• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

The Man To See

Last night, on C-SPAN, I was watching British Prime Minister Tony Blair and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas answering media questions about Tuesday's conference in London. Every now and then the camera would turn to show the audience. The EU's Javier Solana was not only there, he was sitting next to British Foreign Minister Jack Straw.

You see, the reason so many players are now coming to the peace table is because the table is being loaded with all kinds of goodies. And, beginning on January 1, 2007, these goodies will get even better. That's when the EU's next seven-year budget term begins and the EU's new funding instrument will start picking up the tab. Friends, nobody wants to miss that.

Yes indeed, Abbas knows the man to see. 

03-02-05

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/man_to_see.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

According to what God has been showing me and if my interpretation is correct (which is subject to human error), this seven year budget term you mentioned here is about the time frame the Lord has given me for the 7 years of tribulation, actually it would begin slightly before then.

Also, who is this Jack Straw? Why do you mention him? Is he an A/C candidate?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

March 02, 2005

High-tech weapons help Europe to close military gap with US

By Anthony Browne, Brussels Correspondent

THE European Union is to develop unmanned drones, new armoured vehicles and advanced communication systems in a strategy to become a military superpower and close the defence technology gap with the United States. The programme involves setting up a joint EU fighter-pilot training programme and co-ordinating the testing of military equipment on proving grounds and in wind tunnels.

The initiatives from the newly-created European Defence Agency represent the EU

According to what God has been showing me and if my interpretation is correct (which is subject to human error), this seven year budget term you mentioned here is about the time frame the Lord has given me for the 7 years of tribulation, actually it would begin slightly before then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very interesting Sue. I gotta go now, but later I'll show you some scripture that may interest you about a possible change in the timing of their plans.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very interesting Sue. I gotta go now, but later I'll show you some scripture that may interest you about a possible change in the timing of their plans.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RT,

Thanks. I will look forward to hearing back from you.

Watch the Ball

We all have heard those words. And, when the game begins, it's not hard keeping our eyes on the ball. However, after the game begins and the excitement takes over, it's easy to forget that basic rule. And, that's when errors begin. Instead of watching the ball, we glance ahead where we think the ball should be going. The next thing we know, the ball slips by and the other team scores.

Watching the fulfillment of Bible prophecy can be the same way. We start out knowing exactly where to look. However, in the excitement that follows when the events beginning to happen, we can take our eyes off the ball and look ahead to where we think it should be going. And, once again, that's when the error occurs.

Right now we're all excited because Hal Lindsey and Jack Kinsella have entered the game. As you may know, both Lindsey and Kinsella have courageously begun speaking out about the rise of Javier Solana, the Western European Union and Assembly Recommendation 666. In the case of Lindsey, we might say he has re-entered the game. That's because, it's a game he played a major role getting started with his book, The Late Great Planet Earth. Naturally, all of us who have remained on the field over the years are excited. Hal is back! Now, let's play ball!

But, if we're not careful, this is the time a costly error could occur. Now, more than ever, we team-players need to keep our eye on the ball. We must remember that the ball we are watching are the prophecies in Scripture themselves, not the speculations of our past prophecy teachers. In other words, we don't want to let pre-conceived ideas move our eyes off the ball and ahead to where we think it's going.

For example, it concerns me when I hear too much importance being placed on the ratification of the EU's new Constitution. As you may know, for it to enter into force, it will have to first be ratified by all 25 EU member states. What if that doesn't happen. What if just one member state, such as France, says no to the Constitution? According to this report, that situation is highly possible (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.euobserver.com/?sid=9&aid=18527

As I see it, here's the danger. If the Constitution fails to enter into force as expected, we could begin looking even farther ahead to find the ball we lost. Forgetting all the significant events that had happened before, we could begin looking for a new series of events that seem to once again fit the prophecies.

In the meantime, even without the new Constitution entering into force, the stage may already be set for all the final events of prophecy. Already we find a 10-nation alliance that could be the foretold 10 horns of prophecy. Already we have a little horn that appeared among them and three of the first horns standing in his way. We even have a seven-year covenant with many on the near horizon that was negotiated by this same man who, on top of all this, has emergency powers just waiting to be evoked. You see, the only way we could think the stage isn't set right now is if we have preconceived ideas about the prophecies.

Friends, I'm excited about our new players too.

Now, let's watch the ball.

