• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/28/1934

On 4/13/2020 at 4:24 PM, Eddy Crocker said:

John 14:8-10 King James Version (KJV)

Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 

Jesus also says he’s the Lord of the Sabbath. The only one that claimed to be the Lord of the Sabbath was Yahweh. He was claiming to be Yahweh and also God. This is why the Jews were picking up stones to stone him because they understood blasphemy against God was punishable by death.

I totally believe that Jesus is God clearly stated in scripture. 

Explain Jesus' thought process in His words -

God is Spirit.(John 4:24)

Spirit hath not flesh and bone(Luke 4:39-40)

I am flesh and bone(Luke 24:39)

True worshippers worship the Father.(John 4:23)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

Are you saying you don’t believe that Jesus is God? I’m confused? Or are you saying that Jesus is Not Yahweh the father? Scripture tells us in many places that Jesus is Lord and also scripture tells us he’s God as well. The Lord was originally translated from Yahweh. 
If Jesus is Lord them that tells us he is Yahweh. 
Jesus is Yahweh (Lord), Jesus is (Elohim), Jesus is also that great Holy Spirit. The Trinity is Yahweh Manifesting himself in all states simultaneously at once whenever needed for whatever purpose. All the states of Yahweh are shown thru all his names. When you don’t use the true names you twist the scriptures to a physical interpretationof God as parts and pieces. Jesus isn’t Gods little boy. He is Lord (Yahweh) He’s also God. 

Yahweh in Scripture was seen as a cloud in the Most Holy Place above the mercy seat. Yahweh wanted to communicate to man but couldn’t communicate with man in that great lofty state. Yahweh came out of that great and lofty state as Elohim(God).

This was that lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world. Yahweh which is pure spirit came down out of that state in a form he could speak to man in divine dreams and revelations. This was like cruxcfication because yahweh came down out of an unlimited state into a set position that he could create the heavens and the earth.

Yahweh made himself a father by birthing this state as the only begotten son. This was the only thing the father created through that state. But through the state of the Son Elohim (God), Yahweh created the heavens and the earth. Yahweh created theses states all for different purposes.

The women coming out of the man in the garden is what happened  to Yahweh.
Elohim was the women or the feminine aspect that came out of Yahweh. Yahweh wanted to create and he did through his own womb because he’s both masculine and feminine.

We are made one the same image of God both male and female. Man follows the same pattern of Yahweh. Yahweh wanted to be fruitful and multiply the heavens and the earth.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

No man has ever seen the Father (John 1:18; 5:37 6:46).  Every manifestation of "the word of God", "the angel of the Lord" or "Yahweh" appearing to men in the OT was the pre - incarnate Jesus.

Jesus accepted worship (Matt. 14:33, 28:9 28:17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38).  If He accepted worship He either truly was God or a demonic charlatan.  I prefer to believe the former.

7 hours ago, JoeMo said:

No man has ever seen the Father (John 1:18; 5:37 6:46).  Every manifestation of "the word of God", "the angel of the Lord" or "Yahweh" appearing to men in the OT was the pre - incarnate Jesus.

Jesus accepted worship (Matt. 14:33, 28:9 28:17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38).  If He accepted worship He either truly was God or a demonic charlatan.  I prefer to believe the former.

We can’t see the father in his pure spirit state as Yahweh like he manifested himself as a cloud in the OT or we can’t see him in the state of the Holy Spirit. 
But we can see Yahweh in the state of Elohim that he revealed himself by coming out of that lofty state, He showed himself to the law and to the prophets in divine dreams and visions.

Yahweh the father reveals himself through the state of Jesus Yahshua. Scripture is still true nobody has seen the father directly as Spirit or the state of Yahweh which is the father. 
We Can only see the father indirectly through other states. This is the reason why he condescends to our weaknesses in the flesh by coming in the flesh. 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1

On 4/13/2020 at 12:12 AM, Jostler said:

In the beginning, before creation the Logos was

The Logos was with God

The Logos was God

HE....the Word personified, Who is God, was with God in the beginning.

The Logos was present at creation (well I guess so since He's God) and nothing that has been made was made apart from Him :)

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.....and the Logos

2 Cor 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt "The LOGOS Of GOD:"

YOU are corrupting "The Logos Of God" when you contradict what has already told us about His plan.

And I posted scriptural facts that told you "WORD" is nowhere found in Genesis 1:1-3. The first time it is used where God is the speaker, is in Num 11:23

Num 11:23 And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my (logos)word) shall come to pass unto thee or not.

