IGNORED

APRIL 8th PREDICTION

rollinTHUNDER

Guest Reverend Turmoil
Rev,

Do you really expect me to answer this mile long post?  You just don't get it do you?  This post is so long I could spend two weeks trying to answer it.  I don't have time for this, nor do I feel I need to prove anything to you. 

I can't help it if you started a thread and no one wanted to debate with you about it.  That's not my calling.  If I had to answer to everyone one that disagreed with my view, I'd never get anything done. 

The answer is no, and I mean no.  It's time now to get it through your thick scull.  How long is it going to take before this sinks in?  Never mind, don't answer that, just start your own thread.  I'm out of here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, take it easy. I'm sorry I'm imposing on your thread. It seems to me that your endless array of snippets on the EU are much more lenghthy than mine if you add them all up...I could gift wrap my house with them.

The length was only to keep my word that I would post six scriptures to your one. But mostly, it's to show you that there is not one scripture to support the EU/RRE theory. Only Arab nations are mentioned.

The only thing I don't get is why you continue on your failing EU/RRE theory. You've accepted it like most of the others because it's what the bigshots teach. It's like converting from pretribulationism to posttribulationism. Once you see the scriptural contradictions, you either gotta change your tune...or continue in denial.

You said,

I can't help it if you started a thread and no one wanted to debate with you about it.  That's not my calling.  If I had to answer to everyone one that disagreed with my view, I'd never get anything done. 

The best way to write a book on controversial things such as this is to answer those questions posed to you by people who disagree with you. There must be a hundred EU postings on this thread. You just can't confront the issue because

nobody likes to debate when they are assured to be on the losing side of it.

I like it when people disagree, that's how I get answers and also get everything done... and I do change my mind. I'm not bound to false doctrine like you are.

I didn't realize that you would take such offense to the truth which you refuse to confront.

Oh, and just where is Rome and the EU mentioned in prophecy again???

Good luck on your book. You won't like this but I pray it's a failure.

There's already enough of that kind of misleading, unscriptural, hogwash in circulation.

I am no respecter of persons!

God bless, but not your book.

One more thing...Do you question anything???

Reverend Turmoil

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Rev. 13 - The beast rising out of the Sea?

With today's RFID technology, we are probably not too far from the economic mark of the beast. With that in mind, this article should be enough to send chills down your spine. Be sure to read the last line. It could be a strong clue.

========================================

Barcelona Boasts EU's Top Supercomputer

By SARAH ANDREWS

BARCELONA, Spain (AP) - Europe's fastest supercomputer - an IBM that can make 40 trillion calculations per second - booted up for the first time Tuesday at a research center in Barcelona.

The so-called MareNostrum computer boasts 40 teraflops of speed, which in layman's terms means it can make more calculations than a human pecking at a calculator could make in 10 million years.

Its memory is equal to the combined memories of nearly 20,000 personal computers, and its storage system has a capacity of 233 terabytes, the equivalent of the information that could be found in 29 million books.

It is owned by the Barcelona Supercomputing Center, a consortium composed of the Spanish and Catalan governments and Barcelona's Polytechnical University.

The computer is the fourth most powerful supercomputer in the world and the fastest of any installed in a government-owned research center that is accessible to outside teams of investigators.

It looks like a series of joined cabinets and is housed in - of all places - a chapel on the university campus. The computing center press office called this ``the ideal place'' but would not say why. It also declined to disclose how much it cost to build the computer.

The MareNostrum will be used for research in computer architecture, aerodynamics, biology and genetics, and also has industrial applications, the center said.

Though it's not the fastest computer in the world - IBM's Blue Gene/L in the United States takes that honor - the MareNostrum is unique because it's one of the most accessible supercomputers yet created. IBM hopes future supercomputers similar to the MareNostrum will make it easier for governments and public institutions to have access to these powerful machines.

Spain's MareNostrum was made entirely with components available on the open market, such as conventional blade servers, and uses a Linux operating system.

Thanks to the use of mainstream technology, little more than a year separated the project's inception from Tuesday's official startup, far less time than is usually required for the creation of a supercomputer.

With a size of 1,290 square feet, a weight of 100,000 pounds and a relatively low energy consumption of 630Kw, the Marenostrum is also one of the world's smallest supercomputers.

