• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1939

Thank you so very much for the message,it never hurts to be reminded.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  762
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/10/1982

Thank you for taking the time to share this!

My husband just spoke of this to my 3 girls yesterday evening!!!

He loves prophecy and has taught each of them about the coming of our Lord.

Yet, as busy working parents We struggle to find the time to help our girls fully prepare themselves for a world which will offer only a fraction of 'The Truth' -

You've shed light on my struggle---need to delve into the Word with them - together - .....I keep telling them to read their Bible, and I know they do, but I believe now that I must take the time to read it together with them! ! ! .

We have to know God's word so very well, so we can separate truth from false teaching; which can be tricky. Because the false teaching has just enough truth to sound good. We really have to be in God's word and know our doctrine. We have to know the signs of Christ's return and in what manner he shall return, because their will be great deception.

Thanks for the wake-up call...

Your Sister in Christ

*~*Honey*~* :emot-cheering:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Thank you for taking the time to share this!

My husband just spoke of this to my 3 girls yesterday evening!!!

He loves prophecy and has taught each of them about the coming of our Lord.

Yet, as busy working parents  We struggle to find the time to  help our girls fully  prepare themselves for a world which will offer only a fraction of 'The Truth' - 

You've shed light on my struggle---need to delve into the Word with them - together - .....I keep telling them to read their Bible, and I know they do, but I believe now that I must take the time to read it together  with them! ! ! .

We have to know God's word so very well, so we can separate truth from false teaching; which can be tricky. Because the false teaching has just enough truth to sound good. We really have to be in God's word and know our doctrine. We have to know the signs of Christ's return and in what manner he shall return, because their will be great deception.

Thanks for the wake-up call...

Your Sister in Christ

*~*Honey*~* :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with this. It's very important to be in the Word and know it. I think it's especially important in today's times. The Word is our sword in battle and you have to know how to use your weapon to win battles. We need more than head knowledge. The Word must be applied to the situations in our lives to be effective. Just having a bottle of antibiotics won't kill an infection. They have to be absorbed. Same with the Word.