• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I have never taunted anyone, Abby-Joy.

For what reason was my question about covid-19 removed from the question area and also placed in conspiracy theory?

@ Alive can you answer why my thread: was moved from the question section into the conspiracy section?

If you knew that the covid 19 vaccines they will be administrating, all changed your DNA permanently, would you still go and get vaccinated?

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I actually agree that these things relate to the unseen realm, my thought was that discussing the governments involvement crossed a line--perhaps I was wrong in moving the thread--it seemed rich to me at the time. However, I have read the various responses and have reconsidered.

Us Mods have limited time to do our jobs. I do attempt to do my best, as a responsibility before my Lord. However--I am far from perfect in my judgements and perhaps this was one of them.

I will move it back to General Discussions and hop it goes well.

Why are you answering Abby-Joy and not answering my questions to you ?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

... so do you have specific proof or just conjecture.  You see, when someone makes a CLAIM ... you have to be positive of its source.  Are you the source of such information?  Or did you read about it from some conspiracy web site?  In the Word ... you shall not bear false witness ... and unless someone has insider knowledge and can prove their credentials ... then it's just conjecture.  This is WHY if falls into conspiracy ... simple as that!

If you have a problem with why something is moved to the Conspiracy forum ... then post it on the thread itself.  

The conspiracy forum is NOT shutting down discussion ... it's moving it to its proper subject matter.

It's that simple.  

Be blessed,

George

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2