MareNostrum means ``our sea'' in Latin, a reference to Barcelona's location on the Mediterranean.

04/12/05 12:29

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/news/story...496.htm&sc=1333

It's very interesting as well, that this supercomputer would land in Barcelona of all places. If you remember ten years back, in 1995, Barcelona is where Javier Solona, then Secretary-General of NATO, chaired the Barcelona Process, which has since evolved into the European Neighborhood Policy, of which Israel was the first nation to sign on.

Crooke In the Road Map?

WorldNetDaily is reporting that an ex-M16 officer and prior EU representative to the Palestinian Authority held secret meetings with top Hamas leaders. According to the report, documents from the meeting were uncovered that showed the EU representative blamed Israel for all the continuing violence. He even went so far as to call the Palestinian and Hamas terrorists "freedom fighters." (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=43788

The man's name is Alistair Crooke. And, wouldn't you know it? Crooke worked for Miguel Moratinos, who, in turn, worked for the EU's top diplomat, Javier Solana.

But, before we come down too hard on Crooke, there is more to this story. It appears, as Solana himself suggested when BBC confronted him about these secret meetings with Hamas, other players in the international community may be involved too. And, according to this report, that list of players may even include top officials from the Bush Administration (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1543330,00.html

Friends, something is going on that we're not being told about.

I suspect a crooke in the road map.

04-14-2005

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/crooke_inthe_roadmap.html

Late Great NATO

Now The Australian is saying it too. The EU is stealing NATO. The report says:

While Solana will not say it, the ultimate outcome of the EU's push for an independent military role is that the EU will supplant NATO as the primary vehicle of trans-Atlantic relations (Read about it here)>>>> http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/commo...%5E2703,00.html

What does Javier Solana have to do with this? Well, as I write in my book, it all began back in 1995 when the Western leaders hired Solana to restructure NATO for the post Cold War realities. But, what the leaders really meant was, now that the Soviet threat was gone, Europe no longer needed America. In other words, Solana's job was to restructure NATO all right -- he was to restructure NATO around the 10-nation Western European Union instead of America.

Now, someone other than me is reporting this news. Too bad it's from a secular source though. If a Christian were to write a book about this, it could be titled, The Late Great NATO.

Stay tuned!!

04-18-2005

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/late_great_nato.html

Fischer warns of US-China confrontation

18.04.2005 - 09:57 CET | By Lisbeth Kirk

German foreign minister Joschka Fischer has warned of a possible confrontation between the US and China.

The aspiring world power should be held in check by a "policy of containment", the minister said in an interview with Handelsblatt.

"The dependence is so big, that by confrontation there would no longer be a winner", he said.

The big challenge, according to Joschka Fischer, is to integrate emerging world powers such as China and India into the international state system, in order to prevent any armed clashes.

Chinese relations were also on the agenda when EU foreign ministers met informally on Friday (15 April) in Luxembourg.

The ministers considered lifting a 15-year old embargo on arms sales to China, but admitted that the move is unlikley to happen for another year due to a lack of agreement in the EU.

"It is quite obvious, that there is no consensus", Luxembourg

Last update - 12:36 21/04/2005

NATO chiefs discuss Middle East peace, say 'too early' for role

By Reuters

NATO foreign ministers held the military alliance's first major discussion on Middle East peace prospects but played down the prospects of it having a role, NATO chief Jaap de Hoop Scheffer said on Thursday.

The talks in the Lithuanian capital Vilnius are part of U.S.-backed efforts to use the 26-member alliance, torn apart in 2003 in a bitter rift over the Iraq war, as a forum to reach transatlantic consensus on key strategic issues.

But de Hoop Scheffer, who has floated the idea that NATO should consider supporting any Arab-Israeli peace accord if asked to do so, said any role remained a "virtual scenario".

"NATO is not, I repeat, not, going to intervene," he told a news briefing on a Middle East debate led by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice late on Wednesday.

"There was a clear consensus that in the Middle East the coming months are of crucial importance," he said of agreement among NATO chiefs that Israeli plans to evacuate settlers from Gaza after a 38-year occupation were key to progress.

German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer agreed any NATO deployment there in a peacekeeping role was premature.

