IGNORED

Do All Dogs Go To Heaven?

Guest FootprintsInTheSand

Guest Big Dog

refugepsa91,

Please, please, pleeeeeze, tell me you didn't mean the part about cats...........

Big Dog

Edited by Big Dog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  7,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/19/1959

Why would humans have to repent and live Godly lives if Fido can go around ripping the legs off the postman and still get to heaven? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:noidea::wub: Gerioke, where do you come up with this stuff? :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

It doesn't look too good for Fido

Philippians 3:2

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Revelation 22:15

For outides (of heaven) are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

:noidea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*laugh* uh..."dogs" is an insult, it just means bad people, like the ones listed after that...

When Paul was in Joppa, he had a vision where God sent "FROM HEAVEN" beasts of the earth for Paul to kill and eat.  ( This was the whole "don't call the gentiles unclean" message but it does say God sent the animals from heaven.  It may be a stretch here but I think my doggie will be in heaven glorifying God with me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe you mean Peter, in Acts 10, , yes there were all kinds of animals, even reptiles, representing the nations.

It doesn't look too good for Fido

Philippians 3:2

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

Revelation 22:15

For outides (of heaven) are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

:emot-questioned:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*laugh* uh..."dogs" is an insult, it just means bad people, like the ones listed after that...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how dare you question the KING JAMES BIBLE??????

If it was good enough for Paul, it's good enough for me. :emot-handshake:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

My mistake, I was going by memory instead of posting the passage. I know better. Sorry.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  477
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Seriously, what animals will "make it to heaven" and which ones won't then ?!? Ok- so you love your cat- great. You love your dog- great. I don't doubt God gave us animals to enjoy and have companionship with. But- how about the Impala that got eaten in Africa last Tuesday ? No one ever knew that beasty, no one knew it existed- and now it's moving through Leo's intestines- you telling me that EVERY animal that ever lived will be in Heaven ? How about that poor mouse some Boa ate for dinner last night in the Amazon ? Or that spider you smashed on the wall "just because it was there" ? Seriously people- what animals make it to heaven and what ones don't ? I see it as either an all or nothing type thing. The Bible doesn't say, so we don't know- but either they all make it or they don't. How do we choose and decide ?

Yes, animals will be in Heaven, but as for your particular pet ? I simply see no Scriptural reference for it. Please show me a chapter/verse if I'm wrong ( not stating animals in general will be in Heaven, but rather a 'pet' has a soul ).

God bless,

Tim

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/26/1961

Hi Footprintsinthesand,

I have always wondered the same thing. God has given me such an affinity for animals. I have had all kinds of pets, from cats and dogs to lizards to chickens to cows... you name it. I always said that if animals go to heaven, there will be a stampede coming towards me when I get there because of all the pets I have had!

Good post about the horses in heaven.. never thought of that before!

I too have had animals that were suffering. It is a terribe thing to go thru. I have had them put to sleep, but I sometimes wonder if that is right. At the time, I believe I am alleviating their suffering, and I have ONLY done it when the vet tells me there is no hope and the animal is suffereing.... It doesn't make it any easier..

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

refugepsa91,

Please, please, pleeeeeze, tell me you didn't mean the part about cats...........

Big Dog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:emot-hug: I went back and looked and looked for something that I may have said that was "bad" about cats :emot-hug: Then it dawned on me...Big Dog, are cats not your favorite pet? With your handle I don't think any cat would mess with you...well mine might, but shes declawed so she won't scratch your nose. :rolleyes:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

Seriously, what animals will "make it to heaven" and which ones won't then ?!?

Ok- so you love your cat- great. You love your dog- great. I don't doubt God gave us animals to enjoy and have companionship with. But- how about the Impala that got eaten in Africa last Tuesday ? No one ever knew that beasty, no one knew it existed- and now it's moving through Leo's intestines- you telling me that EVERY animal that ever lived will be in Heaven ? How about that poor mouse some Boa ate for dinner last night in the Amazon ? Or that spider you smashed on the wall "just because it was there" ? Seriously people- what animals make it to heaven and what ones don't ? I see it as either an all or nothing type thing. The Bible doesn't say, so we don't know- but either they all make it or they don't. How do we choose and decide ?

Yes, animals will be in Heaven, but as for your particular pet ? I simply see no Scriptural reference for it. Please show me a chapter/verse if I'm wrong ( not stating animals in general will be in Heaven, but rather a 'pet' has a soul ).

God bless,

Tim

Your right its not that big of deal, we will be happy whether our pets are there or not.

by the way spiders won't be in heaven :rolleyes: mousies won't be there either :emot-hug: or rats.. :emot-hug: mosquitos won't be there...ticks, yuck, nope they won't be there either :emot-hug::emot-hug:

joking....

Love and Blessings,

Angel