03-04-05

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/watch_the_ball.html

In the previous post, I highlighted the last paragraph in bold print. The commentary is from Herb Peters, who just happens to be watching the same man that I am. But we have come from two different paths. Herb noticed that a ten nation alliance had formed in the Western EU, which was when the EU consisted of 15 nations. He also noticed that a certain man had taken charge of this ten nation military alliance. I had no knowledge of this whatsoever. In fact, I didn't even own a computer at that time. But here's the way I stumbled into this:

In April of 2002, I was having a conversation with someone about the European Union on a Christian forum online. The person I was conversing with didn't know who the current leader of the EU was at that time, which really isn't that uncommon because our liberal media doesn't really tell us very much about that part of world. For those who study Bible Prophecy though, most of us are expecting a revival of the ancient Roman Empire, so we try to focus much more of our attention in that part of the world.

Not only did the person that I was talking to not know who the president was at that time, but she also was not aware that the EU rotated its presidents every six months. That's right; the 15 member nations of the EU changed their leader every six months. They all get their turn to lead. Isn't that odd! Daniel warned that the fourth beast would be much different from the others, and this certainly is different.

After this conversation, I was pondering these things. I opened my Bible up to the book of Daniel. As I read through parts of it, one verse in particular stood out. It may seem like a coincident to some, but I believe I was meant to focus on that one little verse. I also believe the Holy Spirit gave me a little insight that goes with that little verse. And when He did, it was as if a light had come on. The next day, April 8th, 2002 I made a blind prediction as to what I thought would happen. Oh, it was nothing really wild and spectacular, but I knew it had to happen before the 7 year tribulation could begin.

So in my next reply, I told her that the EU was rotating their presidents every six months. Then I showed her the verse that I had found, and told her my prediction, that "I thought the antichrist would be the one who would think of changing the six month rotation system." I waited for her reply, but she never returned to that Forum, so it seemed as though the topic just died.

But thankfully, another guy was watching the things that I was writing very closely, and 32 days later he informed me by way of private message on that Forum, that my prediction was starting to come true, and he also gave me the links so I could research it further. Sure enough, it really was coming true. And on May 10th, 2002 I started a thread titled, "APRIL 8th PREDICTION/ Possible fulfillment soon?" as I began tracking what could very possibly be the little horn that is spoken of by the Prophet Daniel. Let me explain:

Here's the verse:

Daniel 7:25 - "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

You see, it just suddenly hit me after I read that verse. We know from scripture that the coming antichrist will be given the authority to reign for 42 months, but that can't happen if the EU is rotating their leaders every six months. So I instantly knew that this policy would have to change first. Notice too, that verse 25 doesn't say that he would be the one to change the times and laws, but that he would be the one that would (think of) changing the times and laws, which tells me that it would be his idea. Changing the times and laws would only be a partial fulfillment of that verse, so whoever it is, I believe he will also be the one to fulfill the rest of it as well, just as Jesus was the only one who fulfilled all of the prophecies written about Him in His first coming.

The same man that I stumbled onto was the very same man that Herb was watching. Not only was Javier Solana the man to think of changing the times and laws, but he also was rising up to take charge of the ten nation alliance. And, since he thought of putting an end to rotating the EU presidents, this has the EU wanting a single permanent leader, which is also why the EU has designed the Constitution of Rome. But before this constitution can become official, all 15 of the original EU nations, plus the 10 new nations must vote for it. It must be ratified by (all) 25 nations, which may be nearly impossible, which in turn makes it even more interesting to watch.

If that's not enough, get a load of this. The WEU Counsel has adopted Recommendation 666, which gives emergency powers to a single man in the event that an emergency or crisis should arise in the EU. This was voted on by all of the rotating presidents within the 15 nation EU. And wouldn't you know it! Would you believe it's the same man that will be given emergency powers? And he's not even one of the rotating presidents! That's right, you guessed it, Javier Solana is the man. Maybe that's why he is called the little horn, because he is less than king or president, yet he will be given power to reign?

I'm sure some might suggest that this is all just coincidental, and they have that privledge, but in my opinion, no other man even comes close to fitting what scripture foretells of Daniel's little horn. We live in perilous times, and any guess would be as good as any other, as far as what the emergency crisis will be. It could be another terrorist attack, the rapture, Ezekiel 38 or all of the above. It might even be that the Constitution will not be ratified by all 25 nations before the projected 2007, which would leave a huge mess, but here's an interesting passage about the rise of Daniel's little horn:

Daniel 11:20-23 - "Then in his place one will arise who will send an oppressor through the Jewel of his kingdom; yet within a few days he will be shattered, though not in anger nor in battle.

(21)"In his place a despicable person will arise, on whom the honor of kingship has not been conferred, but he will come in a time of tranquility and seize the kingdom by intrigue.