"It cannot of course be ruled out, in terms of being able to provide stability and security guarantees. But it is far too early to look at it operationally yet," he told reporters.

A Spanish official told Reuters that Spanish Foreign Minister Miguel Angel Moratinos called during the talks for a reinforced NATO dialogue with both Israel and the Palestinians and urged the alliance to be ready to play a role if needed.

NATO officials recognize that any alliance role, even a minor one such as training Palestinian security forces, could be viewed with mistrust in the Arab world.

De Hoop Scheffer has said that any NATO presence would have to be requested by both parties and have a UN mandate.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/568036.html

Russia could slow but not stop Ukraine NATO and EU bid

22.04.2005 - 09:04 CET | By Andrew Rettman

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - Russia will not stop Ukraine on the road to NATO membership but could slow it down, according to Kiev's deputy prime minister, Oleh Rybachuk. The country also faces dangers to its internal reform process and EU accession prospects, the minister warned.

"Ukraine joining NATO or the EU does not depend on Russia's position," Mr Rybachuk told EUobserver in Brussels on Thursday (21 April).

"We are patiently waiting for Moscow to understand that we should have different levels of partnership than in the past," he said, adding, "Russia is stubborn."

Mr Rybachuk's remarks followed a meeting of NATO foreign ministers in Vilnius earlier the same day, involving the organisation's chief, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, Ukrainian foreign minister Borys Tarasyuk and Russia's foreign minister Sergei Lavrov.

Mr Scheffer declined to endorse Kiev's tentative target date of 2008 membership but gave the green light to start talks, while Mr Lavrov signaled Moscow's goodwill by saying that joining NATO, "is the sovereign matter of Ukraine", according to agency reports.

But Mr Rybachuk hinted that Russia's actual policy may differ.

The minister indicated that Kiev is braced for "psychological warfare" in which Moscow could use economic measures, such as diverting oil and gas flows or manipulating energy prices, in order to exert pressure on Ukraine.

"They will also use telephone diplomacy, calling their friends, slowing things down," he indicated.

Consumers of security

A western European diplomat explained that Russia's opposition to Ukrainian NATO membership runs deeper than its mistrust of the Baltic states' place in the transatlantic alliance.

"Russia will intrigue against it," the source said. "The Baltic countries are consumers of security with no real capability. Even if NATO puts forces on the northern Russian border, it would not be a big threat to the Russian forces stationed on the other side. But the Ukraine has over 200,000 men under arms as well as a developed military infrastructure."

He added that Kiev also has the capacity to build weapons of mass destruction (WMD).

"Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons under the US/Russian agreement at the end of the Cold War. But it still has the brains to develop WMDs. Russian strategic missiles were built and designed in Ukrainian factories," the diplomat explained.

Mr Rybachuk also foresees Russian intervention in the upcoming parliamentary elections in March 2006. The ousted presidential candidate, Viktor Yanukovych, is widely expected to run for parliamentary office in the poll, and could become a hub of anti-Yushchenko sentiment if he scoops enough votes.

Mr Rybachuk said that Moscow is likely to use the same propaganda tools as it did during last year's Orange Revolution to foment tension in the country.

"They used the mass media and formed a partnership with the Russian Orthodox Church. We found black propaganda literature inside monasteries in the Ukraine and we have testimonies saying that priests were instructed to oppose Yushchenko in their prayers," he explained.

"They will try it again in this parliamentary election, with the same advisors paid to play the Russian card. But sooner or later, the Kremlin policy makers will realise that this does not work," he said.

Enlargement fatigue

President Yushchenko's efforts to push through political and economic reforms, as well as tackling corruption under the terms of the EU-Ukraine Action Plan, risk alienating Ukrainian oligarchs who want to protect their steel and coal interests in the Russian-speaking east of the country.

Ukrainian exporters are keen for the country to gain Market Economy Status, which would open doors for tariff-free trade with the EU. But the business lobby could turn against Mr Yushchenko if the corruption purge throws the privatisation deals of the 1990s into question.

On top of this there is a certain degree of mistrust toward the EU goal at grass roots level.

"We have enlargement fatigue, perestroika fatigue and glasnost fatigue, because people talk a lot and do little," Mr Rybachuk indicated.

