• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

EU Beast vs Bear

There is concern in Europe. The Russian bear has been growling. And, the Europeans all know why. It's over the coming EU enlargement (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.helsinki-hs.net/news.asp?id=20040226IE1

Why does this anger the bear? Because, some of the little heads that will be absorbed into the EU beast once belonged to the bear. Soon, they will belong to the EU beast. And, the bear doesn't like this.

But there's more. You see, although we won't find it ever admitted in the news, the truth is there is a global war going on -- a resource war. And Russia is beginning to realize, if things continue in the present direction, the EUbeast will soon be the victor.

In fact, the Western European leaders even have a name for their pan-European take-over scheme. They call it "Europeanisation."

Here's where things get complicated. There isn't just one Council of Europe, there are two. One belongs to the EU and is the Council Javier Solana oversees. The other is like a large chamber of commerce made up of about 40 European nations. Now to further confuse us, these two organization overlap and blur together. The result is a powerful monster of the likes the world has never seen before. And now, it's pushing up against the Russian bear.

And as you know, soon the EUbeast will have 25 rotating heads. This means, it will have 25 nations taking turns at holding the EU's presidency. And in waiting, there are at least 15 more little heads wanting in. And this isn't counting all the other little heads in the Middle East region.

So, the Russian bear sees what's happening and is growling. This concerns the Western leaders. What will they do? This is what I think: The last time these leaders had a bear problem was over their plans for NATO's eastward expansion. So, they sent Javier Solana. And to everyone's amazement, Solana pulled it off. He talked the bear into allowing NATO's eastward expansion. In fact, Solana received a standing ovation when he returned to NATO headquarters.

Now it looks like Solana's diplomacy is needed again. The question is, will he be able to pull it off a second time.

This is going to be interesting.

Stay tuned!

02-26-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/eubeast_vs_bear.htm

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the plot thickens doesn't it?

It sure does. The article I just posted above brings the Prophet Ezekiel's words to mind. The Russian bear is not very thrilled that it's former satellite nations will soon join the EU, May 1, 2004. And with the EU becoming more active in the middle east peace process, even to the point of considering to send in European NATO troops to patrol the border between the Palestinians and Israeli's, I'm get the sense that the Russians are a bit jealous and feeling left out in the cold.

Maybe this is why Gog and Magog will allign with the Arabs and try to sneak in to take a spoil in the land of unwalled villages, (Eze. 38/39)? In fact, the Palestinians just this week, have taken the wall of Israel to the World Court, The Hague, in an attempt to have the wall removed.

We live in very exciting times, keep watchin'!

Middle East Hurricane

Former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres was sure right when he said a new wind was blowing in the Middle East. In fact, the way things are moving around, I think we could call it a hurricane.

It looks like Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is dead serious about withdrawing Israeli forces from the Gaza Strip. And, it also looks like Washington has decided to back him.

In fact, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice is now comparing what may be about to happen in the Middle East to the sudden collapse of the Berlin Wall (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/398905.html

And just the other day I read Sharon's arch rival, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has had a sudden change of heart. He too is now backing Sharon's disengagement plan.

So what's up? What's behind this new wind blowing in the Middle East?

Could it be the foretold covenant with the many? Could it happen suddenly, like the fall of the Berlin Wall?

I don't know about you, but I'm on the edge of my seat.

Anybody have any popcorn?

02-27-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/mid-east_hurricane.html

Whose Middle East?

Monday representatives of the European Union and the United States will sit down in Washington to discuss their greater Middle East plans. That's right. They both have a plan. And naturally, they both think their Middle East plan is greater than the others (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?sid=9&aid=14637

I wouldn't doubt the EU's High Representative is a little irritated by all this. Why? Well, if you recall, this was all his idea in the first place. But he called it his "Wider Middle East" plan. Now President George W. Bush is trying to pick it up, change its name, and call the plan his.

Like I said, I don't think Solana appreciates Bush's move. However, he's got to live with it. So, Solana will be in Washington Monday trying to convince President Bush the best hope for peace in the Middle East is his plan.

What is the difference? For one thing, the US plan calls for not only imposing democratic governments throughout the entire Middle East, it also calls for doing the same in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Solana's plan, on the other hand, concentrates only on the Middle East region and builds on existing agreements whose foundations are the Barcelona Process he negotiated in 1995.

So these two great powers will be meeting Monday to see who's greater Middle East plan it will be -- Bush's or Solana's.

In the mean time, Israel is watching. And from Israel's perspective, it's like watching two great beasts arguing over which one will devour her.

