Brother Notlad

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not all that familiar with the Pentecostal denomination, other than there are x number of divisions and beliefs. I don't care to label myself with a denomination; faith belief and trust is not a denomination. I go to a Baptist Church because they mirror my own beliefs and faith.

With that said. There's this popular Pentecostal on Youtube named Perry Stone. Is anyone familiar with him? I see little difference between what he teaches and what the Baptists believe. I have to say, he's one smart cookie and knows his Bible. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not all that familiar with the Pentecostal denomination, other than there are x number of divisions and beliefs. I don't care to label myself with a denomination; faith belief and trust is not a denomination. I go to a Baptist Church because they mirror my own beliefs and faith.

With that said. There's this popular Pentecostal on Youtube named Perry Stone. Is anyone familiar with him? I see little difference between what he teaches and what the Baptists believe. I have to say, he's one smart cookie and knows his Bible. 

Is this the man, is this Perry Stone? Don't believe I've ever even heard of him. 

https://files.rightwingwatch.org/uploads/Perry-Stone.jpg

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,194
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

20 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

They love God's Word and teach a lot of good doctrine... but the major depart of the Baptist and Them is they still direct toward the sign gifts as proof of God .... The Baptist do not because of the teaching here of Christ

Matt 24:23-27

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
KJV

The question then arises would a good Shepherd lead His sheep into this after giving us warning?  I believe, as a Independent Baptist, God performs His children's requests in very unshowy ways in order not to lead us into this great harm that will affect a great many! After all satan wants to take the place of God and be worshipped here and only here for there is no other place for him to decieve... Luke 10:18-19. Understanding God has taken the place of here, in the darkness,  with all that it entails and made it moot to the eternal keeping of God... All of this will not remain or be remembered 

Prophetical Promise:
Isa 65:16-17
 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

KJV

The fulfilment:
Rev 21:1-5
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

KJV

If one were to really set down and think of this- then one can see His Word has the ability to place a build of faith into our s/Spirit past this which passes away making room for the eternal that as of now & here cannot be known for it is distinct from that of now.... So eradicate the leaven of sin to nothingness from that is sprang....

Guest kingdombrat
4 hours ago, enoob57 said:

They love God's Word and teach a lot of good doctrine... but the major depart of the Baptist and Them is they still direct toward the sign gifts as proof of God .... The Baptist do not because of the teaching here of Christ

Matt 24:23-27

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
KJV

The question then arises would a good Shepherd lead His sheep into this after giving us warning?  I believe, as a Independent Baptist, God performs His children's requests in very unshowy ways in order not to lead us into this great harm that will affect a great many! After all satan wants to take the place of God and be worshipped here and only here for there is no other place for him to decieve... Luke 10:18-19. Understanding God has taken the place of here, in the darkness,  with all that it entails and made it moot to the eternal keeping of God... All of this will not remain or be remembered 

Prophetical Promise:
Isa 65:16-17
 That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes. 17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

KJV

The fulfilment:
Rev 21:1-5
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

KJV

If one were to really set down and think of this- then one can see His Word has the ability to place a build of faith into our s/Spirit past this which passes away making room for the eternal that as of now & here cannot be known for it is distinct from that of now.... So eradicate the leaven of sin to nothingness from that is sprang....

In all fairness to the person [WHO] created this thread, "Your example" mostly falls into television evangelist categories.   Stations like [TBN, DayStar, even Leasea Broadcasting] are generally focusing upon the [same preachers].

Here is the difference to the thread [TITLE] of this thread and those goofballs on t.v., a belief that ONE person represents God [VS] THREE persons representing God.   Those [FAKES] on television unfortunately are Trinitarian's who have twisted other doctrines like false healing, how to get rich, you are a (little "g") god (Kenneth Copeland and original owners of [TBN]).

The thread Op believes God is One person.   I highly doubt he has any association with the clowns on television.   

But as far as you were pointing out with [signs] of God and such, you will definitely find that with the television [Jokes].

I am very familiar with the Thread Op's beliefs.   He don't practice or believe or is being taught any of that television nonsense.   He follows more in line to actual and literal Scripture.   That's just how I see it.

Edited by kingdombrat

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

In all fairness to the person [WHO] created this thread, "Your example" mostly falls into television evangelist categories.   Stations like [TBN, DayStar, even Leasea Broadcasting] are generally focusing upon the [same preachers].

Here is the difference to the thread [TITLE] of this thread and those goofballs on t.v., a belief that ONE person represents God [VS] THREE persons representing God.   Those [FAKES] on television unfortunately are Trinitarian's who have twisted other doctrines like false healing, how to get rich, you are a (little "g") god (Kenneth Copeland and original owners of [TBN]).

The thread Op believes God is One person.   I highly doubt he has any association with the clowns on television.   

But as far as you were pointing out with [signs] of God and such, you will definitely find that with the television [Jokes].

I am very familiar with the Thread Op's beliefs.   He don't practice or believe or is being taught any of that television nonsense.   He follows more in line to actual and literal Scripture.   That's just how I see it.

you have read into more than I wrote... and what I said is true of them!

Guest kingdombrat
1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

you have read into more than I wrote... and what I said is true of them!

I did not say what you wrote was false, I just pointed your words to the right direction.

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

I did not say what you wrote was false, I just pointed your words to the right direction.

No I don't believe that you did... but that is where we have to agree to disagree as unto the Lord :thumbsup: