• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Moby said:
The English word "sorceries" and "witchcraft" found in the NT are translated from the Greek word "pharmakeia"  from which we get the English word "pharmacy"  and is defined  as "medication":

Galatians 5:16-21  But I say, Walk by the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.  (17)  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are contrary the one to the other; that ye may not do the things that ye would.  (18)  But if ye are led by the Spirit, ye are not under the law.  (19)  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these: fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,  (20)  idolatry, witchcraft, enmities, strife, jealousies, wraths, factions, divisions, parties,  (21)  envyings, drunkenness, revellings, and such like; of which I forewarn you, even as I did forewarn you, that they who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 9:20-21  And the rest of mankind, who were not killed with these plagues, repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and the idols of gold, and of silver, and of brass, and of stone, and of wood; which can neither see, nor hear, nor walk:  (21)  and they repented not of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 18:23  and the light of a lamp shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the princes of the earth; for with thy sorcery were all the nations deceived.

The Greek word is "pharmakeus " from which we get the English word "pharmacist" is defined as a druggist or poisoner:

Revelation 21:7-8  He that overcometh shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  (8)  But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Jesus is testifying to the churches that sorcerers will be those who are without the gates into the city and have no right to the tree of life:

Revelation 22:14-16  Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right to come to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.  (15)  Without are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one that loveth and maketh a lie.  (16)  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the morning star.

Put the word sorceries in context with the plagues going on in Revelation chapters 8 & 9, which the Lord attributes to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. Are these plagues due to pharmaceutical drug use, or technology?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

8 hours ago, luigi said:

Put the word sorceries in context with the plagues going on in Revelation chapters 8 & 9, which the Lord attributes to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce. Are these plagues due to pharmaceutical drug use, or technology?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Anyone who teaches the Word of God in any capacity including their own children please read this entire email as the coming vaccine mandates will begin fulfilling parts of the book of Revelation.

Paul declared that the way to be "pure from the blood of all men" is to teach the whole counsel of God:

Acts 20:26-31  Wherefore I testify unto you this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.  (27)  For I shrank not from declaring unto you the whole counsel of God.  (28)  Take heed unto yourselves, and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit hath made you bishops, to feed the church of the Lord which he purchased with his own blood.  (29)  I know that after my departing grievous wolves shall enter in among you, not sparing the flock;  (30)  and from among your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.  (31)  Wherefore watch ye, remembering that by the space of three years I ceased not to admonish every one night and day with tears.

Paul knew that as a teacher of our Father's Word, he was just as accountable as Ezekiel to warn fellow brethren to hear all the Words of warning from our Father. Father warned Ezekiel, as a watchman, that if he did not warn them then their blood would be on his hands and he would answer with the loss of his soul:

Ezekiel 3:17-21  Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.  (18)  When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thy hand.  (19)  Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.  (20)  Again, when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteous deeds which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thy hand.  (21)  Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he took warning; and thou hast delivered thy soul.

All Christians are commanded to imitate Paul who imitated Christ as watchmen in our new covenant:

Mark 13:37  And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

1 Corinthians 11:1  Be ye imitators of me, even as I also am of Christ.

We are to be diligently warning our brethren not to fall into any wilful sin for it could very well lead to the eternal damnation of their soul:

Hebrews 10:26-29  For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more a sacrifice for sins,  (27)  but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and a fierceness of fire which shall devour the adversaries.  (28)  A man that hath set at nought Moses' law dieth without compassion on the word of two or three witnesses:  (29)  of how much sorer punishment, think ye, shall he be judged worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant wherewith he was sanctified an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

James 5:19-20  My brethren, if any among you err from the truth, and one convert him;  (20)  let him know, that he who converteth a sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall cover a multitude of sins.