"People want EU membership to get better living standards and visa-free travel but some of them don't want to pay the price to get there. There is a sweet and bitter part of the cake. But it's one cake, you can't divide it."

On the EU side, Mr Rybachuk said that Ukraine will focus efforts on winning over the hearts of the French people in the short term.

He quoted a recent TNS Sofres poll showing that 58 per cent of French respondents support Ukrainian accession, with 37 per cent against.

Mr Rybachuk also won the agreement of the head of the European Parliament's foreign affairs committe, Elmar Brok (EPP-ED), to address the committee on 14 June ahead of the October EU/Ukraine summit.

But the western European diplomatic source indicated that accession prospects remain dim at this stage.

"Ukraine needs to make a super effort to fulfill Mr Yushchenko's promises and it needs the EU and NATO to respond appropriately, but at the moment they are still lukewarm," the contact explained.

http://euobserver.com/?sid=9&aid=18909

EU Constitution Puzzles Rural France

Tue Apr 26, 9:09 AM ET

By Kerstin Gehmlich

CHALONS-EN-CHAMPAGNE, France (Reuters) - "The constitution? That's something to do with the euro, isn't it?"

An elderly woman looks uncertainly at a small group handing out booklets encouraging people to vote in a May 29 referendum that could embarrass French President Jacques Chirac and send shockwaves rippling out across the European Union.

Constance Bauchu and friends have criss-crossed France over the past three weeks, asking voters onto their blue and yellow campaign bus to educate them about the EU constitution and help them decide whether France should ratify the treaty.

"There's a lot of uncertainty," the 20-year-old psychology student says. "And a lot of indifference. Some people don't even look at us and just walk past. It's a shame."

A majority of French voters intend to reject the treaty, and more than one-third say they are not interested in the referendum, according to opinion polls.

A 'non' by founding member France could throw the EU into a crisis after years of painstaking negotiations that created a document which requires the backing of each of the European Union's 25 member nations.

It would also be a huge embarrassment to Chirac, whose support for the treaty risks being undermined by a backlash from voters unhappy with high unemployment and economic reforms carried out or promised by the conservative government.

To ignite passion over the text, the French government and the European Commission have sent three buses on a "Tour de France," packed with brochures, flags and leaflets.

Pensioner Guy Roland quickly strides past the bus parked among the wooden-timbered houses and wine shops in this sleepy town at the heart of France's champagne-producing region.

"I'll vote 'no'," he says angrily to Bauchu and her three young colleagues. "We have enough unemployed people here as it is. With the constitution, we'll have 10,000 times as many -- with this stupid directive on harmonizing the services sector."

"That directive is not part of the treaty," Bauchu says of the so-called Bolkestein directive on liberalizing services, and smiles patiently as she hands Roland a copy of the constitution.

"They'll still do it. I just know it," Roland replies.

JOB WOES

Pollsters cite unemployment as the No. 1 concern of the French electorate and say dissatisfied voters could seek to punish the government by rejecting the treaty.

About two-thirds of people say their social and economic situation will influence their vote on May 29, a recent poll found. Around the town of Chalons, unemployment is around 10 percent, about the national average.

Like in the rest of France, many people here work in manufacturing and agriculture, and many of them are worried about their jobs, says Sandrine Calvy from the communist-linked CGT trade union, representing some 2,000 workers in the region.

"We fear that more firms in and around Chalons-en-Champagne will close, that material will be transferred to Eastern Europe and that French workers will have to accept those countries' lower wages," she says.

"We are for Europe and for a European Constitution, but it has to be improved on social matters," she says.

Jacques Adnot, deputy mayor in this town of some 60,000 inhabitants, says Europe needs the constitution. He says many jobs in the region depend on exports to EU neighbors.

"If we didn't have Europe, we wouldn't have the same economic development in agriculture or industry," said Adnot, a member of the center-right UDF party, which supports the treaty.

"We have to explain to people on the ground what Europe and the constitution are about."

"COMPLICATED FOR "NORMAL PEOPLE"

On the square in front of Chalons' town hall, Brigitte Franzetti flicks through a copy of the constitution, which seeks to streamline decision-making in an enlarged bloc of 25 members.

"I will vote yes," the 45-year-old post office worker says.

"We have to be a united force in Europe to be able to form resistance to George W. Bush's United States," she says.

