• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/12/2021 at 3:55 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

You might be surprised. Depends on how hard theyre willing to push

well, I guess they could try to influence people through the court of public opinion.

but given how corrupt the mainstream liberal media is, I have no idea how effective that is going to be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,731
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

On 5/20/2021 at 9:34 PM, Equippers said:

well, I guess they could try to influence people through the court of public opinion.

but given how corrupt the mainstream liberal media is, I have no idea how effective that is going to be.

they can do more then that, they can call up the people in charge of pushing such legislation, and blackmail them so to speak-tell them if they pass this, they will do their best to make their lives miserable in the future, not ruling the way they want them to rule on things, siding with the opposition, etc etc. The supreme court holds a tremendous amount of power-and like both other branches, have overstepped their power on multiple occasions, and are unwilling to give it up.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  10

On 5/9/2021 at 2:26 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

Joe biden doesnt even know what joe biden said lol

He knows what hes saying and doing, although i can see why you think otherwise. I saw Joe Biden make fun of a fat guy who asked him about his son Hunter. He straight out dogged the guy for being out of shape. If Trump did that he would have to answer questions unlike Joe Biden. And if Trump had a son like Hunter Biden we would we talking about it instead of ignoring it like the liberal press does in order to protect Biden. Trump wouldn't get away with not answering questions and would not get away with fat shaming an American who asked him a question he didnt like. If these things happened to trump you can safely bet that the liberal press will drown the airwaves and social media with an anti Trump smear campaign. Not so fore Joe.

Edited by Whyme
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  10

On 5/9/2021 at 12:15 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

It would be interesting to see if they do pull it off. To my understanding the entirety of the supreme court is against it, including the more liberal members.

Joe Biden wanted to have authority to search peoples homes without a warrant. The SCOTUs unanimously rejected it

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,731
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

21 hours ago, Whyme said:

He knows what hes saying and doing, although i can see why you think otherwise. I saw Joe Biden make fun of a fat guy who asked him about his son Hunter. He straight out dogged the guy for being out of shape. If Trump did that he would have to answer questions unlike Joe Biden. And if Trump had a son like Hunter Biden we would we talking about it instead of ignoring it like the liberal press does in order to protect Biden. Trump wouldn't get away with not answering questions and would not get away with fat shaming an American who asked him a question he didnt like. If these things happened to trump you can safely bet that the liberal press will drown the airwaves and social media with an anti Trump smear campaign. Not so fore Joe.

Lol Joe being petty and the medias hypocrisy doesnt mean he knows what hes doing...he doesnt. Nor is he actually do anything. He was nothing more then a mouthpiece for obama when he was VP, hea no more then a mouthpiece for Harris now. He doesn't have an original thought in his brain, he just says and does whatever he is told. His bullying that guy for being overweight is proof of that.

• Thumbs Up 1