged and don't see the fruit of our labor! We need to expect great things and rich oil in the Spirit! Because this is what the Lord has for each one of us!

Friend, our breakthrough is just under our feet! Be encouraged! Keep digging! God has more in store than you can imagine!

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Baht Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah
Baltimore, Maryland

Editor's Note: See how our Worthy Prayer Team works in this YouTube video. Be sure to submit any prayer requests you may have to the Worthy Prayer Team! Worthy Ministries is looking for intercessors for the Worthy Prayer Team ... let us know if you're interested!

Around the World
U.S. to cut Afghan aid by $1B over political rift that threatens Taliban deal
The U.S. is cutting aid to Afghanistan by $1 billion and will cut even more unless the country’s feuding political leaders can resolve their differences and form a government that can implement a peace deal with the Taliban.

Israel-Palestinian Conflict
Israel confirms 371 new virus cases in single day as infections spike
The number of diagnosed cases of the deadly coronavirus in Israel took another leap Monday, reaching 1,442, an increase of 371 since the day before.

Inside the United States
Senate Democrats Block $2 Trillion Stimulus Package For Second Time in 24 Hours
Republicans erupted in anger and opposition Monday after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi released an economic relief package the GOP characterized as stuffed with liberal agenda items unrelated to the coronavirus crisis.
Federal Reserve Launches Bold Program to Stabilize Markets
The Federal Reserve unveiled a host of programs on Monday in order to stabilize the markets in the midst of the coronavirus crisis, which some termed, "quantitative easing to infinity."
Bill meant to aid Americans during coronavirus shutdown full of pork barrel funding unrelated to emergency, critics argue
Many provisions in the failed Senate bill touted as an essential aid to help those on the front lines battling the coronavirus includes a litany of pork barrel spending that is totally unrelated to emergency relief for the virus, critics contend.
FDA relaxes rules to boost auto companies making ventilators for coronavirus effort
The Food and Drug Administration temporarily relaxed regulations on manufacturing regulators to give private companies more flexibility to build medical supplies needed to combat the coronavirus.
Trump activates National Guard in California, New York and Washington state: ‘This is a war’
President Donald Trump on Sunday announced that he has activated the National Guard in California, New York, and Washington state in order to combat the spread of the coronavirus. The administration emphasized that the deployment of guard members is not martial law.
FDA approves coronavirus test that gives results in less than an hour
The Food and Drug Administration approved a coronavirus test that will give results in less than an hour.

Christian News
Hindu nationalists and police in India siding together against Christians
A young pastor in India and his congregation were attacked by a 200-man-strong mob of Hindu nationalists brandishing hockey sticks last week, sending the Christians to prison, where they endured a demonic level of police brutality.
Wycliffe Associates Aims to Help Underground Churches Translate the Bible for Themselves and Millions Living in Oppressed Regions
Wycliffe Associates, an international organization that empowers mother-tongue Bible translators and partners with local churches in the advancement of Bible translation, aims to launch Bible translations for 600 new language groups in places of oppression and persecution for Christians.
Hundreds attend Ohio church’s drive-in church worship service
A congregation in Ohio decided to host 'Drive In Church' services as a way of gathering people together for worship while being wary of concerns over spreading the coronavirus.
Anne Graham: Virus's 'Blessing' is America Listens to God, A Spiritual Renewal
In her spiritual message for March 23, Anne Graham Lotz, the daughter of the late Pastor Billy Graham, said there may be a 'blessing in the coronavirus' in that God is perhaps using the pandemic 'to get our attention so that we will listen to His message,' and that this will spark a 'national spiritual renewal.'

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,140
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Duh,I just now realized there is a Section for Worthy Briefs???? Boy,since I'm back I've been so busy talking with everyone I hardly had a chance to look around-FANTASTIC!! I read my Brief every single morning the moment my feet hit the floor and I love love love this Word of Inspiration

Yep,every single time,without exception Gods Plans for me have ALWAYS exceeded my ggreatest expectations or my wildest imagination!

King James Version
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:20

HANG IN THERE BABY!                                    With love in Christ Jesus,Kwik