• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/1/2020 at 5:12 PM, WilliamL said:

Faithfully and very patiently. Miss either one and you will get sidetracked. Stay on the course and further direction will come in God's own time. Each act of faithfulness is eventually followed by a reward, which in turn encourages further (and greater) faithfulness.

Because the times are short and being increasingly intensified, the rewards will come more quickly, but the trials will also be greater.

Thank you for this response!  Truly helpful.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/29/2020 at 12:48 AM, TheBlade said:

If its of God He will open all the doors. For you I give this example of my own live. Our Church would go to other Churches where we would sing and pray for people. Well one Sunday after Church in this different city I went  for a walk alone. By this tree I said "lord I know you called me but I don't know to what". That Sunday night we sang and then went out to pray for the people. Lol I can still see this. I notice off to my left Roy was not praying for someone ..someone was praying over Roy. I don't know how but I knew it was of God. I thought.. maybe if I go over there he will pray for me. NO CLUE why I thought that. So I went over and he did.. put his hands on me said "my son I have called you but you do not know to what but I will open all the doors. You have great faith......". I knew it was God ..duh. I still went to my pastor and asked if that mans word can be trusted and he said yes.

See I love music and had asked this famous Christian band one Sunday about some kind of School. He said in Oklahoma there is one. So I was going to go. I lol got this thought to go say good by to a old friend. So while I was talking to her about where I wanted to go (Oklahoma) she said that she just happen to know two people going that way. What are the odds huh. So we (3 of us) were JUST getting in to Oklahoma and the driver ..she said she knew someone that went to Oral Roberts UNIV that I might be able to stay with. See I was going blind. I had some money but knew NO ONE in Oklahoma..no one. So she said I don't know how to get to Oral Roberts Univ. At the same moment we were talking this car driving behind us the guy keeps pointing up. Well we pull over to this INFO stand and that guy pulls up gets out comes over and says "did you not see me pointing up?" We answered "yes". He said "the lord told me you don't know how to get to Oral Roberts Univ and I am to show you the way".

Haha.. well still.. sitting here still shocked.. this is exactly how it happened. I did stay at her friends place in Oral Roberts who then knew someone I could stay with. That next day went out looked for a job. Got one about a block away from the Collage and it was full time at night.. all in one day. Song playing.. love this song "Spirit of the living God.. Merdith Andrews."

I don't follow any group yet I can listen to Baptist to word of Faith and see hear my Jesus. I just make sure what is being said...is written. What I have learned is no matter what I see hear feel.. I walk by faith. If HE said it in HIS word.. He will do it. Just blind faith. Its KNOWING He is real.. knowing He is for you. Knowing that desire He put in you.. He has already open the doors.. He has already put into motion what is needed.

See no one came to me saying I was called and I didn't know. I already knew it.. so when some one I never meet says to me the same words I said to God.. and said allot more but.. it just confirmed what GOD already told me. Delight your self in the lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. For me.. it was it is and always will be all about HIM! He is a rewarded of those that diligently seek Him. For me its never about the reward.. but oh how the Father LOVE TO BLESS HIS CHILDREN!. Just believing in Jesus and never seen Him.. you are so BLESSED! So shhh and just receive what He wants to give you. He started something in you.. like the song playing "Different.. Micah Tyler". I just want to be different... different is HIM in us. And He IS in you.

Amen!  Thank you for this!  I am ready for whatever God wants to give me.  I will definitely check that song out.  Thank you!

On 10/1/2020 at 9:23 PM, JohnD said:

There are times the LORD has spoken to me, and I knew it was Him,

but I did not share it with others because typically people are only interested

so they can try to dissuade me it was God.

To Serenity Jay I would say, test the spirits to be certain they are from God (1 John 4:1) 

by the scriptures (Acts 17:11, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Proverbs 25:2, Deuteronomy 29:29, Isaiah 28:9-13)

then go ahead. Let the Holy Spirit be your guide and be certain it's Him of course.

Thank you!  It took me a while before I shared it.  I shared it with my parents.  My mom is a minister, so I felt comfortable enough to tell her.  But before I told her, she had confirmed what God told me.  I admit, during the time He called me.  I was in a relationship I shouldn't have been in, which I felt like detoured me.  However, I take it as a lesson learned and a blessing because I had a child during that.  I will never regret my child, only thankful.  I am thankful that I got out of the relationship before it got worse.  Now that I am out, I am free and feel a tugging on my heart.  I know God told me it's time and that I need to be serious.  I know my child and I soul is important.  I am just ready to do what God has called me to be.

On 9/24/2020 at 9:42 PM, R. Hartono said:

Such as what ?

Hello R. Hartono,

To answer your question.  He's given me dreams that have come true. 

One dream predicted my brother's passing, which happened 2 years after the dream.

Also, several dreams on a relationship ending.  It came true the next day after the last relationship dream I had. 

Some co-workers had been let go at my current job, which I dreamt about a few months before it happened. 

Also, at a previous job, I had a dream of a co-worker and a falling out with his father.  I told him about the dream and described the place it took place.  He looked at me strange because I never met his father, never heard him talk about his father, and he told me his father lived over 10 hours away.  When I described the place it took place, he told me that is exactly what the basement of his dad's house looked like.

At that same previous job,  I had a dream of a girl's mother who had passed.  I never met her mother and had never seen a picture of her, but I knew her mother was not living.  I knew it had to do with the girl because she was in the dream as well.  When I described the woman to her and what she said, she was amazed because I described her mother accurately.

