• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/08/1978

The elect who are still alive are not caught up until He comes again which is after the great tribulation. 

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated. Thank you. 

Edited by FrankIeCip

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Moby said:

Father knew He would stump many a Christian as to who the Rev 14 ~ 144,000 were that are released with the 1st seal by making the number of Jews coming into the kingdom of God at the end of the tribulation the same number:

Is this what He said to you? I don't think so, because they are the same 144,000. So you understand that Rev 14 takes place in the seals. Not many understand that. However, when the 144,000 are sealed in Rev 7 that sealing actually does not happen at the end of the tribulation. It is a new vision and that vision of the sealing of the 144,000 occurs during the beginning of the seals.

6 hours ago, Moby said:

I suggest you study Hosea as there is much in there you do not understand "yet":

Hosea 1:9-11  And Jehovah said, Call his name Lo-ammi; for ye(physical Israel) are not my people, and I will not be your God.  (10)  Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass that, in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.  (11)  And the children of Judah(believing Jews and believing Gentiles called the church) and the children of Israel(the physical remnant of Israel that will be saved by the end of the tribulation) shall be gathered together(by the end of the tribulation), and they(believing Jews and believing Gentiles as ONE olive tree called All Israel) shall appoint themselves one head(Jesus), and shall go up from the land(resurrection/rapture); for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

This is foolishness. Adding all this nonsense to the scripture. Let's get a clean translation.

Hos 1

Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

There is not one single thing about the Gentiles or the Church in those verses. Just a bunch of made up, adding to scripture nonsense is all I see in your post.

6 hours ago, Moby said:

The former rain was over 1900 years ago so you won't be leaving until after the latter rain:

There has not been an early rains harvest yet. When the fullness of the Gentiles comes in that will be the 1st harvest. The latter rains will occur during the 70th week of Daniel. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel.

6 hours ago, Moby said:

I will leave you pondering why our Father made distinctions through Hosea who made a distinction of Ephraim, Israel, and Judahas three companies of peoples within the "house of Israel":

The only thing that I will be pondering is how it seems you understand a few things that others don't and then you completely screw everything up by not understanding that the 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. The Jews cannot see and be regrafted into their own olive tree until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. That will occur during the pretrib rapture. Then God turns His attention to His CHOSEN PEOPLE and the harvest of those CHOSEN PEOPLE will be greater than that of the Gentiles.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You are wrong. The born again Christian will not experience the 7 year tribulation.

Revelation 3:10

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Sorry sis but there are very few Christians sitting in pews across this land who are actively "keeping Jesus' command to persevere"!

Here are hundreds of scriptures that prove the church will be going through the tribulation:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

5 hours ago, FrankIeCip said:

The elect who are still alive are not caught up until He comes again which is after the great tribulation.

Any thoughts are welcome and appreciated. Thank you. 

Amen Bro! Here are hundreds of scriptures that prove the church will be going through the tribulation:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

•  
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, The Light said:

Is this what He said to you? I don't think so, because they are the same 144,000. So you understand that Rev 14 takes place in the seals. Not many understand that. However, when the 144,000 are sealed in Rev 7 that sealing actually does not happen at the end of the tribulation. It is a new vision and that vision of the sealing of the 144,000 occurs during the beginning of the seals.

This is foolishness. Adding all this nonsense to the scripture. Let's get a clean translation.

Hos 1

Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.

10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

There is not one single thing about the Gentiles or the Church in those verses. Just a bunch of made up, adding to scripture nonsense is all I see in your post.

There has not been an early rains harvest yet. When the fullness of the Gentiles comes in that will be the 1st harvest. The latter rains will occur during the 70th week of Daniel. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel.

The only thing that I will be pondering is how it seems you understand a few things that others don't and then you completely screw everything up by not understanding that the 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel. The Jews cannot see and be regrafted into their own olive tree until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. That will occur during the pretrib rapture. Then God turns His attention to His CHOSEN PEOPLE and the harvest of those CHOSEN PEOPLE will be greater than that of the Gentiles.