Jesus warned us not to fear man but fear our Father to the point we are willing to declare all of His Word from roof tops or our soul could very well be destroyed in hell as He warned Ezekiel above:

Matthew 10:26-28  Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.  (27)  What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim upon the house-tops.  (28)  And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Paul named several sins that if practiced by any Christians would cause them to not inherit the kingdom of God but be destroyed in hell:

Galatians 5:16-21  But I say, Walk by the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.  (17)  For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are contrary the one to the other; that ye may not do the things that ye would.  (18)  But if ye are led by the Spirit, ye are not under the law.  (19)  Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these: fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,  (20)  idolatry, witchcraft, enmities, strife, jealousies, wraths, factions, divisions, parties,  (21)  envyings, drunkenness, revellings, and such like; of which I forewarn you, even as I did forewarn you, that they who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Of all the works of the flesh that Paul mentioned in that passage, "witchcraft" would probably be the last sin that any Christian would think they are practicing but let's examine the underlying Greek word to see what our Father declares is "witchcraft":  

The Greek word is "pharmakeia" from which we get the English word "pharmacy" and defined as "medication" that in our Father's eyes is the practice of "witchcraft".

The Greek word "pharmakeia" is also translated into the English word "sorceries" in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 9:20-21  And the rest of mankind, who were not killed with these plagues, repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and the idols of gold, and of silver, and of brass, and of stone, and of wood; which can neither see, nor hear, nor walk:  (21)  and they repented not of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

After Jesus healed the man waiting for the troubling of the water, He commanded him to "sin no more lest a worse thing befall him" clearly proving obedience is a very important part of our health:

John 5:13-14  But he that was healed knew not who it was; for Jesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in the place.  (14)  Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing befall thee.

We learn obedience by eating the Word of God daily as much as the Jews ate the unleavened bread in their wilderness:

Exodus 13:6  Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD.

John 6:51-58  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.  (52)  The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?  (53)  Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.  (54)  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.  (55)  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.  (56)  He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.  (57)  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.  (58)  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Please notice that it is our Father who puts diseases upon His children if they do not obey Him but will also heal us if we repent:

Exodus 15:26  and he said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of Jehovah thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his eyes, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases upon thee, which I have put upon the Egyptians: for I am Jehovah that healeth thee.

Our taking the Lord's supper is to be an example of what we must be eating daily. Paul warned the church that there will be just as much sickness inside the church as our Father promises to put on the pagan Egyptians for not daily eating the bread of life. Father will bring sickness on us as a form of chastening but those who refuse to repent could end up being condemned with the world in damnation:

1 Corinthians 11:27-32  Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.  (28)  But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.  (29)  For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.  (30)  For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.  (31)  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.  (32)  But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

If chastening does not bring repentance from sorcery then He will curse those children of His whose heart departs from Him by trusting in man for the healing that He promises through His Word:

Jeremiah 17:5-8  Thus saith Jehovah: Cursed is the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from Jehovah.  (6)  For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh, but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, a salt land and not inhabited.  (7)  Blessed is the man that trusteth in Jehovah, and whose trust Jehovah is.  (8)  For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots by the river, and shall not fear when heat cometh, but its leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

We are to look to our Father alone and not to the physicians for healing:

2 Chronicles 16:12-13  And in the thirty and ninth year of his reign Asa was diseased in his feet; his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to Jehovah, but to the physicians.  (13)  And Asa slept with his fathers, and died in the one and fortieth year of his reign.

The Jews were to look forward by faith to the stripes of the coming Messiah for their healing under the old covenant:

Isaiah 53:5  But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Whereas the Christian under the new covenant is required to look back to those stripes for our healing:

1 Peter 2:21-24  For hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that ye should follow his steps:  (22)  who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:  (23)  who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:  (24)  who his own self bare our sins in his body upon the tree, that we, having died unto sins, might live unto righteousness; by whose stripes ye were healed.

The Greek word "pharmakeus" from which we get the English word "pharmacist" is defined as a druggist or poisoner:

This should explain why every drug commercial lists a half dozen possible side effects including death in exchange for the hope of being cured of one ailment!?!?!?

