• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/28/1934

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is (para Tou Theou) of God, he hath seen the Father.

SAID OF JESUS
2 Pet 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

SAID OF ENOCH
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him]: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

SAID OF US
Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

WHAT DOES IT SIGNIFY TO ONE WHO "IS of GOD?"
ek tou Theou

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is (para Tou Theou) of God, he hath seen the Father.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came [ek tou Theou](from God); neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 8:47 He that is (ek tou Theou) of God  heareth God's words....

1 John 4:4 Ye are ek tou Theou (of God),little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:6 We are ek tou Theou (of God): he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born (ek tou Theou (of God) sinneth not; but he that is begotten ek tou Theou (of God) keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

3 John 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is ek tou Theou (of God): but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him

The result is, the Saints are "ek tou Theou" and have been translated into the kingdom of HIS dear son. This is so profound it almost boggles the mind.

Edited by DearOldDad
Correction

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Jesus Christ has seen God. That is it. 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  05/28/1934

On 4/18/2020 at 5:12 PM, DustyRoad said:

You posed "Who Has Seen God?"as a question on the "Worthy Q&A" forum 5 hours ago, but now we see this topic where you're not asking a question 2 hours later. Why is that the case, @DearOldDad?

What is in "Who has seen God?" that is NOT a question? Did I not have a "Question" as the title?

I am trying to learn how to navigate the board, and sometimes I resort to simply logging on and try whatever works.

Otherwise, I have no problem with it.

Edited by DearOldDad
xorrekt spellynge

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

On 4/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, DearOldDad said:

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

SAID OF JESUS
2 Pet 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

SAID OF ENOCH
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him]: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

SAID OF US
Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

WHAT DOES IT SIGNIFY TO ONE WHO "IS of GOD?"
ek tou Theou

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is (ek tou Theou) of God, he hath seen the Father.

John 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came [ek tou Theou](from God); neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

John 8:47 He that is (ek tou Theou) of God  heareth God's words....

1 John 4:4 Ye are ek tou Theou (of God),little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:6 We are ek tou Theou (of God): he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born (ek tou Theou (of God) sinneth not; but he that is begotten ek tou Theou (of God) keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

3 John 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is ek tou Theou (of God): but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

John 14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him

The result is, the Saints are "ek tou Theou" and have been translated into the kingdom of HIS dear son. This is so profound it almost boggles the mind.

What is ek tou Theou? the only meaning I have found is this ekklesia tou Theou as Congregation.

sorry but I don’t see the need to add to scripture verses,

Edited by BeyondET