• Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,365
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

Thursday 8-13-20 Av 23, 5780 5th. day of the weekly cycle, 54th. Summer day

Conflicts Between Kings: Daniel Eleven:1-45

Daniel 11:1-45   The Overthrow of Persia 1-4,
Kings of the South and the North 5-29, The Tyranny of the Western King 30-45.

Daniel Twelve 
King James Bible Par ▾

Michael's Deliverance and the End Times

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. 4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

5Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. 6And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? 7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. 8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. 11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Love always, Walter and Debbie
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Walter and Deborah said:

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Shalom @Walter and Deborah

May I ask what your understanding is of the above passage? 

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,240

1 hour ago, Tzephanyahu said:
1 hour ago, Walter and Deborah said:

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

May I ask what your understanding is of the above passage? 

Love & Shalom

@Tzephanyahu Sure, as to our understanding, in Daniel 9:23-27

And in Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 

But what is your understanding?

Love, Walter

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

The two sets of time periods is a mysterious one for me - 1290 days and also 1335 days. 

Also it says when the "daily sacrifice shall be taken away". If this indicates a Third Temple, how is it that Yahweh would honour this with the title of "daily sacrifice" rather than seeing it as an abomination. 

Very strange. 

Love & Shalom 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,240

1 hour ago, Tzephanyahu said:

The two sets of time periods is a mysterious one for me - 1290 days and also 1335 days. 

Also it says when the "daily sacrifice shall be taken away". If this indicates a Third Temple, how is it that Yahweh would honour this with the title of "daily sacrifice" rather than seeing it as an abomination. 

Very strange. 

Love & Shalom 

@Tzephanyahu  

The time when “the daily sacrifice shall be taken away” must be at the beginning of the seven years, not in the middle of the week. The 1290 days and 1335 are different points on the same time line containing also the 1260 days when the Beast rises up breaking covenants scattering the power of the holy people ( Dan. 12:7; 9:27 ).

Have you read this above reference?

Love, Walter

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

There is a King that will end all conflicts.  He will wage the true war to end all wars and reign forever.

Rev 19:11-

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse, and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns, and he hath a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed in a vesture dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God.  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it, he should smite the nations, and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Rev 19: 20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.  These both were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 4:10-11

The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat upon the throne, and worship him that liveth forever and ever, and cast their crowns before him saying, Thou art worthy O Lord to receive glory and honor and power, for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

One love.  One heart.  One true king.

• Thumbs Up 1