Those who distribute and or use "medication" are "sorcerers" in our Father's eyes for He sees them as practicing magical arts:

Revelation 21:7-8  He that overcometh shall inherit these things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  (8)  But for the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part shall be in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Jesus is testifying to the churches that sorcerers will be those who are without the gates into the city of God having no right to the tree of life:

Revelation 22:14-16  Blessed are they that wash their robes, that they may have the right to come to the tree of life, and may enter in by the gates into the city.  (15)  Without are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one that loveth and maketh a lie.  (16)  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright, the morning star.

The fact that most pharmaceutical giants are headquartered in the USA should prove Revelation chapter 18 is talking about America:

Revelation 18:23  and the light of a lamp shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the princes of the earth; for with thy sorcery were all the nations deceived.

It should come as no surprise that America's billionaire eugenicist  Bill Gates is pushing for the whole world to be vaccinated for the covid plandemic with a vaccination that he intends to change your DNA with:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/what-is-the-real-motivation-for-attempting-to-vaccinate-millions-of-healthy-people

Government won’t force you to take the vaccines. They will allow corporations such Amazon, Walmart, Airlines, and Banks if you wish to buy and sell with the world:

To those pastors teaching a pretrib rapture, please tell us why the church hasn't flown away yet if the inability to buy or sell is not prophesied to begin until the middle of the tribulation???:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

Good morning everyone,

Rather than listening to a lot of unsubstantiated dogmas, and twisting's on the Word from God, look to correlations in the Word that the Lord provides throughout the bible to understand what is going on, and why it is going on.

Therefore to put this topic back on track about the lie that the man of sin will advocate that shall bring about the falling away of many currently claiming faith in Christ;... in addition to the correlations between the events in the Olivet discourse and those in Revelation 8 & 9; 12 & 13, the Lord also provides us correlations about the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit with that of the two witnesses in Revelation 11, with these ensuing events.

As the Lord informs us about His two witnesses who are the two olive trees and the two candlesticks who stand before the God of the whole earth (Revelation 11:4), whom the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit shall make war with and kill  (Revelation 11:7); we then see these same two olive trees in Zechariah 4:3, who are the two anointed ones who stand before the God of the whole earth (Zechariah 4:14).

In the very next chapter we then see description of a curse that goes over the face of the whole earth (Zechariah 5:3), in which sits a woman who represents wickedness  (Zechariah 5:7-8). If we then were to assess this event occurring at the same time in which the two olive trees who stand before the God of the whole earth are seen in Zechariah 4, and are testifying in Revelation 11, when the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit/the sea is around, we would understand the woman who sits in Zechariah 5:7, whose policies that go over the face of the whole earth and are a curse to the earth (Zechariah 5:3), and represent wickedness (Zechariah 5:8), as those of the great whore Babylon who sits atop of the beast (Revelation 17:3).

As you will note in the previous paragraph I underlined and highlighted in bold the description of the curse that goes over the face of the whole earth that is in association with the beast and his policies. This same curse that shall go over the face of the whole earth in association with the beast and the great whore Babylon, we see the environmental results of where the economic polices of the curse has devoured the earth (Isaiah 24:6), utterly breaking it down, dissolving it, and moving it exceedingly (Isaiah 24:19), and causing the earth to reel to and fro like a drunkard (Isaiah 24:20). The good news here folks is that the curse that goes over the face of the whole earth, which is the beasts policies upon which the great whore Babylon sits, shall fall, never to rise again (Isaiah 24:20), once the Lord returns at the conclusion of the dragon, the beast, and the beasts mouth/the man of sins 42 months in power.

The Lord will then commence to reign (Revelation 11:15), with the Lord's servants then be rewarded, while the Lords wrath falls upon those who have been destroying the earth (Revelation 11:18 & Isaiah 24:21). 

Everyone here has a choice to make, whether to believe the numerous substantiated correlations in the Word the Lord provides us to know what the situation being described is, and why it is, or to choose a lie of unsubstantiated dogmas that deny numerous scriptures the Lord provides us.

Revelation 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Zechariah 4:3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

Zechariah 4:17 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Zechariah 5:7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 

Isaiah 24:6  Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. 

Isaiah 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Isaiah 24:20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 11:18  And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Isaiah 24:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. 

Edited by luigi