Tigger56

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

This story was given to us by the Lord Jesus in a message about truth, enjoy...

I tell you a story about the power of truth that is pure and undefiled. In the early years of my church the truth about my life, my death and my resurrection was proclaimed unto many and many hearts believed and truth was accepted. There were also those who refused the testimony of my witnesses and persecuted those good people who believed and the unbelievers called truth a lie. There were many who would not believe truth even though many had seen the works that my Father did through me and many had heard the words of truth that flowed from my lips. My apostles were beaten and were greatly persecuted and the religious leaders tried to provoke them to renounce truth and accept a lie and to no longer preach truth. My servant John was a man of truth and he was a man who would not corrupt truth and he would not compromise truth. John was a disciple and was witness of my words and miracles so he knew that I was the Son of God. He was also a witness of my death and resurrection so there was no doubt that I was the Messiah prophesied in the words handed down. He knew and there was no doubt. Peace and assurance come when truth is sure and there is no room for doubt. There is a legend that John was boiled in oil and that he was not hurt and this legend is true. Those who hated truth tried to take his life many times and could not so they sent him to exile upon the island of Patmos. Would doubt come into your mind if you were placed in a vat of boiling oil or if you were placed upon a fire? Righteousness and truth must join as one and purity and power shall come and true peace shall come.

John was held captive and was beaten every day for seven days. After each beating he was brought before the religious leaders and asked if he would proclaim that I was not the Son of God and that my resurrection was a lie. He was told that if he would renounce my name and say that he had lied then he would be set free, but if he did not then he would be killed by being placed in boiling oil. On the seventh day he was once more beaten and brought before the leaders and again he refused to call truth a lie and would not deny my name or my resurrection. Many came to witness the death of John and as he stood before the large vat of oil he proclaimed my name and he spoke about my life and my resurrection and he called on those present to accept me as their Messiah. They stripped off his robe and tied his hands and with a rope they lifted John and lowered him into the vat of oil. He sat in the oil as one would sit in a wash tub and he proclaimed my name and said, ‘Do you now believe?’ The religious leaders left in fear and the people who stayed believed in the power of the testimony of a man called John. They lifted him from the oil and there was no mark upon his skin from the oil and the wounds from the seven beatings had all been removed. He put on his robe and walked unto the river and that day John baptized 300 men and women.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

25 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

This story was given to us by the Lord Jesus in a message about truth, enjoy...

I tell you a story about the power of truth that is pure and undefiled. In the early years of my church the truth about my life, my death and my resurrection was proclaimed unto many and many hearts believed and truth was accepted. There were also those who refused the testimony of my witnesses and persecuted those good people who believed and the unbelievers called truth a lie. There were many who would not believe truth even though many had seen the works that my Father did through me and many had heard the words of truth that flowed from my lips. My apostles were beaten and were greatly persecuted and the religious leaders tried to provoke them to renounce truth and accept a lie and to no longer preach truth. My servant John was a man of truth and he was a man who would not corrupt truth and he would not compromise truth. John was a disciple and was witness of my words and miracles so he knew that I was the Son of God. He was also a witness of my death and resurrection so there was no doubt that I was the Messiah prophesied in the words handed down. He knew and there was no doubt. Peace and assurance come when truth is sure and there is no room for doubt. There is a legend that John was boiled in oil and that he was not hurt and this legend is true. Those who hated truth tried to take his life many times and could not so they sent him to exile upon the island of Patmos. Would doubt come into your mind if you were placed in a vat of boiling oil or if you were placed upon a fire? Righteousness and truth must join as one and purity and power shall come and true peace shall come.

John was held captive and was beaten every day for seven days. After each beating he was brought before the religious leaders and asked if he would proclaim that I was not the Son of God and that my resurrection was a lie. He was told that if he would renounce my name and say that he had lied then he would be set free, but if he did not then he would be killed by being placed in boiling oil. On the seventh day he was once more beaten and brought before the leaders and again he refused to call truth a lie and would not deny my name or my resurrection. Many came to witness the death of John and as he stood before the large vat of oil he proclaimed my name and he spoke about my life and my resurrection and he called on those present to accept me as their Messiah. They stripped off his robe and tied his hands and with a rope they lifted John and lowered him into the vat of oil. He sat in the oil as one would sit in a wash tub and he proclaimed my name and said, ‘Do you now believe?’ The religious leaders left in fear and the people who stayed believed in the power of the testimony of a man called John. They lifted him from the oil and there was no mark upon his skin from the oil and the wounds from the seven beatings had all been removed. He put on his robe and walked unto the river and that day John baptized 300 men and women.

This is indeed a wonderful heartwarming story and testimony but; where did you obtain all this detailed information about John in the boiling oil [oral church history, church records, founding church fathers, tradition]???

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

This is indeed a wonderful heartwarming story and testimony but; where did you obtain all this detailed information about John in the boiling oil [oral church history, church records, founding church fathers, tradition]???

from the Lord.