IGNORED

Why Christians should support Israel?

Guest DaughterofZion1

The Bible is the story of how the Creator of all things chose a people to restore us to Himself after the sin of Adam.

I am always amazed at the biblical illiteracy of anyone who thinks that God is going to break even one of His promises to the people of Israel.

I wouldn't trust Him if He did....

He promised them that if they didn't hear and obey that they would be dispersed into every nation of the world and it happened only once in history.

He also promised that they would someday come back to their land.

He prepared the nation after WW1 and he prepared the people after WW2 and he prepared their capital, Jerusalem, in 1967. How ANYONE who claims to be a christian would not see the significance of that is beyond me.

Unless they chose to be blind on purpose.

In Ezekial, He breathes life into dry bones and they become a great army. Sounds like today, huh?

At some point after that, He breathes His Spirit into this army. It's coming like a fast train, folks. Better get onboard while you can....

Yeshua will judge the nations by how they are treated by us.

(Matt 25 or 26?)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idied2
The fact remains that the Modern nation of Israel is here and this is by the Will and Providence of God. It is biblical fact.

This is not a Kingdom of God issue. It is about God's integrity. If you read Ezekiel 36, you will see that God restores Israel for the sake of His Name. Israel is here because it shows that God is true to His Word. If He did not restore Israel, then He would be profaned as a liar among the nations, and we would not be able to trust His promises concerning salvation.

This is also a covenant issue. God has a covenant with the Jewish people, and it is an eternal Covenant, that He has bound Himself to. While there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile regarding salvation, God still has a Covenant that He has made with Abraham, and He has obligated Himself to keep it, and that means that He will preserve the Jewish Land and the Jewish People so that the world can see that He is a God who keeps His covenant lpromises.

This is not a GOD integrity issue. GOD'S integrity is up right and straight. This is an understanding of man issue.

They who have rejected CHRIST are no longer jews. But liers.

Re 2:9

I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Re 3:9

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

John 4:

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.

Mt 3:9

and do not think to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug: :hug:

Guest idied2
Americans can't be saved?!? 

Christains sojurning in america can.

Guest shiloh357
The fact remains that the Modern nation of Israel is here and this is by the Will and Providence of God. It is biblical fact.

This is not a Kingdom of God issue. It is about God's integrity. If you read Ezekiel 36, you will see that God restores Israel for the sake of His Name. Israel is here because it shows that God is true to His Word. If He did not restore Israel, then He would be profaned as a liar among the nations, and we would not be able to trust His promises concerning salvation.

This is also a covenant issue. God has a covenant with the Jewish people, and it is an eternal Covenant, that He has bound Himself to. While there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile regarding salvation, God still has a Covenant that He has made with Abraham, and He has obligated Himself to keep it, and that means that He will preserve the Jewish Land and the Jewish People so that the world can see that He is a God who keeps His covenant lpromises.

This is not a GOD integrity issue. GOD'S integrity is up right and straight. This is an understanding of man issue.

They who have rejected CHRIST are no longer jews. But liers.

Re 2:9

I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Re 3:9

Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

John 4:

22 You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.

Mt 3:9

and do not think to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones.

Sorry idied2, but you're wrong.

It is, as far as God is concerned, an issue of His integrity, because He says so Himself in Ezekiel 36.

God restores the Jews back to the land to show the world that He keeps His Word.

So Jews who are not born again are "liars?" Sounds like you have real probelm with Jews.

Not one of the Scripture verses you provided, even remotely supports your twisted arguments, but merely shows your lack of hermeneutic skill. You need to study the Scriptures, and history before thinking that you have the right to denegrate the Jewish people as liars. You are the one who buying into lies.

Guest idied2
Not one of the Scripture verses you provided, even remotely supports your twisted arguments, but merely shows your lack of hermeneutic skill. You need to study the Scriptures, and history before thinking that you have the right to denegrate the Jewish people as liars. You are the one who buying into lies

I am not sorry that I have no Skill. Only the SPIRIT promissed by the FATHER to those who ask.

Lu 11:13

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

1Co 2:14

But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 3:18

Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise

I became a fool a long time ago.

Guest idied2

Those who are waiting or looking for GOD'S fulfillment of promisses in the flesh, are just that. In the flesh. You are looking and waiting for something that won't happen. God will bring the Jews out of every nation tribe and tongue and gather them into HIS kingdom. This is the isreal of promise. Wheather blood line or grafted. there is no longer any destinction.

Ro 2:28

For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;

Ro 2:29

but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Ro 10:12

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him.

Ga 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Col 3:11

where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

Guest shiloh357
Not one of the Scripture verses you provided, even remotely supports your twisted arguments, but merely shows your lack of hermeneutic skill. You need to study the Scriptures, and history before thinking that you have the right to denegrate the Jewish people as liars. You are the one who buying into lies

I am not sorry that I have no Skill. Only the SPIRIT promissed by the FATHER to those who ask.

LOL, Well the Holy Spirit would not lead to denegrate Jews as liars. That is not God you following there. Being ignorant of proper biblical interpretation rules is nothing to be proud of.

Those who are waiting or looking for GOD'S fulfillment of promisses in the flesh, are just that. In the flesh. You are looking and waiting for something that won't happen. God will bring the Jews out of every nation tribe and tongue and gather them into HIS kingdom. This is the isreal of promise. Wheather blood line or grafted. there is no longer any destinction.

You are confusing issues. The rebirth of Modern Israel and the final establishment of the Kingdom of God are two completely different issues. You are misusing certain Scriptures by taking them out of their context, and applying them to issues they are not addressing. Again, you are not rightly dividing the Word.

Whether you like it or not, God is fullfilling his promise in Ezekiel 36, and 37 and other places as well. Perhaps your theology can't handle the idea that God still has an eternal Covenant with the Jewish people. Well, that is something you will just have to get over.

Guest idied2

. Ezekiel 37:

24 "David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them.

25 Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell there, they, their children, and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them, and it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; I will establish them and multiply them, and I will set My sanctuary in their midst forevermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them; indeed I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

28 The nations also will know that I, the Lord, sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary is in their midst forevermore." ' "

.Zechariah 13

8 And it shall come to pass in all the land," Says the Lord, "That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die, But one-third shall be left in it:

9 I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, 'This is My people'; And each one will say, 'The Lord is my God.' "

Isaiah 28:

22 Now therefore, do not be mockers, Lest your bonds be made strong; For I have heard from the Lord God of hosts, A destruction determined even upon the whole earth.

Isaiah 4:2-6

2 In that day the Branch of the Lord shall be beautiful and glorious; And the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and appealing For those of Israel who have escaped.

3 And it shall come to pass that he who is left in Zion and remains in Jerusalem will be called holy--everyone who is recorded among the living in Jerusalem.

4 When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning,

5 then the Lord will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering.

6 And there will be a tabernacle for shade in the daytime from the heat, for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from storm and rain.

4 When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning,

Revelation 11:3-13

3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth." .

6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.