Something i wrote

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not posting this in a boastful way, or looking for pride to come from it. I just felt like i wanted others to see/hear what iv written. Listen to this beat specifically while reading, NOT singing but reading as if it were a poem, because in a way it is poem and song both. It doesn't fit perfectly with the beat unless you know where to pause and speak during the beat, but i feel it's a good beat overall to add to this song/poem...

God this i is for and too you here we go... God forgive me for i have lacked notice,  of what i have been given, a swear ill stay focused,  ill pray more stop sinnin and ill start reading more of what has been written. see  everyday i fear that something im losing, i break down in tears but yet i still keep moving, and God without you i honestly would be lost, i hope i find my way and pray that bridge of hope ill find and cross, if i make it through this ill truly be blessed, this time i wont fail ill stand strong through all trials, and ill pass all the tests. Yes i struggle daily to keep ahold of my life i wanna be like Jesus saving people and giving sight, Gods chosen me that's the truth, if you don't want to believe me that's all up to you. I say that humbly no pride coming with it, But whats wrong is i'm slowly drifting from God using drugs for the quick fix, but yet in time still your will for me shall be done, i will truly give up all sin, and pass your word just like your son.

A couple parts are for the people and too the people listening, the rest is too God...

I wrote part of this poem day's ago and some last night all together it took me like an hour and a half to write the whole thing maybe even one hour i say that, because it isn't as good as the song i showed before in one of my post's and is more of a poem then a song but this one meant a lot to me because it's the truth almost like a prayer (like someone said in one of my post's...)

Too:God

This beat: click below to listen Not the second beat below the first one saying (none like you) OR the second one if you prefer that.

Tell me what you think..

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

everyday i fear that something im losing

What you describe as loss is actually a blessing.

See Matthew 19:16-22. Don't be like the rich young man.