On 4/14/2020 at 8:46 PM, Eddy Crocker said:

Are you saying you don’t believe that Jesus is God? I’m confused? Or are you saying that Jesus is Not Yahweh the father? Scripture tells us in many places that Jesus is Lord and also scripture tells us he’s God as well. The Lord was originally translated from Yahweh. 
If Jesus is Lord them that tells us he is Yahweh. 
Jesus is Yahweh (Lord), Jesus is (Elohim), Jesus is also that great Holy Spirit. The Trinity is Yahweh Manifesting himself in all states simultaneously at once whenever needed for whatever purpose. All the states of Yahweh are shown thru all his names. When you don’t use the true names you twist the scriptures to a physical interpretation of God as parts and pieces. Jesus isn’t Gods little boy. He is Lord (Yahweh) He’s also God. 

John 16:32
[1](monon)alone)
[1]monon = accusative masculine singular form of adjective [UBS] monos (1) adj. only, alone;.

[2](ouk monos)I am not alone)
[2]monos = nominative masculine singular form of adjective  [UBS]monos = (1) adj. only, alone

Isaiah 37:15
[2](monos)alone)
[3](Jehovah)the LORD)
[4](Elohiym)God)
[4](Elohiym)God)

Isaiah 37:20
[2](MONOS)only)
[3](JEHOVAH)the LORD)
[3](Jehovah)LORD)
[4](Elohiym)God)

[2]monos = nominative masculine singular form of adjective  [UBS]monos = (1) adj. only, alone

[3]3068 hw"hoy> Yehovah {yeh-ho-vaw'}
Meaning:  Jehovah = "the existing  One" 1) the proper name of the one  true God

[4]0430 ~yhil{a/ 'elohiym {el-o-heem'}
Meaning: 1) (plural intensive; singular meaning)(like "sheep" = plural form singular meaning  the (true) God  [Mat 18:12-13][Luke 15:4-7]

Ezek 17:13 And ye shall know that I am (Jehovah)The LORD), when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I (Jehovah)the LORD) have spoken it, and performed it, saith (Jehovah)the LORD).
=============================================================
John 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me [1](monon)alone): and yet

[2](ouk eimi monos)I am not alone), because the Father is with me.

[1]monon = accusative masculine singular form of adjective [UBS] monos (1) adj. only, alone;.

Isaiah 37:15
And Hezekiah prayed unto [3](Jehovah)the LORD), saying, 16 O [3](Jehovah)LORD) of hosts, [4](Elohiym)God) of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the [4(Elohiym)God), even thou [2](monos)alone), of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 37:20 Now therefore, O [3](Jehovah)LORD) our [4](Elohiym)God), save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art [3](JEHOVAH)the LORD), even thou [2](MONOS)only).

[3]3068 hw"hoy> Yehovah {yeh-ho-vaw'}
Meaning:  Jehovah = "the existing  One" 1) the proper name of the one  true God
Usage:  AV - LORD 6510, GOD 4,  JEHOVAH 4, variant 1; 6519

[4]0430 ~yhil{a/ 'elohiym {el-o-heem'}
Meaning: 1) (plural intensive; singular meaning)(like "sheep" = plural form singular meaning  the (true) God  [Mat 18:12-13][Luke 15:4-7]

According to John 16:32, if Jehovah God, the Father, is (MONOS), Jesus is NOT with him

Isaiah 37:20 Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou MONOS (only).

Let us examine further, to identify this Jehovah who is MONOS in creating;
Isa 63:16 Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O[3](JEHOVAH)LORD), art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Let us see if there is more than one reference that teaches Jehovah, God, the Father of Israel - (ALONE)MONOS) created anything;

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith [3](JEHOVAH)the LORD), thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am (JEHOVAH)the LORD) that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens MONOS(alone); that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Ezek 17:13 And ye shall know that I am (Jehovah)The LORD), when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I (Jehovah)the LORD) have spoken it, and performed it, saith (Jehovah)the LORD).

Edited by DearOldDad
left out significant Greek Words/fixed it.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:58 PM, George said:

@DearOldDad  Is Jesus God in the flesh?  

I will bow to Jesus' own words on the matter---

God is Spirit.(John 4:24)

Spirit hath not flesh and bone(Luke 4:39-40)

I am flesh and bone(Luke 24:39)

True worshippers worship the Father.(John 4:23)