Marianne Blaszczyk, 57, says she is less sure.

"It's complicated," she sighs. "Politicians are dealing with this every day. But for normal people like me, it's hard to grasp," she says, pointing at the small-printed treaty.

"I think many French will vote 'no' because they just don't understand what the constitution is about," she says.

Blaszczyk was one of some 80 people stopping by the bus in Chalons within four hours -- a good morning, the team says.

The day before, just 45 people showed up during the entire day -- well below the 600 daily visitors for whom the team has packed material into its bus for the four-week trip.

The campaign, financed by the French government and EU Commission and organized by the CIDEM -- a collective of civil associations, is supposed to stay neutral on the EU constitution itself, but urge people to cast a vote.

Bauchu says her personal view has changed during the trip.

"I was a 'yes' supporter when we started," she says.

"But during the trip, I have heard so many good arguments for the 'no', as well as for the 'yes'. I haven't quite made up my mind yet."

Daniel's 'Little Horn'

In Defense of the Faith

Friday, April 22, 2005

Jack Kinsella - Omega Letter Editor

Fifteen consecutive polls conducted in France over the last three months indicate that the French may be about to scuttle their own brainchild.

Historically, the French have only favored the idea of a united Europe as long as they could run it.

The EU Constitution makes French dominance of a united Europe all but impossible, and consequently, French enthusiasm for its ratification is waning. Only three months ago, French voters were expected to vote 'yes' to the new EU Constitution by a comfortable margin of 60%.

As the French electorate became familiar with the document, popular support plummeted until, according to the last poll, a majority of French voters are now poised to vote 'no' on the May 29 referendum vote to ratify the new constitution.

Opponents to the EU Constitution are growing in number, with 56 percent of those surveyed saying they would vote against the referendum, according to a poll published in Saturday's Le Parisien. That represented a gain of 1 percentage point.

Support for the Constitution dropped 1 point to 44 percent, the same survey showed.

Every member state of the EU must ratify the constitution, and if France fails to go along, the document is potentially doomed. France is one of the six original founders of the EU, which was born out of the six-nation Benelux Treaty agreement of 1948.

France is not only one of the founding nations of the EU, it is one of only ten full members of the Western European Alliance, which serves as the EU's security and defense establishment and can also trace its roots to the 1948 Treaty of Brussels.

Notes the Guardian UK, "The original Common Market was a French creation, in effect, an extension of the French state and the accompanying subordinate relationship of capitalism."

"Now that the EU is being transmuted into a network of European states, of which France is but one and in which the market has a much more central role, France is losing control of both the EU and an idea of France."

The European Constitution would essentially consolidate all previous treaty agreements into one document governing both the EU and WEU Alliance. It also will change the union's voting system, removing, for example, national vetoes from some policy areas, such as immigration, and streamlining the union's administrative leadership.

Once it is ratified, France would no longer be the dominant power in Europe. And French voters don't like it. Explains Bernard Kouchner, one of France's most popular political figures and former Health Minister under the Socialists;

"The French believe that their system is the best and that they are the center of the universe. It's not true. They don't realize they are like an old ship sinking slowly in the sea."

In addition to the French, there is a growing possibility that the Dutch may also reject the constitution in its own referendum scheduled three days after France's.

The Netherlands, like France, is one of the EU's founding Benelux members.

Michiel van Hulten, a former socialist member of the European Parliament told a Dutch newspaper; "Right now we are heading for a massive 'no' vote in Holland because no one is making the case for the constitution. The situation is like in Ireland before the referendum on the Nice Treaty in 2001 -- everyone is assuming we are going to vote in favor, despite the reality on the ground."

The 200 page proposed constitution also faces major opposition in Britain, yet a THIRD member of the Original Six and, like France and the Netherlands, a member of the WEU's Ten FULL Member States.

Under the rules, the Constitution has to be ratified by all member states, but the EU could survive even with 'no' votes from France, the UK and the Netherlands.

Existing rules could be modified to allow for the government of the remaining 22 states, or modifications could be made to move the dissenting members into a different membership status that would allow them to participate despite rejecting the Constitution.