You will find out soon enough but I won't be able to convince you until after the 70th week commences so keep this link stored away so you can consult it after you realize your in the last week:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

54 minutes ago, Moby said:

You will find out soon enough but I won't be able to convince you until after the 70th week commences so keep this link stored away so you can consult it after you realize your in the last week:

The reason that you are not able to convince me that there will not be a pretribulation rapture is because the Word teaches that there will be a pretribulation rapture. The fact that you understand that there is a rapture at the end of the 70th week is a good thing. But your failure to understand that it will be the 12 across the earth that get raptured at this time keeps you from seeing the truth. This FALSE TEACHING of REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY has you completely bamboozled and comes with a set of blinders so big that you can't seem to see what is right in front of you. You reject what the Word says about blindness happening to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. You also reject how much more the fullness or Israel will be and how much more Israel will be grafted into it's OWN olive tree. You have to make an obvious rejection of the Word to not understand the meaning of 144,000 first fruits and the resulting harvest to come.

Rob, the Word of God says that we can escape ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL COME TO PASS AND STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN. Why you reject what the Word says is something that I can't process.

8 hours ago, The Light said:

The reason that you are not able to convince me that there will not be a pretribulation rapture is because the Word teaches that there will be a pretribulation rapture. The fact that you understand that there is a rapture at the end of the 70th week is a good thing. But your failure to understand that it will be the 12 across the earth that get raptured at this time keeps you from seeing the truth. This FALSE TEACHING of REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY has you completely bamboozled and comes with a set of blinders so big that you can't seem to see what is right in front of you. You reject what the Word says about blindness happening to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. You also reject how much more the fullness or Israel will be and how much more Israel will be grafted into it's OWN olive tree. You have to make an obvious rejection of the Word to not understand the meaning of 144,000 first fruits and the resulting harvest to come.

Rob, the Word of God says that we can escape ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL COME TO PASS AND STAND BEFORE THE SON OF MAN. Why you reject what the Word says is something that I can't process.

No where in this link is there even a hint of "replacement" theology:

https://sumofthyword.com/2017/12/19/all-israel/

Actually Rob proves in this part of that link that I copied and pasted here that the inclusion of the Gentiles is not "replacement":

Some try to accuse this inclusion of the Gentile church into the commonwealth of Israel as replacement theology but Paul made it very clear that God always intended on making both believing Jews and believing Gentiles one people:

Romans 9:22-26 What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering vessels of wrath fitted unto destruction: (23) and that he might make known the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he afore prepared unto glory, (24) even us, whom he also called, not from the Jews only, but also from the Gentiles? (25) As he saith also in Hosea, I will call that my people, which was not my people; And her beloved, that was not beloved. (26) And it shall be, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, There shall they be called sons of the living God.

The new covenant was made through Jesus’ blood and includes the salvation of souls from every tribe, tongue, people, and nation including physical Israel who all become one holy nation in Christ:

Revelation 5:9-10 And they sing a new song, saying, Worthy art thou to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and didst purchase unto God with thy blood men of every tribe, and tongue, and people, and nation, (10) and madest them to be unto our God a kingdom and priests; and they reign upon the earth.

1 Peter 2:9-10 But ye are an elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, that ye may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Jesus declared that both the flock of believing physical Israel and the flock of believing Gentiles will become ONE flock with ONE shepherd:

John 10:16 And other sheep(Gentiles) I have, which are not of this fold(Jews): them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd.

Yes those Christians who are watching at every season, making supplication will escape all the judgment coming on those Christians who "dwell upon the earth" living in the flesh:

Luke 21:34-36  But take heed to yourselves, lest haply your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that day come on you suddenly as a snare:  (35)  for so shall it come upon all them that dwell on the face of all the earth.  (36)  But watch ye at every season, making supplication, that ye may prevail to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

But that passage does not mean we are leaving the earth until AFTER the whole church has been cleansed and those who are worthy are fully under our Father's wing:

Psalms 91:1-8  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  (2)  I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust.  (3)  For he will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence.  (4)  He will cover thee with his pinions, And under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His truth is a shield and a buckler.  (5)  Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, Nor for the arrow that flieth by day;  (6)  For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.  (7)  A thousand shall fall at thy side, And ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee.  (8)  Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, And see the reward of the wicked.

Edited by Moby
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

16 hours ago, Moby said:

Sorry sis but there are very few Christians sitting in pews across this land who are actively "keeping Jesus' command to persevere"!

Here are hundreds of scriptures that prove the church will be going through the tribulation:

Time will tell.