IGNORED

Why Christians should support Israel?

Guest DaughterofZion1

Guest shiloh357

I was saved when I was 18 through the witness of a fellow Jewish believer. Here is a link so that you can see bit of my story I posted on another thread.

My Story

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have never studied much on martin luther but I was looking this up. the book and it says this.

Even the great reformer Martin Luther espoused anti-Semitic views towards the end of his life. Frustrated by the Jews' lack of response towards his efforts to convert them, he wrote, "First, their synagogues should be set on fire... Secondly, their homes should likewise be broken down and destroyed... Thirdly, they should be deprived of their prayer books and Talmuds... Fourthly, their rabbis must be forbbiden under threat of death to teach any more..."

Is this true? Where did this information come from?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I remember hear about people who rediculed the Jews. I did not grow up in that envirment. I grew up in southern california. And the area I am a part of there are many different races. To see your story. Makes me want to get into this even more.

Why did they do this? How can someone say they are Christian and do this to any of Gods children whether they are Jewish or not.

My church is not like this. We have jews in our church and they are excepted as our own. We have many races and walks of life there. We are family.

As a matter of fact One of my brothers was kicked out of a Baptist Church for teaching straight out of the Bible.

He Loves Jesus but he turned His back on the Church. This might be the reason Why.

I dont know you that well Shiloh. and now that we are actually speaking. I Like you.

Shiloh You are welcome to be part of the family of Christ, I dont know why they have done this and it is something to look into.

Not that it means much to you now.

But I love ya man.

Guest shiloh357
I have never studied much on martin luther but I was looking this up. the book and it says this.

Even the great reformer Martin Luther espoused anti-Semitic views towards the end of his life. Frustrated by the Jews' lack of response towards his efforts to convert them, he wrote, "First, their synagogues should be set on fire... Secondly, their homes should likewise be broken down and destroyed... Thirdly, they should be deprived of their prayer books and Talmuds... Fourthly, their rabbis must be forbbiden under threat of death to teach any more..."

Is this true? Where did this information come from?

It was in Martin Luther's pamphlet called, "The Jews and Their Lies." Hitler believed that he was carrying on the work of Luther.

Guest shiloh357
I remember hear about people who rediculed the Jews. I did not grow up in that envirment. I grew up in southern california. And the area I am a part of there are many different races. To see your story. Makes me want to get into this even more.

Why did they do this? How can someone say they are Christian and do this to any of Gods children whether they are Jewish or not.

My church is not like this. We have jews in our church and they are excepted as our own. We have many races and walks of life there. We are family.

As a matter of fact One of my brothers was kicked out of a Baptist Church for teaching straight out of the Bible.

He Loves Jesus but he turned His back on the Church. This might be the reason Why.

I dont know you that well Shiloh. and now that we are actually speaking. I Like you.

Shiloh You are welcome to be part of the family of Christ, I dont know why they have done this and it is something to look into.

Not that it means much to you now.

But I love ya man.

The reason they do it is mostly out of ignorance, and I giving them the benefit of the doubt. I was persecuted by teenagers who only knew what they had heard at home. That is an age when kids are their cruelest.

I am glad your church is not like that. Such is good to hear. I am glad we are talking now. I like you too, brother.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

This generation

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled [Matt. 24:34].

The word

Guest shiloh357
This generation

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled [Matt. 24:34].

The word

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

I love the Jews I have many Threads on the Jews defending them :huh:

We should Support Israel as the bible commands "The Earth" to do.

Genesis 12:3

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.

I give 110% to ISRAEL...

And come on I am hearing anti-Semitism around Worthboards... ugh makes me sick...

:t2::b::t2::)

Brad!!!

cut that out!!!!!

Sanctyfied....where in Southern Cal?

Would you be interested in seeing a messianic congregation?