(22)"The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant.

(23)"After an alliance is made with him he will practice deception, and he will go up and gain power with a small force of people.

From this passage, it appears that an emergency will arise, giving a leader the power without voting and it could very well be before 2007, but not necessarily? Could the prince of the covenant be GW?

Stay tuned!!!

[Comment] Ukraine has made the French referendum tricky

07.03.2005 - 09:59 CET | By Peter Sain Ley Berry

EUOBSERVER / COMMENT - France has always regarded Europe with a proprietorial interest - a habit that was certainly encouraged by Napoleon's Foreign Minister - Talleyrand.

He was fond of claiming in later life that he had always acted in the interests of Europe, believing that what was good for Europe was ultimately in the best interests of France. Whether this eighteenth century principle still holds true may play a significant part in the forthcoming French referendum on the European Constitutional treaty - a key poll that, almost certainly, will determine the ultimate fate of the document.

Having decided to hold a referendum, the timing was one of President Jacques Chirac's most crucial concerns. Other countries are crystallising their options: the Dutch referendum will be held on 1 June, the Danes will go in September.

Though the timing of Britain's own referendum is still deep in the long grass of 2006, the Spaniards already voted, positively, last month. The first penalty in a sudden death shoot-out has been netted, as it were. Mr Zapatero, the Spanish Prime Minister, visiting France on a mission 'pour encourager les autres,' looked as if he had just scored the goal personally.

In the end, Mr Chirac chose 29 May for the referendum. The reason for haste is a dramatic fall in popular support for the Constitution, down from a net positive of 26 per cent in January to only 16 per cent last month.

Soundings suggest this fall is continuing. Apart from the traditional habit of French voters taking every opportunity to give their Government a bloody nose (the referendum on the Maastricht treaty was passed by less than 1 per cent), the big question that seems to be troubling Monsieur et Madame is the prospect of Turkey joining the EU in 2015.

Tipping the EU's power balance eastwards

It is not that the French are any more xenophobic than anyone else. There are already large Muslim populations in France, which - unlike Britain - is anyway a secular state without an established church. Another of Talleyrand's actions, incidentally, in the earlier days of the Revolution.

What France fears are the consequences of further enlargement on a Union already stretched financially and administratively by the countries of what we must now learn to call 'Mittel Europa.' Besides, Turkey would tip the EU's power balance decisively eastwards.

Their fears are not entirely without foundation. What is more they have now been powerfully reinforced by the Orange Revolution of Mr Yushchenko in Kiev. Ukraine - a country with considerably better European credentials than Turkey - is now clamouring to be admitted to accession negotiations - albeit as a long dated stock. And behind Ukraine come the five Balkan states, led by Croatia, which is already a candidate.

The Constitutional treaty is quite clear about the admission of states desirous of acceding to the Union. Anyone can join, it says, subject only to the fulfilment of basic democratic, judicial and open market credentials, coupled with residence on the map of Europe - a matter of some controversy (or derogation) in Turkey's case. Whatever, she has been formally accepted as a candidate.

It is a measure of the EU's perceived success and, for poorer countries the potential scope of its largesse, that progressive forces in virtually every country in the European sphere are busy flagging up their aspirations for EU membership. Who can blame them when the EU offers the chance to reinforce their democracies with membership of the world's largest trading bloc?

Ukraine is simply not up for discussion - at present

But in pinning his country's colours so resolutely to the European mast, Mr Yushchenko has done the French referendum campaign no favours. Accommodating one large and impoverished state might be a misfortune; two could cause an accident.

The accession of Turkey and Ukraine with their population of 125 million would, say the doubters, give rise to an unsustainable level of budgetary and political stress, causing the disintegration of the Union as we now know it. For this reason the European Commission President, Mr Barroso, has been at pains to point out that membership for Ukraine is simply not up for discussion at the present time.

Which, indeed, it isn't. But the present time doesn't stay the present for very long, while the process of constitutional revision, as we see, is slow, cumbersome and fraught with political difficulty.

In 25 years time the EU could well be a union of 40 states and have a combined population three times that of the USA. Suggesting that 25 years is a very long time will not make that reality disappear. Its implications certainly concern French and other voters now.

Could such a wide assemblage of states ever be more than a loose free trade area? If not what kind of federal structure might be required to assist such poor states to converge; and what would be the financial implications? Would we not see the re-emergence of a 'two-speed' Europe with the Eurozone developing into a 'Europe of the Advanced,' with its own institutions, leaving the rest behind?