Writing for the Japan Times, former British cabinet minister and current member of the British House of Lords, Lord David Howell offered this assessment:

"Some argue that a rejection by France would be more than a momentary setback -- it would be a catastrophe for the whole EU. Well, it would certainly be a nasty shock for most of the European government elites who have signed up to the lengthy and unreadable constitution document. But for the peoples of Europe, it would make remarkably little difference. Existing rules could be modified. . . "

Ratifying the EU Constitution would achieve the goal set forth by Western European Alliance Recommendation 666. That decision noted that, under its governing treaties, complete merger between the EU and WEU could not take place.

As a compromise, they supported a proposal to have the WEU Secretary General and the EU's Office of the High Representative of the Common Foreign and Security Policy preside over the PSC (Political Security Committee) and convene the council of the European Union in the event of an emergency.

Both jobs are filled by the same person, currently Javier Solana. That person, under the proposed Constitution, makes Solana (or his successor) the defacto head-of-state for BOTH entities.

The prophet Daniel had a dream one night of four great beasts, which he interpreted as four successive world empires.

The first three, a lion with eagle's wings, a bear, and a leopard with four heads, correspond to the three successive empires of Babylon, Medo-Persia and the Greek empire of Alexander the Great.

The fourth, Daniel said, was " dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had TEN horns." (Daniel 7:7)

This fourth beast corresponds to Nebuchadnezzar's vision of the two legs of the Roman Empire and the ten toes of a revived form of the Roman Empire in the last days. (Daniel 2:41)

As Daniel was considering the ten horns, he writes, " behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things." (Daniel 7:8)

That Daniel was referring to an event in the last days is established by the next verse:

"I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of His head like the pure wool: His throne was like the fiery flame, and His wheels as burning fire."

Seven hundred years later, the Apostle John, recording his vision on the Isle of Patmos, identified the 'Ancient of Days' as Jesus Christ, Whom he described as follows:

". . . One like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire; And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters. . . " (Revelation 1:13-15)

Jesus, the 'Ancient of Days' gave John a vision of the coming Tribulation Period, so Daniel and John are describing the same thing from different points in history.

Having established that, we return to the 'little horn' of Daniel 7:8.

Daniel describes the final form of the Roman Empire has having TEN horns (like the WEU) and identifies another 'little horn' coming up 'before' -- or in authority over -- them.

Pulling it all together, then, we find ourselves at this juncture in history:

Currently, the WEU, (comprised of ten FULL members and 18 associate or observer members) and the much-more diverse (and less powerful) 25-nation European Union have come up with a compromise, under the authority of WEU Recommendation 666, for a shared leadership under a single individual.

That position of power, created by WEU Recommendation 666, will be permanently enshrined by the proposed constitution, which so concerns three members of the Original Ten that they may not ratify it.

That would then mean either the collapse of the greater European unity experiment, or a compromise that would allow the greater EU plan to move forward without these three dissenters.

Daniel explains; "The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be DIVERSE from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. " (Daniel 7:23-24)

There are still some missing details, not the least of which is the Rapture of the Church, which are necessary before the complete picture fleshes out, but in the main, if this were a prophecy by Nostradamus or some other non-Biblical source, it would be headline news.

Since it is a Bible prophecy, it is only of real interest to Bible believers, which conforms with the Bible's teaching that, "the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." (1st Corinthians 2:14)

In any case, it is difficult to imagine a more precise fulfillment of Daniel's vision than that which potentially looms before us.

"And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows." (Daniel 7:20)

I don't know if the 'little horn' with a 'look more stout than his fellows' is Javier Solana, but the crisis that would be created by the rejection of the EU constitution by three of its founding members would certainly require drastic action that could easily result in their expulsion.

And whoever the 'little horn' of Daniel is, he is certainly the one we commonly refer to as the antichrist.

"I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them." (Daniel 7:21 - see also Revelation 13:7)

Daniel says that 'same horn' will make war with the [Tribulation] saints, "Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom." (Daniel 7:22)

As I noted, we aren't quite there yet, and there are still a number of details that have yet to fall into place. One of those details is the Rapture of the Church.

And if we can see the events of the Tribulation coming into view, then the Rapture is even closer.

"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are ALIVE AND REMAIN shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

"Wherefore comfort one another with these words." (1st Thessalonians 4:16-18)

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles.asp?ArticleID=5219