Sad, isn't it?

02-28-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/whose_mideast.html

Solana's Super Monday?

Debka.com is reporting today, March 1, it's Super Monday in Washington (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=796

Let's see, the EU will be sending Irish foreign minister Brian Cowan -- representing the Irish EU Presidency, Chris Patten -- representing the EU Commission and Javier Solana -- representing the EU Council.

This brings up two interesting questions: One, what's so important about this meeting in Washington that it requires representatives from these three EU institutions? You see, in order for the EU to sign a treaty, these three institutions are required.

And two, where are the so-called big three -- Britain, France and Germany? The reason I ask this is because, if you recall, it's being reported the big three have been pushing Solana out of the foreign policy picture lately. But instead, here Solana is going to Washington with Patten and Cowan on an apparently extremely important mission of some kind.

The reason Debka.com is calling this Super Monday in Washington is not only because of the issue -- settling the Middle East crisis, but because of who will be present. Besides the three representatives from the EU, important representatives from Israel and Arab nations will also be there.

Yes indeed, it does look like Super Monday in Washington. And soon the players will take the field and the game will begin. And this brings up a few more interesting question: For example: How long will the game last? Will it be seven years?

And one more thing, who will be allowed to perform at half-time?

Let me guess ...

03-01-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/solana_super_monday.html

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Hey rollin' have you seen the pictures yet of the EU currency? or their promo posters?...and the plans for their corporate offices?...I don't know if those are built yet or not. All are very interesting indeed. If you haven't let me know and I will try to find the link to the site I seen, if your interested K?

Love and Blessings,

Angel

:laugh: keep those articles comin'!!!

Hey rollin' have you seen the pictures yet of the EU currency? or their promo posters?...and the plans for their corporate offices?...I don't know if those are built yet or not. All are very interesting indeed. If you haven't let me know and I will try to find the link to the site I seen, if your interested K?

Love and Blessings,

Angel

:cool: keep those articles comin'!!!

Hi Angel,

Sure, I'd like to see that. I've only seen the coins so far. However, just yesterday I was reading how the EU wants to put the RFID technology into their currency, as a way to monitor the money trail. Not only to know what you buy, but from where and who you bought it from. They were sounding as if they would put a stop to people buying and selling under the table and avoiding paying taxes. Sheeesh, time sure is getting shorter and shorter as these globalists are pushing us closer and closer to all the things mentioned in Revelation!!! The mark can not be that far away, for the technology is already here. It seems like all the world needs is for the restrainer to be taken out of the way, and the end will come like a flood. YIKES, I didn't really say that, did I? :D :x:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

rollin' Yep you said it !!!!! :cool:

Here is the site I was telling you about I think you will find it interesting....I didn't have time to go through alot of it so I can't say alot about their doctrine or whatever yet so if there is anything offensive on there I will apologize now....k?

www.divineintervention.ws

anyway that was what was in my search bar when I went there. Hope it works for you...let me know what you think.

When the window opens for this site you look at the lower left corner and click on "How close is it" that will take you to a short article and boxed options at the end...then you just click on what you want to see..for example...stamp, coin, etc.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

rollin' Yep you said it !!!!! :t2:

Yeah, but not with my mouth.

It musta been a slip of the fingers! :cool:

Thanks much for the link to that site Angel. :D

Waiting ...

What I don't like about waiting is the waiting. I'd sure like to know what's going on behind those closed doors.

As I write, high level talks are going in Washington about how best to settle the Israel/Palestinian conflict. The United States has its plan, and the European Union has its plan. The question is, which plan will be implemented.

While waiting for news about the outcome of these talks, I've had time to think about what we know.

For one thing, we know the international community is very serious about doing something to resolve the dispute. We also know the probability of sending international forces into the Palestinian territories is growing. Not only are international forces being requested by the Palestinian Authority, the idea is being considered by both the EU and the US.

In fact, just last month US Senator Chuck Hagel, while speaking at NATO's 2004 Security Seminar in Brussels, gave his support to the idea of international forces. Hagel said:

The day may come when NATO troops monitor the birth of a Palestinian state ... NATO is the only institution with the credibility and capability to undertake such a critical mission (Read about it here)>>>> http://216.26.163.62/2004/ss_mideast_02_02.html

Is this what is being discussed in Washington? I suspect it is. And if you are a student of Bible prophecy, you know what this could mean. EU/NATO forces enforcing a peace agreement in the land of Israel.

That's why I'm waiting for news.

And waiting ...

03-02-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/waiting.htm