• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

1 hour ago, abcdef said:

Genesis is showing that man is of the earth element.

Birds are "in their element" when the are in the air. Fish are in their element when they are in the water.

When creatures are out of there element they are subject to attack and death.

----

Gen 1 shows a place where the 4 elements and the creatures of those elements are basic essentials for human life.

Man drinks water, breathes the air, eats the earth (plants), and has fire (heat/warmth) inside him.

----

Man's body comes from the elements and will return there.

Out of the elements can be beneficial sometimes, the flying fish escapes attack and death by leaving its elements subject to life.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Out of the elements can be beneficial sometimes, the flying fish escapes attack and death by leaving its elements subject to life.

I hope that you don't think flying fish were birds that once perched in trees trillions of years ago, that now prefer swimming.  :)

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member

2 hours ago, Sparks said:

I hope that you don't think flying fish were birds that once perched in trees trillions of years ago, that now prefer swimming.  :)

Nay but they sure do have a interesting tactic of getting away from other fish that want to eat them hehe..

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

couple odd ball fish out there, the snake head fish and lung fish can live on land. lung fish sometimes years

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 5/24/2021 at 9:59 AM, BeyondET said:

This is true.

But they can't remain out of their element for very long, in a general sense.

Always remember that these things were written in a time very different from our present knowledge. The planet was generally unknown and no one one knew what was in the deep oceans. Most people could not read or write and the knowledge was passed on by stories, songs, traditions, ceremonies, and rituals.

Today we have many elements, but at the time of Moses there were only four, air, water, earth, and fire.

Try looking at every other event in the Bible and consider the role and interaction of the 4 elements involved. (and Revelation)

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, abcdef said:

This is true.

But they can't remain out of their element for very long, in a general sense.

Always remember that these things were written in a time very different from our present knowledge. The planet was generally unknown and no one one knew what was in the deep oceans. Most people could not read or write and the knowledge was passed on by stories, songs, traditions, ceremonies, and rituals.

Today we have many elements, but at the time of Moses there were only four, air, water, earth, and fire.

Try looking at every other event in the Bible and consider the role and interaction of the 4 elements involved. (and Revelation)

Ok i will look into the four, they may not of had a periodic table of 118 different elements. but they did know of gold and iron, bronze etc and were quite good at making things with elements.

I wonder about how much they truly did know might be more than we think. Cain built a city surely not by himself i would assume and his descendants made steal stringed harps and flutes and all facets of iron, bronze and that was just a couple of generation after Adam

Edited by BeyondET

Guest kingdombrat
1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

Ok i will look into just on the four. I assume they may not of had a periodic table of 118 different elements. but they did know of gold and iron, bronze etc and were quite good at making things with elements.

I wonder about how much they truly did know might be more than we think. Cain built a city surely not by himself i would assume and his descendants made steal stringed harps and flutes and all facets of iron, bronze and that was just a couple of generation after Adam

Even by Noah's day, they had pitch for roofing and seals, they were using a form of modern day maritime's glue, they were using wooden rivets, they had a mathematical and engineering system using cubit compared to our feet and inches and yard, and not long afterwards of the Flood when Joseph brought the Hebrew people's to Egypt, they were using scaling and triangle [sine-cosine-tangent (trigonometry)] in the construction and design of the Pyramids.

And when considering each block used in the Pyramid weighed more than a Sherman Military Tank, they designed a system that would allow water to fill and rise enabling mobility to move these blocks literally miles from where the Pyramid now exists, and then that same system would drain itself back into the Nile until it was time to move the next Block.   And no doubt there was a Pulley System to lift these massive blocks up onto the the Blocks already in place.

They definitely understood water-fire-wind-Earth for a multitude of uses.   And today, we're discovering objects that would either require precision water cutting or laser cutting and this was 4,500 years ago.   They understood water-straw-mud made excellent brick when baked in the sun was equally sturdy as a modern day cement brick.

What they accomplished back then is pure genius.

Edited by kingdombrat

12 hours ago, kingdombrat said:

Even by Noah's day, they had pitch for roofing and seals, they were using a form of modern day maritime's glue, they were using wooden rivets, they had a mathematical and engineering system using cubit compared to our feet and inches and yard, and not long afterwards of the Flood when Joseph brought the Hebrew people's to Egypt, they were using scaling and triangle [sine-cosine-tangent (trigonometry)] in the construction and design of the Pyramids.

And when considering each block used in the Pyramid weighed more than a Sherman Military Tank, they designed a system that would allow water to fill and rise enabling mobility to move these blocks literally miles from where the Pyramid now exists, and then that same system would drain itself back into the Nile until it was time to move the next Block.   And no doubt there was a Pulley System to lift these massive blocks up onto the the Blocks already in place.

They definitely understood water-fire-wind-Earth for a multitude of uses.   And today, we're discovering objects that would either require precision water cutting or laser cutting and this was 4,500 years ago.   They understood water-straw-mud made excellent brick when baked in the sun was equally sturdy as a modern day cement brick.

What they accomplished back then is pure genius.

I agree on the nile being used before the flood i assume there wasn’t as much water, seas where connected some how but there’s alot of buildings in the sub continents of earth. the landscape probably looked vastly different. Any artifacts covered up now deep ocean floor.  

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

11 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Ok i will look into the four, they may not of had a periodic table of 118 different elements. but they did know of gold and iron, bronze etc and were quite good at making things with elements.

Gold, brass, etc., would all be considered to be the earth element.

Not as separate elements as we think of them now, but different forms of the same basic element, earth.

I wonder about how much they truly did know might be more than we think.

The time before Noah was highly developed.

I remember that many think that at the time of Adam and Noah, people were like "cave men", who were very primitive. I think that there were many tribes like that all over the planet at that time, but almost all were ended in the flood.

But really thinking about it, it had to be a huge effort to build the ark and the knowledge and experience to do so would have to be extensive.

When Adam was "created/born", there were many other people before him, but Adam was the first "human soul", who was designed to be in the blood covenant with God through Jesus.

Cain built a city surely not by himself i would assume and his descendants made steal stringed harps and flutes and all facets of iron, bronze and that was just a couple of generation after Adam

I think that many things were already developed by the time of Adam. Possibly cities, roads, and ships.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, abcdef said:

Gold, brass, etc., would all be considered to be the earth element.

Not as separate elements as we think of them now, but different forms of the same basic element, earth.

The time before Noah was highly developed.

I remember that many think that at the time of Adam and Noah, people were like "cave men", who were very primitive. I think that there were many tribes like that all over the planet at that time, but almost all were ended in the flood.

But really thinking about it, it had to be a huge effort to build the ark and the knowledge and experience to do so would have to be extensive.

When Adam was "created/born", there were many other people before him, but Adam was the first "human soul", who was designed to be in the blood covenant with God through Jesus.

I think that many things were already developed by the time of Adam. Possibly cities, roads, and ships.

gold is interesting it’s on earth but not from earth and few other elements. I think the nephilim was those and later the people’s inhabited islands, I can not see them swimming there. So they probably had sea trading routes to other civilizations all sorts of modernization.

Edited by BeyondET