• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Alive said:

1Tim. 1:3 (NAS20S)   Just as I urged you upon my departure for Macedonia, to remain on at Ephesus so that you would instruct certain people not to teach strange doctrines, 4 nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to useless speculation rather than advance the plan of God, which is by faith, so I urge you now. 5 But the goal of our   instruction is love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from a sincere faith. 6 Some people have strayed from these things and have turned aside to fruitless discussion, 7 wanting to be teachers of the Law, even though they do not understand either what they are saying or the matters about which they make confident assertions.

Wanting to be teachers of the law. Doesnt say to keep or not to keep

2 PETER 2 [1] But there were FALSE PROPHETS also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.[2] And MANY SHALL FOLLOW their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.[3] And through covetousness shall they WITH FEIGNED WORDS MAKE MERCHANDISE OF YOU:

False prophets. Verse 3. Just turn on your TV any sunday mornin. Listen to them beg for your filthy lucre. The “many” will follow these false prophets

JER.23 [20] The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT PERFECTLY.[21] I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.[25] I HAVE HEARD WHAT THE PROPHETS SAID, THAT PROPHESY LIES IN MY NAME, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.[26] How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;[27] Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for baal. [28] The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. WHAT IS THE CHAFF TO THE WHEAT? saith the Lord. 

False prophets. Latter days. Wheat to the chaff

MATTHEW 3 [11] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST, and with fire:[12] Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; BUT HE WILL BURN UP THE CHAFF WITH UNQUENCHABLE FIRE.

Chaff burned up by Jesus

ISAIAH 5 [24]  Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and THE FLAME CONSUMETH THE CHAFF, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: BECAUSE THEY HAVE CAST AWAY THE LAW OF THE LORD OF HOSTS, and despised the word of THE HOLY ONE of Israel.

Theres the people {the chaff} Jesus {the Holy One} will burn. Those who believe they can cast away His law.

JER.50  [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.[6] My people hath been lost sheep: THEIR SHEPHERDS HAVE CAUSED THEM TO GO ASTRAY, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

Yup. All fits together. The false prophets {their shepherds} caused them to go astay. They have forgotten their restingplace. Yup. Gods sabbath day. Prophecy fulfilled

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 hours ago, WailingWall said:

Wanting to be teachers of the law. Doesnt say to keep or not to keep

2 PETER 2 [1] But there were FALSE PROPHETS also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE TEACHERS among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.[2] And MANY SHALL FOLLOW their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.[3] And through covetousness shall they WITH FEIGNED WORDS MAKE MERCHANDISE OF YOU:

False prophets. Verse 3. Just turn on your TV any sunday mornin. Listen to them beg for your filthy lucre. The “many” will follow these false prophets

JER.23 [20] The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: IN THE LATTER DAYS YE SHALL CONSIDER IT PERFECTLY.[21] I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.[25] I HAVE HEARD WHAT THE PROPHETS SAID, THAT PROPHESY LIES IN MY NAME, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.[26] How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;[27] Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for baal. [28] The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. WHAT IS THE CHAFF TO THE WHEAT? saith the Lord. 

False prophets. Latter days. Wheat to the chaff

MATTHEW 3 [11] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST, and with fire:[12] Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; BUT HE WILL BURN UP THE CHAFF WITH UNQUENCHABLE FIRE.

Chaff burned up by Jesus

ISAIAH 5 [24]  Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and THE FLAME CONSUMETH THE CHAFF, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: BECAUSE THEY HAVE CAST AWAY THE LAW OF THE LORD OF HOSTS, and despised the word of THE HOLY ONE of Israel.

Theres the people {the chaff} Jesus {the Holy One} will burn. Those who believe they can cast away His law.

JER.50  [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.[6] My people hath been lost sheep: THEIR SHEPHERDS HAVE CAUSED THEM TO GO ASTRAY, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

Yup. All fits together. The false prophets {their shepherds} caused them to go astay. They have forgotten their restingplace. Yup. Gods sabbath day. Prophecy fulfilled

Read it more carefully--exactly as written.

• Thumbs Up 1

DEUT. 4 [13] And he declared unto you HIS COVENANT, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

DEUT.4  [27] And THE LORD SHALL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE NATIONS, AND YE SHALL BE LEFT FEW IN NUMBER AMONG THE HEATHEN, whither the LORD shall lead you.[28] And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.[29] BUT IF FROM THENCE THOU SHALT SEEK THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT FIND HIM, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.[30] WHEN THOU ART IN TRIBULATION, AND ALL THESE THINGS ARE COME UPON THEE, EVEN IN THE LATTER DAYS, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;[31] (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, NOR FORGET THE COVENANT of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

The Lord scatters the 10 {lost}tribes of the children of Israel amoung the gentiles for being disobedient. The lost sheep? Look what happens in the latter days. 

MATT.15 [22] And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.[23] But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.[24] But he answered and said, I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel.

Jesus said "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel". Do you believe Jesus?

JER.50 [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in A PERPETUAL COVENANT that shall not be forgotten.[6] MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

My people hath been lost sheep.  They have forgotten their restingplace (they sure have). THE JEWS HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE SABBATH {their restingplace}!  Let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten (remember the sabbath…)

Well, In Jeremiah we can find the sheep that Jesus came for. The remnant of the lost 10 tribes of the children of Israel, who believe they are nothing more than gentiles. Have the many been decieved, just as the new testament says. The sabbath rest has been forgotten by the gentiles, but as you can see, the lost sheep that Jesus came for will return to the “perpetual covenant” and keep Gods sabbath day.

MATT.15 [22] And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.[23] But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.[24] But he answered and said, I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel.

Jesus said "I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel"

JEREMIAH 50 [4] IN THOSE DAYS, and in that time, saith the Lord, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the Lord their God. [5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the Lord in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten. [6] MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: THEY HAVE GONE FROM MOUNTAIN TO HILL, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.

MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP {V:6} gone from the mountain to the hill. Why? They forgot their resting place

ISAIAH 2 [2] And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS, that the mountain of THE LORD'S HOUSE SHALL BE ESTABLISHED IN THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS, AND SHALL BE EXALTED ABOVE THE HILLS; and all nations shall flow unto it. [3] And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of zion shall GO FORTH THE LAW, and THE WORD OF THE LORD FROM JERUSALEM.

Look what happens in the last days

In Jer.50 we see how Gods people went from the mountains to the hills and had forgotten their restingplace? The sabbath. But in the above scripture it says “in the last days” the Lords house will be established on the top of the mountains and exalted above the hills.  Jer.50 [5] also says that Gods people (the lost sheep Jesus said He came for) will return to His sabbath.

ZECHARIAH 8 [23] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that TEN MEN shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

The 10 men. The remnant of the 10 {lost} scattered tribes?

EXODUS 31[15] Six days may work be done; but in THE SEVENTH IS THE SABBATH of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.[16] Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a PERPETUAL COVENANT.[17] It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

If you have a KJV bible you will find the words “PERPETUAL COVENANT” only in these 2 scriptures. Jer. 50 and Exodus 31. Exodus 31 speaks of the sabbath as the “perpetual covenant” and Jer.50 speaks of that “perpetual covenant” being forgotten by His people. But...in verse 5 Gods people will return to that perpetual covenant {the sabbath} and it will not be forgotten

JER.50 [4] In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.[5] They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in A PERPETUAL COVENANT that shall not be forgotten.[6] MY PEOPLE HATH BEEN LOST SHEEP: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, THEY HAVE FORGOTTEN THEIR RESTINGPLACE.