IGNORED

If you do not believe God can gather believers to the cloud, you only learn Theology.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  776
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

It happened around the year 2005, i was riding my scooter near the border of the city and then in less than a second i found myself in front of the largest cemetery in the centre of the city 7 kms away. I almost faint when i realize what happened to me and took a rest beside the street in such a shock. I remember i was driving near the centre of toy central market in the city where sellers of toys gathered along the street side. I looked at my watch and noted that 35 minutes had elapsed going nowhere but to that cemetery.

It took me quite some time to understand that God was trying to teach me that this life is so very very short and the graves are waiting for us, we should not waste our life in vain and should seek and live Godly every day with forgiving heart and sharing with the needy.

It was very easy for God to do that as easy as flipping palms and this has opened my eyes how God will gather the believers who persevere to the end to the cloud.

1 Thes 4 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

As God told us to hold out to the end in this cold cold world so we can be saved.

Matthew 24:12 Because of the spread of wickedness the love of most men will grow cold, though the man who holds out to the end will be saved.

Otherwise we can be left behind like the foolish virgins without oil who shall be left into the great tribulation.

It doesnt matter to me whether people believe this story or not, i once write this at the local christians web, many people wanted to meet me and i refused and warned them they would be disappointed as there is nothing special in me and i refuse to be spotted on, we should look at Jesus only.

It was a very big cemetery complex with areas for christians, muslims, buddhists and WW2 foreign soldiers as in below picture.

Life is just like a passing wind that never returns, its over before we realize it but the meek will inherit the earth.

evereld.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Remember this ………… Shalom.

Acts 8:[39] And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
[40] But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.