IGNORED

The purpose of the shakings which will follow.....

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

I have been sharing for a while now on the shakings that were to begin. Many think the Covid situation is just a fluke and things will return to normal. I suspect we will never see what we consider real "normal" again. A good brother here on Worthy  messaged me that he remembered my words about the coming shakings and he was beginning to now get confirmations. This was  my answer to him. 

God had told me the shakings would soon begin mid-last year. I have a dear brother in the Lord who has been getting dates of importance. And, no he is not a date setter as to the Lord's return. He is in no way a flake. He told me about two months ago that something big would happen May 25th. He was expecting some sort of revival.... but nothing like that occurred. 

I did not call him because I was afraid he would be disillusioned and downcast. Then two nights ago, I thought to myself.... when did  George Floyd die? I got on google and looked it up. 

May 25th. Another shaking. 

According to my dear friend of 30 years, the next date of real significance will be Oct. 24th. He does not know what will happen but it will be big. I will be paying more attention this time.

Just to give you a bit about him. God told him it was 777 feet from his back door to the church down the road and kept repeating it. His wife thought he was losing it. He went out and bought a surveyor's  measuring wheel and told his wife that he was going to measure it and wanted her to  be there to be a witness. She laughed hut so ok. Off they went. They did not look at the wheel. They walked. They stopped when the wheel touched the church. They looked down at the distance. 777.7 feet. God is using him in an unusual way, but I am convinced it is God. 

We as His church need to wake up to what is happening. We live our lives as if this life now is important. Our hearts, our treasures, are here. We are told we are notcitizens of this world, but of the one to come. We are instructed to set our affections on things above. Yet, how hard it is to do so, especially if we are walking as old natured people, just sinners saved by grace. 

However, when  a man is desperate enough to reckon himself dead, and puts off his old nature by faith, a miracle follows..... the renewing of his mind. He thinks differently. What I call the mother of all paradigm shifts, lol.His outlook flip-flops from a citizen of earth to walking as a sojourner here, a passer-through. Amazingly, he now has an eternal perspective on everything. He remains in the world, but is no longer of it. That is where God wants us. That is our place of safety. 

The purpose of the shakings is to awaken us to the truth of who we are. New creatures. No more Christ and me. Just Christ in me. That is when real Christianity begins to be manifested. That is where we discover we are overcomers, and walk in victory over the world, the flesh and the devil . 

We have pretty much been sleepwalking in our Christianity ever since the grievous wolves entered the flock after the death of Paul. Thank God for the revivals through the centuries to keep the pulse of our faith alive. But brother, you and I are blessed to be part of the generation who will see Jesus return. How many would have given their right arms to be alive today. We are the blessed generation! 

Brother, I am so glad you wrote. I often need encouragement as there are not many who have ears to hear what I have been asked to share.... yet. ? 

If I can help you with your walk in any way, you have but to ask. 

Gids

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

thank you for shareing your perspective it was quite intresting

• Thumbs Up 1