• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

34 minutes ago, Behold said:

Is "appointed"  similar to being appointed the church custodian of the lawn?

Does the church board appoint the prophet or does the general assembly?   Do they take a vote ?

"the vote is 456 to 310".....She is APPROVED to be given the TITLE of  "Prophetess". 

A "seer" is someone appointed by the devil to deceive believers into what the person is saying is from God when it isn't.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1984

There is no such office as the Prophet in the New Testament.  The Prophet in the New Testament is one of the five fold ministries;  but because of the many divisions in the body of Christ, and that the New Testament Prophet has to be recognised by the whole body of Christ, that ministry is impossible in these days.  So anyone purporting to have the office of Prophet, going around giving prophecies "to the nation" and for the church is a fake, and his prophecies are dreamed up in his own head.

There may be a number of ways to fight through this.

In the Church split of 1054, who was more right?  Based on the end of Eastern Rome to the Ottomans who were not being converted, and later what happened during Communism, and other such things, The Western Church was more right.  Not completely right.  More right. 

In terms of authority, Vatican II ceded authority.  Pre-Vatican II, only a Catholic was a Christian according to The Catholic Church working in Apostolic Succession.  Post Vatican II: 

"The Restoration and Unity among all Christians is one of the principle concerns of the second Vatican Synod." 

Video:  Vatican II Council of Apostasy. (2:43) 

Given someone is working to build "The Kingdom of God," even if he was not a Catholic, he is a Christian and good in the eyes of the Catholic Church.  One of the interesting things in the video is an understanding of The Power of the Tongue.  In an understanding of the Power of the Tongue, Prophets do not contradict themselves.  An Apostle is greater than a Prophet.  Given a Pope was contradicting other Popes, he was an Anti-Pope. 

Article:  Pope says Christians should never seek to convert unbelievers, anyone who proselytizes "is not a disciple of Jesus"

An Apostle works to build Churches.  The Catholic Church is no longer Apostolic? 

I had basic understanding of the Bible for a life long Christian.....maybe, at the age of 29.  I received a calling.  That was in Fall 2013.  I didn't know what Vatican II was, and I didn't know much about other Denominations or the Prophets.  I was taught by God.  Authority is a major spiritual concept. 

I have used a link from a man who mentored me in a Church in New Zealand.  I have never met the man.  I didn't know what a Prophet was, and I looked it up.  I found the Kingdom Watchers website. The author of Kingdom Watchers has been right a lot.  Reading about The Prophetic Ministry, I felt a kinship, and saw a plan, and saw how my life has been building up for something. 

Edited by Manonfire63

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/09/1984

Given someone received a Prophetic Calling, who is the burden of proof on?  The man working through the Spirit of God.  Are you familiar with the Parable of the 10 Minas?  A Mina may have been a thought or idea or vision someone had.  Given someone received a mina, they should invest a mina.  A mina does not necessarily have to do with the Prophetic Calling and The Office of a Prophet.  Given someone had a Mina, who would know other than the person who received it......potentially..........and God?  Receive a mina?  Invest a mina.  The burden of proof, given someone has had a Prophetic Calling, may be on the man or woman working in the Spirit of God.  Their prophecies are parried.  They may have been displaying particular character.  After a certain amount of time, the burden of proof may have shifted.  Some people have been ignorant or not in the know? 

The Ties That Bind

The Ties That Bind are complex spiritual things God has revealed to me. In the most traditional way, I identified, or was shown that, Saint Malachy was given vision into what I have been calling The Ties That Bind, and that would be The Prophecy of The Popes.

The Ties That Bind have been a complex spiritual concept leading to understanding of how God has worked in the World. The Temple of Jerusalem was destroy both times on the 9th of the Hebrew month of Av? That may be the Ties that Bind.

Two women meet at a grocery store. They stop and talk for 30 minutes or so. Their kids fidget and are frustrated and bored. The women, subconsciously, may have been searching The Ties That Bind. They may have been searching for some commonalities.

Does someone have a soul mate or does something like that exist? Given it did, it may be found through The Ties That Bind.

Did some knowledge of The Ties That Bind end up in the occult? I may have become aware of it, but have had a hard time expressing that message in a meaningful way to people who were blind and deaf to God.

Where did I learn of the Ties that Bind? God. I received a calling around that age of 30. I hadn't been very interested in spiritual things other than going to Church. I received a calling and learned through through The Holy Ghost.

A Good Introduction to the Ties That Bind may be: Have Gun Will Travel: Christianity and The Ties That Bind.

What I saw with Saint Malachy, was that he may have had a lot of knowledge of Church history. He may have been an educated person. God gave him a vision of something. Whatever he saw may have become exponential, potentially, with the internet.

In a more light and easier to see way, we may start with the Man on Fire. Where did Man on Fire come from? Around January 2014 or so given a few months, I had been receiving ears to hear and eyes to see. Certain lyrics and songs started to prick my ears. I created a list. Later, I started a twitter page where I started tweeting Youtube Music Videos in a teaching way, with a few words to guide people's attention or perspectives. Watching said videos in said way, may be a form of meditation.

I chose the name "Man on Fire" because I had liked Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's and their song by that name, at that time. I saw it like David Dancing through the Street before the Ark.

Song: Man on Fire.

A year and a half or so later, I found the song "Fire" Barnes Courtney. The song was like a gift wrapped present. It was displayed things that I had been experiencing, and God had been shepherding me into in some way. Maybe not exactly, but close enough.

Song: Fire.

Is the connection there just correlation, or cause and effect with the Spiritual and Ties That Bind?

In 2014, I ended up on Fire prophetically. I ended up hitting everything. I liked to illustrate this with a Larry Bird Highlight Video.It came easy. If I was struggling, and it did not come easy, God was telling me to slow down or teaching me something. The Holy Ghost flows. I could chain various Youtube videos together be they songs or short clips in ways to tell stories or to show or teach something in profound ways. What you see here is only a sample and some of the strongest stuff I have created for God or through God, and the most refined.

After posting said Larry Byrd Highlight video, many months later, I caught on to the band that was playing in the background, the band who I had not known before. I found Ties That Bind things. God may have motivated or given me "Post this Larry Byrd Highlight video as an allegory for what you have been doing through me." I did. Later I found more.

"I Kill Giants." Naked and Famous

It is interesting that I was mentored by a man from a New Zealand Church, and found a band from New Zealand in such a way? 

That would be The Ties That Bind.

Edited by Manonfire63

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What is a Seer?

It is someone, close to the Creator, to whom He show things.