WailingWall

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  458
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

LM 110  [1] The LORD said unto my Lord, SIT THOU AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL. [2] The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. [3] Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. [4] The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. [5] The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in THE DAY OF HIS WRATH.

Well, ya see what the scripture says. Jesus will be at the right hand of God UNTIL His enemies are His footstool. Jesus is still there {at the fathers right hand} UNTIL His day of wrath. The Day of the Lord.

ZEPHANIAH 1  [14] The great DAY OF THE LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. [15] THAT DAY IS A DAY OF WRATH, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, [16] A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. [17] And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. [18] Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in THE DAY OF THE LORD'S WRATH; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Yup. His day of wrath IS the Day of the Lord. Will Jesus sneak away from the Fathers right hand 7 years before the Day of the Lord and bring us to heaven as the Rapturist claim. Or will scripture come to pass only as written?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, WailingWall said:

LM 110  [1] The LORD said unto my Lord, SIT THOU AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL. [2] The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. [3] Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. [4] The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. [5] The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in THE DAY OF HIS WRATH.

Well, ya see what the scripture says. Jesus will be at the right hand of God UNTIL His enemies are His footstool. Jesus is still there {at the fathers right hand} UNTIL His day of wrath. The Day of the Lord.

ZEPHANIAH 1  [14] The great DAY OF THE LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. [15] THAT DAY IS A DAY OF WRATH, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, [16] A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. [17] And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung. [18] Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in THE DAY OF THE LORD'S WRATH; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Yup. His day of wrath IS the Day of the Lord. Will Jesus sneak away from the Fathers right hand 7 years before the Day of the Lord and bring us to heaven as the Rapturist claim. Or will scripture come to pass only as written?

Psalms 110

110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

We know that the Psalms were written before the time of Christ. If what you say is true and Jesus sits at the fathers right hand until the day of His wrath, how is it possible that Jesus is on earth as a man born of Mary, before the day of His wrath.

You might want to rethink your hypothesis, and understand WHEN Jesus enemies are made His footstool. As a Christian and believer in Christ, do we have victory over the enemy even now, or do we have to wait until the day of His wrath to have victory.

So the question is, does Jesus sneak away from the fathers right hand, 2000 plus years, before the day of His wrath?

There will be two raptures. The Church will be raptured before the 70th week of Daniel. It is only then that part of the the Jews can see that Jesus is the Messiah. They will remain blinded until after the 1st harvest. 

13 hours ago, The Light said:

We know that the Psalms were written before the time of Christ. If what you say is true and Jesus sits at the fathers right hand until the day of His wrath, how is it possible that Jesus is on earth as a man born of Mary, before the day of His wrath.

ITS NOT WHAT I SAY IS TRUE BUT THE SCIPTURES. Its obviously prophecy of things to come.

1 hour ago, Josheb said:

Not according to the New Testament. Psalm 110:1 is quoted at least twice and referenced at least a dozen times in the New Testament. Why is that being ignored? 

1 CORINTHIANS 15:20-25 (KJV)

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet

Its not. When will the kingdom come?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 8/27/2021 at 8:33 PM, WailingWall said:

Hi WW,

Good scripture to focus on. Actually the `Day of the Lord,` starts when the Russian Federation, (northern army) plus Iran, Libya & Ethiopia come down to the mountains of Israel, where God will deal with them.

`Blow a trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the Day of the Lord is coming, for it is at hand:........the northern army...` (Joel 2: 1 & 20)

And that is just before the beginning of the tribulation. The Peace Treaty is made after the war.

• Oy Vey! 1