With such questions hanging in the air 'les bleus' may well decide that the best interests of Europe may no longer coincide with the best interests of France.

The author is editor of EuropaWorld

Back To the top

http://euobserver.com/?sid=9&aid=18600

Europe still weak on anti-terrorism co-operation

07.03.2005 - 09:56 CET | By Lucia Kubosova

One year after the terrorist attacks in Madrid, the EU chief co-ordinator in the fight against terrorism has admitted that little has changed in practical co-operation among member states, as they fail to implement what they agree on.

Gijs de Vries, a former Dutch interior minister, appointed to co-ordinate EU anti-terrorism activities after the bomb attacks in Spain on 11 March last year, told the Financial Times that enforcement of the measures agreed in Brussels is still the biggest obstacle for improving Europe's capabilities against terrorism.

"The role of the union is not to supplant our member states but to support them in working internationally. But the main thrust of Europe's defence against terrorism remains firmly at the level of national governments," said Mr de Vries.

He pointed out that the EU remained vulnerable against a possible chemical, biological or nuclear attack, so the member states should prioritise preparations for such acts, and boost their protection of infrastructure and transport lines.

Speaking at a seminar for experts from Europe and Gulf Arab states in Qatar over the weekend, Gijs de Vries also called for international co-operation in freezing assets used for terror funding and money laundering.

He argued that special financial intelligence should be set up to boost investigation worldwide, according to the AFP press agency.

Long way from blueprints to practise

EU leaders' ambitions to work together on anti-terror measures following last year's attacks have lead to several initiatives - but these have been disrupted by disagreements on practical details or they simply have not been put into effect yet.

Police co-operation across Europe is improving only slowly, despite several achievements, such as arresting a main suspect in the Madrid bombings in June after work between several countries' police forces, according to the Financial Times.

Experts also criticise member states for taking a year to agree on the new chief of Europol, the pan-European police agency, and failing to agree the location of the new EU body to monitor its external borders.

Some countries - like Italy - have also not yet implemented a common arrest warrant which should boost cross-border searches for criminals.

And while the EU has announced several plans to strengthen co-operation on data exchange between judiciaries and police forces, the concrete steps will again be up to the individual countries with Brussels lacking real powers to punish them if they fail to deliver on their commitments.

http://euobserver.com/?sid=9&aid=18602

Global Europe

I was talking to Constance Cumbey yesterday. We both are arriving at the same conclusion. The new world order is much farther progressed than God's people realize. And, it's coming complements of the EU's Javier Solana.

My paperback ends with what happened in 2003. The EU heads were in Greece having their June summit. The Western world order was in shambles over the Iraqi war. This was the scene when Javier Solana delivered his new, 10-page security doctrine titled, A Secure Europe In a Better World.

Solana's paper had three basic parts. It called for establishing economic and political stability in the EU's neighborhood, strengthening the EU's civil and military capabilities, and creating a new world order. It's this last part we should especially notice. Why? Because, it makes Solana's security doctrine global.

The Bush administration has just announced its choice of John Bolton to be the United State's ambassador to the United Nations. The funny thing is, this is like hiring Jesse James to provide security for our nation's banks. Not only has Bolton loudly opposed many international treaties, such as the one establishing the World Court, he has even questioned the need for having a United Nations in the first place.

Friends, this is the way I see it. As a result of the EU implementing Solana's new security doctrine, we may only have what's left of the Bush presidency before it's all over for us. Global Europe will be here.

Are you ready?

03-08-05

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/global_europe.html

EU's Solana wants 'specific timetable' for Syrian withdrawal

Sun Mar 6, 9:27 AM ET

Mideast - AFP

BRUSSELS (AFP) - Syria must provide a "specific timetable" for the withdrawal of its troops from Lebanon "as soon as possible", the European Union (news - web sites)'s top foreign policy representative Javier Solana revealed.

Solana said he had "taken notice with interest" of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's plans to pull Syria's 14,000 troops back to the border.

But in a statement, he said the EU still expected that UN Security Council resolution 1559 on withdrawing the soldiers be fully implemented.

"This implies a complete withdrawal from Lebanon of all military forces and foreign secret services," Solana said Sunday.

"I call on the Syrian and Lebanese authorities to establish a specific timetable and a mechanism of withdrawal as soon as possible," he stressed, reiterating the EU's support for a free, democratic and sovereign Lebanon.

Syria's pullback of its troops to the Lebanese border is to get under way Monday, but while welcomed by many countries others have seen it as far from enough.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...eu_050306142751