• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

http://bitcoinsearning33.blogspot.com/

I accidently found this site!
It teaches you how to make bitcoins. I highly recommend it!
The last site recommended in the list, the game site, is pretty fun! It allows you to play fun games and earn bitcoins at the same time! Ideal for a newbie to bitcoins like me!
Just thought I share it with you!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

I know a little about the BTC stuff. Nearly all sites that promise coin are bogus. They will used your processing power and never give you a dime. It is a big fake really.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

Yes earn bitcoins, don't buy them, earn them. That's the best way. There are also sites that let you put ads on your site, that then earns you bitcoins from traffic not money. And yes as Justin said, a lot of the sites are out right scams, there used to be a site that listed all the scam sites, I can't find it right now, but one has to be sure and check if the site your on is a scam or not, type into google the site name and "is a scam?" before you use it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

8 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Yes earn bitcoins, don't buy them, earn them. That's the best way. There are also sites that let you put ads on your site, that then earns you bitcoins from traffic not money. And yes as Justin said, a lot of the sites are out right scams, there used to be a site that listed all the scam sites, I can't find it right now, but one has to be sure and check if the site your on is a scam or not, type into google the site name and "is a scam?" before you use it.

Another major issue are the lockdown scams that steal you data and IP. Then they reverse engineer your info and can often access some of your data. Use Duckduckgo search engine and not google as google is porous. For the same reason use gulag infrequently for email as they sift and search emails often. Do not use gmail for anything you want to keep private. There are alternatives. Stay away from 'social media' as they are just another ad carrier and data miner (which they sell). Remember, these companies NEVER delete anything. So make your online footprint slim pickings for the baddies and for those that just want to pry.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 3