Tigger56

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

Psalms 34:4, “I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.”

Deliverance from all fear surely would be a great blessing in the days in which we live where so many hide away in fear or walk separate from others due to their fears, for it is fear that has led so many to place their hope in the power of men and women and in a piece of cloth upon their faces. A life without fear remains as a sure promised blessing from the Lord, and that blessing is available unto all who believe, unto all who will seek, for the Lord still reigns with power upon His heavenly throne and unto those who call He will hear and He will deliver them from all their fears.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,256
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Deliverance from all fear ...

1 hour ago, Tigger56 said:

Deliverance from all fear surely would be a great blessing in the days in which we live where so many hide away in fear

The test of our faith is now, and it is only going to get more difficult.
But are we or are we not children of the most high God.
The worst that could happen is to be called home into His arms, and that is heaven.
We have had it so easy, living in this country God has blessed so greatly.
We have become soft, not having to endure the hardships of so many persecuted brothers and sisters.
Think of those who have gone on before us.
Everybody want's to go to heaven.
Yet, nobody wants to die...........

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God,
an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling,

For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed
but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.

Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body,  and to be present with the Lord.
2 Corinthians 5:1- 8

Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”