Guest opusdei

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

The rapture is NOT biblically backed. At all. Show me where it is in the bible, without twisting scripture and ill stand corrected. I dont understand why people keep going on about the end times when its not even that important. For one, "nobody knows the day or the hour" so why keep guessing? For another, Jesus didnt tell us to Preach "the end is nigh so sit on your bums and wait, and fight about it!" He told us to GO and preach the gospel (Good news) to the nations. Whats the good news? The anointed One and His anointing. Blind can see, deaf can hear, lame can walk, poor can be rich, unbelievers eyes can be opened, brokenhearts can be mended. The end times is not something Jesus spoke about. Why should we waste our time guessing and bickering?

and Arthur, ii was just wondering why would you want to raise people from the dead in a graveyard? That's just weird. im not trying to be mean, i just want to know what your trying to point out here. Jesus didnt raise gooey skellitons and re-form them. He knows when its time for someone to go, its time for some one to go. The raising from the dead wasnt just willy nilly just coz he could, It was to glorify God.

And about the faith thing. The only reason ANY christian cant perform signs and miracles and healings and the like is because we lack the faith.

I know i lack it, it says EVERYWHERE in the bible all we need to do is believe. Its faith that brings the anointing. The disiples knew that, and followed in Jesus' footsteps, preaching Christ (which translates into "the anointed one AND his anointing") All we need to do is believe. We dont have to be perfect. People keep thinking its a works thing. "if i can be perfect enough ill have the anointing to do these things" No, just believe. HAve faith. Of course we have to do the right things too. But im saying anything is possible by Faith. Proof of this? The incredible Faith of Paul, or Martin Luther, or Katherine Kuhlman, or Oral Roberts... Great men and women of what? FAITH! Only believe. :emot-crying:

Edited by Bluebird1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

We might all cry out to the Lord as did the father of the boy with a demon, in Mark 9:24

"I do believe, help my unbelief!"

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

The incredible Faith of Paul, or Martin Luther, or Katherine Kuhlman, or Oral Roberts... Great men and women of what? FAITH! Only believe.

Yeah, good ole Oral! Oral "give me millions of dollars or I'll die" Roberts! Let's see, isnt' Katherine Kuhlman the one whose grave Benny Hinn visits to get anointed? :)

The incredible Faith of Paul, or Martin Luther, or Katherine Kuhlman, or Oral Roberts... Great men and women of what? FAITH! Only believe.

Yeah, good ole Oral! Oral "give me millions of dollars or I'll die" Roberts! Let's see, isnt' Katherine Kuhlman the one whose grave Benny Hinn visits to get anointed? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't get me started on Benny Hinn!

:P:wub::)

Seriously, though. The incredible thing is that God uses even "cracked vessels", as he is........and as we are.........to do His work.

Amen?

Peace,

Fiosh

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

I had never heard of Benny Hinn before so when I was flipping channels, I came across what I thought was him. Took me 10 minutes before I realized I was watching Benny HiLL. Oops!

I had never heard of Benny Hinn before so when I was flipping channels, I came across what I thought was him. Took me 10 minutes before I realized I was watching Benny HiLL.  Oops!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Almost the same thing.

:o:P:wub::)

Benny Hinn is, I think, from India and always wears a white suit.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

:)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I had never heard of Benny Hinn before so when I was flipping channels, I came across what I thought was him. Took me 10 minutes before I realized I was watching Benny HiLL.
Edited by the_raven_1313

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I just wanted to say that I'm a non-christian but grew up Pentecostal. I remember reading religious tracts in church by a flaming fundy named Jack Chick telling me how Catholics were in the wrong.
Edited by Salt