• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1,190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.67
  • Content Count:  1,742
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, briankboyce said:

No where in my KJV of the bible does it contain the word “hate”, nowhere, nada, zip, zero

I checked in my King James Version and found two instances where the word "hate" is used: Genesis 26:27 + Gen3sis 50:15

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, briankboyce said:
On 3/21/2021 at 6:04 PM, Sower said:

If you like, I can get the exact scriptures for you.

I would like for you to do just that.

Setting aside the fact that biblical verses were not written in English the first time around. There were translations and still even here you cann0t find the term "hate"

you need to find your verses, 

I see you, I'm watching you

waiting for your answer

"you need to find your verses,
I see you, I'm watching you

waiting for your answer"

I don't think so. You have already been given verses that prove the word 'hate' is in the scriptures by the OP and myself. Instead of giving mocking replys, why not simply say you do not agree with the interpretations  of the word and then present your reasons why, instead of stirring up strife.
If it is possible for you to show us here what your proof is, simply show us.
Then we can learn from your knowledge, and offer our opinions or put our heads 'together' to come to an agreement. Or not.
Making a statement that obviously 'appears' incorrect is only for 'shock' value, and not credibility.
So, why/how is the word interpreted 'hate' misinterpreted? I'm interested.

Quote;
"I see you, I'm watching you, waiting for your answer"........
default_cool2.gif.29fa7fe54112adbfebb90abecd379233.gif

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

LOVE  BY  MANS  IMAGINATION   ---OR---   BY  HOW  GOD  HIMSELF  DEFINES  IT 

2 CORINTHIANS 13:8  FOR  WE  CAN  DO  NOTHING  AGAINST  THE  TRUTH  BUT  FOR  THE  TRUTH 

1 JOHN 3:10  IN  THIS  THE  CHILDREN  OF  GOD  ARE  MANIFEST  AND  THE  children of the devil  WHOSOEVER  DOETH  NOT  RIGHTEOUSNESS  ---IS  NOT  OF  GOD--- NEITHER  HE  THAT  LOVETH  NOT  HIS  BROTHER 

PSALM 119:172  MY  TONGUE  SHALL  SPEAK  OF  THY  WORD  FOR  ALL  THY  COMMANDMENTS  ARE  RIGHTEOUSNESS

1 JOHN 4:20  IF  A  MAN  SAY  I  LOVE  GOD  AND  HATETH  HIS  BROTHER  HE  IS  A  LIAR  FOR  HE  THAT  LOVETH  NOT  HIS  BROTHER  WHOM  HE  HATH  SEEN  HOW  CAN  HE  LOVE  GOD  WHOM  HE  HATH  NOT  SEEN 

JOHN 2:8  again a new commandment I write unto you ---which thing is true in  HIM  and in you because the darkness is past and the true light now shineth 

--2:9-- he that saith he is in the light and hateth his brother is in darkness even until now 

--2:10-- he that loveth his brother abideth in the light and there is -- none occasion -- of stumbling in him

--2:11-- but he that hateth his brother is in darkness and walketh in darkness and knoweth not whither he goeth because that darkness hath blinded his eyes

PSALM 119:130  THE  ENTRANCE  OF  THY  ---WORDS  GIVETH  LIGHT---  IT  GIVETH  UNDERSTANDING  UNTO  THE  SIMPLE

JOHN 3:19  AND  THIS  IS  THE  CONDEMNATION  THAT  LIGHT  IS  COME  INTO  THE  WORLD  AND  MEN  LOVED  DARKNESS  RATHER  THAN  LIGHT  BECAUSE  THEIR  DEEDS  WERE  EVIL

--3:20--  FOR  EVERYONE  THAT  DOETH  EVIL  HATETH  THE  LIGHT  NEITHER  COMETH  TO  THE  LIGHT  LEST  HIS  DEEDS  SHOULD  BE  REPROVED 

--3:21-- BUT  HE  THAT  DOETH  TRUTH  COMETH  TO  THE  LIGHT  THAT  HIS  DEEDS  MAY  BE  MADE  MANIFEST  THAT  THEY  ARE  WROUGT  IN  GOD

JAMES 3:17  BUT  THE  WISDOM  THAT  IT  IS  FROM  ABOVE  IS  FIRST  PURE  THEN  PEACEABLE  GENTLE AND  EASY  TO  BE  INTREATED  FULL  OF  MERCY  AND  GOOD  FRUITS  WITHOUT  PARTIALITY  AND  ---- WITHOUT  HYPOCRISY ----

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  151
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

On 3/22/2021 at 10:27 AM, Daily verse and quote said:

I checked in my King James Version and found two instances where the word "hate" is used: Genesis 26:27 + Gen3sis 50:15

I can only assume this is a translation error. 

As the Lord is my witness, I cannot accept the idea that God would express those feelings. It is totally contrary to His teachings, PERIOD

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1,190
  • Topics Per Day:  0.67
  • Content Count:  1,742
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

"And they blessed Rebekah and said to her: "Our sister, may you become The mother of thousands of ten thousands; And may your descendants possess The gates of those who hate them." Genesis 24:60 (NKJV)

And Isaac said to them, "Why have you come to me, since you hate me and have sent me away from you?" Genesis 26:27 (NKJV)

"When Joseph's brothers saw that their father was dead, they said, "Perhaps Joseph will hate us, and may actually repay us for all the evil which we did to him."

Genesis 50:15 (NKJV)