Tigger56

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

Proverbs 2:1-6, “My son, pay attention to what I say. Remember my commands. (2) Listen to wisdom, and do your best to understand.  (3)  Ask for good judgment. Cry out for understanding.  (4)  Look for wisdom like silver. Search for it like hidden treasure. (5)  If you do this, you will understand what it means to respect the Lord, and you will come to know God.  (6)  The Lord is the source of wisdom; knowledge and understanding come from his mouth.”

The logic and reasoning of mankind is often flawed for men and women will seek the power of independent thought not understanding that most thoughts are dependent upon knowledge and understanding. Our thoughts are independent from the thoughts of others, for they are unique to us as a person, but all thoughts have a source and thoughts are influenced by outside factors and the power of thought is found in the source. Facts do not matter and facts do not make a difference to those filled with pride, those who know that how they believe is how everyone should believe, for so many embrace the idea that reality and truth do not exist independently from the mind, so if they can not understand something it must not be truth. Beware of “independent thinkers” who do not recognize that they are actually faithful followers of beliefs not rooted in facts or truth. When I need to “clear my mind” of all the rhetoric of those telling me how to think and how to believe I seek the Lord in prayer. In prayer I go unto the true source of all knowledge, understanding, and wisdom and before the Lord I seek to draw from a deeper well than the wells of man’s wisdom, for I desire my deepest thoughts to be of the Lord, for my deepest thoughts must never be influenced by the wisdom of man for only in the Lord is there pureness of heart and mind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,237
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The source is found 'In The Lord' where?