• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Now I understand, this is another website that makes jesus into the hippi little pot smoking pacifist, that just floats along in life loving people but has no standard of righteousness and no opinion but relativism.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Again, how is that a valid argument? Which part of what we said was "hippie pot smoking" jargin? More specifically, what was post-modern about what we said? I'm failing to see where this occured.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never mind, I am finished talking to you self righteous heretics, I can already see the dishonesty shining through in your posts, you can call me mean and unchristlike all you want to try to make yourselves look"spiritual". It is called using ad-hominums. Go find somone else to impress with your fake billy graham "christlikeness". You have fought abortion as much as billy graham! I rather be reading a book.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Et tu, Brute?

Methinks thou dost protest too much!

Seeking to clean anothers house whilst tripping through the clutter of your own. Don't you find that just a smidge hypocritical? Perhaps especially for one who takes the moniker of one who believes that God's Law is supreme above all others? What about Christ's commandment?!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Now I understand, this is another website that makes jesus into the hippi little pot smoking pacifist, that just floats along in life loving people but has no standard of righteousness and no opinion but relativism.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Again, how is that a valid argument? Which part of what we said was "hippie pot smoking" jargin? More specifically, what was post-modern about what we said? I'm failing to see where this occured.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never mind, I am finished talking to you self righteous heretics, I can already see the dishonesty shining through in your posts, you can call me mean and unchristlike all you want to try to make yourselves look"spiritual". It is called using ad-hominums. Go find somone else to impress with your fake billy graham "christlikeness". You have fought abortion as much as billy graham! I rather be reading a book.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talk about hypocrisy! lol...you called us every name in the book and then have the audacity to accuse us of ad hominems? hahaha...priceless.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love you too :)

I didn't accuse you of anything or say you were unchristlike or mean. Maybe that's the guilt speaking :thumbsup:

Anyway, I don't know why advocating showing the love of Christ set you off, but whatever it was, I hope you do some serious soul searching to see why it did. Good day.

Guest leesw

Praise God when one of His little ones are saved! As Christians we should protect His little ones. Those who don't....well Jesus said that if we harm one of "these little ones it would be better for him if a millstone were tied around his neck and he was thrown into the sea."

So Jesus loves the little children. And the Bible tells us that "It is not the will of the Father for any of these little ones to perish."

I think we should remember that with our efforts and our votes.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Hey, I really don't see any need to disgrace Billy Graham.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hey, I really don't see any need to disgrace Billy Graham.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't answer for the reason the statement was made about Billy Graham but it very likely comes from the fact that Billy Graham is a pro-abort. That is a well established fact.

I saw him on Larry King several years ago defending his pro-abortion stance. I also have little respect for the man. The disgrace was self inflicted.

Edited by lifeandliberty

• Topic Count:  331
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Boy, if people would just read:

In Billy Graham's "My Answer" column:

"I am opposed to abortion, except possibly in cases of rape, incest, or when the mother's life is at stake. I oppose the casual approach to abortion that is so common today, and I believe it is one of the most serious sins of the modern world in the eyes of God."

Also on that site:

Mr. Graham believes that the spiritual condition of man is at the root of the abortion issue. Until man's spiritual condition is changed by the power of Jesus Christ, we will not find a full solution to this problem. It is sin that produces the problem of most unwanted pregnancies, as well as all the other disorders which plague the human race. It is also sin which produces the misbelief that women have a "right" to take the lives of unborn babies. The apostle Paul writes, "The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like" (Galatians 5:19-21a).

Life is sacred, and we must seek to protect all human life: the unborn, the child, the adult, and the aged. Several Bible passages tell of the sacredness of life and speak to the subject of abortion. They include Exodus 20:13, 21:22, 23:7; Job 10:8-12; Psalms 22:10, 51:5, 127:3, 139:13-16; Isaiah 44:1-2, 49:5; and Jeremiah 1:4-5. From a medical point of view, in the words of a physician, "The ultimate scientific fact that all must face and deal with is that nothing, no bits and pieces, will be added to this living human being from the time of fertilization until the old man dies

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  10/07/1981

Agreed, as said before, no stones from this corner...

Many viewpoints would change if people actually just took a second and did some honest reading...

AP

• Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

But having patience and offering someone the benefit of the doubt would require extending grace....that's not something legalists are often inclined to do.