That is only a few dreams.  But it is a slew of dreams that I have written down in a book, which I don't have on me right now.  It's not just dreams, which I should have stated in my post.  He has given me things to say to people and when I don't relay the message in time, I hear God say "obedience is better than sacrifice."  When I do relay the messages on time, people are like I needed that or you confirmed what God has been telling me.

I know the calling is on my life.  I just need to get out of the spirit of fear.  It's been confirmed in people I don't even know and people I do know.  I just know I have to  pray on where God wants to take me on this journey.

Thanks!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Serenity Jay said:

Hello R. Hartono,

To answer your question.  He's given me dreams that have come true. 

One dream predicted my brother's passing, which happened 2 years after the dream.

Also, several dreams on a relationship ending.  It came true the next day after the last relationship dream I had. 

Some co-workers had been let go at my current job, which I dreamt about a few months before it happened. 

Also, at a previous job, I had a dream of a co-worker and a falling out with his father.  I told him about the dream and described the place it took place.  He looked at me strange because I never met his father, never heard him talk about his father, and he told me his father lived over 10 hours away.  When I described the place it took place, he told me that is exactly what the basement of his dad's house looked like.

At that same previous job,  I had a dream of a girl's mother who had passed.  I never met her mother and had never seen a picture of her, but I knew her mother was not living.  I knew it had to do with the girl because she was in the dream as well.  When I described the woman to her and what she said, she was amazed because I described her mother accurately.

That is only a few dreams.  But it is a slew of dreams that I have written down in a book, which I don't have on me right now.  It's not just dreams, which I should have stated in my post.  He has given me things to say to people and when I don't relay the message in time, I hear God say "obedience is better than sacrifice."  When I do relay the messages on time, people are like I needed that or you confirmed what God has been telling me.

I know the calling is on my life.  I just need to get out of the spirit of fear.  It's been confirmed in people I don't even know and people I do know.  I just know I have to  pray on where God wants to take me on this journey.

Thanks!

I once had a friend with the same gift / indigo, he cud tell the life situation of people who never meet him, n revealed hidden secrets, but he didnt glorify Jesus with all of his charm, neither bring people to know Jesus 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 9/23/2020 at 5:28 PM, R. Hartono said:

Did ur so called prophecy ever came true ?

If we are called by God everything we say comes true. We have to be very careful what we say. I think only a remnant - 10% of the people are qualified to serve God in this way. Many are called but few are chosen. There is a price to be paid in holiness and sanctification. My father was a man of his word. If he said it you could count on it. 

On 10/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, JohnR7 said:

If we are called by God everything we say comes true. We have to be very careful what we say. I think only a remnant - 10% of the people are qualified to serve God in this way. Many are called but few are chosen. There is a price to be paid in holiness and sanctification. My father was a man of his word. If he said it you could count on it. 

Very true.  I definitely agree. Thank you for your comment!

On 10/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, R. Hartono said:

I once had a friend with the same gift / indigo, he cud tell the life situation of people who never meet him, n revealed hidden secrets, but he didnt glorify Jesus with all of his charm, neither bring people to know Jesus 

Thank you for your comment.  My goal is to glorify Jesus and bring people to Jesus as well. I am going to continue to work and grow in God.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,204
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  99

On 9/23/2020 at 2:16 PM, Serenity Jay said:

Good afternoon everyone.  I am writing this post because when I was just 18, God called me to prophecy; now I am 25.  It has shown in many encounters that I have had with people and through the dreams he has given me.  I was inactive on this site for the past year due to some things that I went through.  I feel God's tugging on me to fully walk into the calling He put on my life.  I know prayer is key.  How did you all walk into the calling God has for you?  What is your advice?  Thank you!

I was twenty six years old when the Spirit of the Lord came to me, declaring my election and proclaiming that I am the work of His hand. I was greatly astonished because before that day I knew nothing about our Lord Jesus Christ nor did I devote any thought to God. I had never darkened the door of a church in my life and wasn't familiar with His ways.  Nothing was the same after that day. 

There were many visions but one in particular which God's Spirit sent many times over the years foretold of the day when, after much suffering and hardship, the Lord would raise me up upon a mountain in the wilderness. In the vision I found myself wandering through wilderness in the darkness, shivering in the cold and surrounded by peril both seen and unseen. Beneath the blanket of stars I discerned the shadow of a mountain upon the distant horizon, my destination so very far away. 

I despaired and started to weep because I lacked the strength and understanding to complete the journey: surely I would perish in this wilderness before I stood upon that mountain under the stars! I looked and beheld a great light dawning upon the mountain, the wonder of it filling my eyes and falling upon my face like the rays of sun, soothing my soul and drying my tears. I heard a voice speaking as if from behind me, saying, Do not be afraid, the day comes.

And so it has. Every word of the Lord, whether these are recorded in scripture or proceed from His mouth, is true and everlasting just as He is eternal and unchanging. Do not be afraid of your calling for many are called; do not be ashamed of the Lord who has chosen you, for few are chosen. Abandon your passions so you might be filled with Truth and show yourself a workman approved to receive those words which the Holy One entrusts to your care. 

Wait upon the Lord and you will be accounted faithful in His sight, @Serenity Jay. There's a time for everything under the sun... a time to speak, a time to write, and a time to be silent before the Almighty. May the Lord bless you richly, my friend.    

Edited by Marathoner

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

I find none of this in the New Testament.  Even if a prophecy appears to come true, it is no indication that it is of the Holy Spirit.  A spirit of divination can inspire a prophecy that will come to pass.  The test of a true prophecy is whether it is consistent with the New Testament or not.