• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/06/2008

Ok so when I read about Eternal Sins most articles don't make sense and  just talk about 90 percent Bible passages and the articles speak in advanced English as I would call it ,I do not understand what Blasphemy against the holy Spirit is? They never say examples they say rejecting or avoiding god's infinite mercy but that could mean so many different things and ways of commiting the sin so can anyone tell  me how one does it because I fear I may have done this sin

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Hi again Josh......I put this up so you can start getting replies,I'll be back later to talk....PM me if you need me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

46 minutes ago, Josh Caragay said:

Ok so when I read about Eternal Sins most articles don't make sense and  just talk about 90 percent Bible passages and the articles speak in advanced English as I would call it ,I do not understand what Blasphemy against the holy Spirit is? They never say examples they say rejecting or avoiding god's infinite mercy but that could mean so many different things and ways of commiting the sin so can anyone tell  me how one does it because I fear I may have done this sin

Please watch this video by Dr Heiser. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lflPOfjkc7k

He is easy to understand and his message gets to the heart of the Salvation issues you may face.

Blessings!

• Thumbs Up 1