• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

Nice of you to drop by to inform us that we all missed the boat. :21:

But you know what?....I think I'll hold on just a little bit longer. You never know about these things.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

But you know what?....I think I'll hold on just a little bit longer. You never know about these things.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would think being that God was all knowing and jesus was the son of God that Jesus would have known better to tell people he was preaching to that they would see the end times before they died.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would think being that God was all knowing and jesus was the son of God that Jesus would have known better to tell people he was preaching to that they would see the end times before they died.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus offers eternal life. What place has death amongst the living? :b:

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus offers eternal life. What place has death amongst the living? :b:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So those people he was preaching to are still alive??

• Group:  Diamond Member

Not to be rude, but...if I had a nickle for every time I heard your message, I'd probably have about 75 dollars. :b: 50 anyway.

Thanks for the chuckle :)

Have a good one. :21:

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

It doesn't really matter when He's coming back. The only thing that matters is your relationship with God.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

AMEN!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen.

It does make me wonder why men try to "work it out", while Jesus Himself tells us not to. :21:

Oh well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quot

Ignorant arrogance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What makes you say that? :24:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/17/1968

Nice of you to drop by to inform us that we all missed the boat. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jesus offers eternal life. What place has death amongst the living? :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So those people he was preaching to are still alive??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Matthew

34Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 35That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. 36Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation. 37O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! 38Behold, your house is left unto you desolate. 39For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

No matter how many times He gave the Jews warnings, they never listened, instead they persecuted and killed the messangers, and seeing him in person they are still rejecting him and it will continue through the following generations. vs. 39 I believe is predicting the triumphant entry.

24Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. 28Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Luke

23And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? 26For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father

Ignorant arrogance.

No one knows the time or date of His coming, yet man still continues to try and prove God a liar.

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. Matt. 24:36

There are passages that warn against this stuff. But man in his infinite wisdom won't be outdone. Even if it is God that he's going up against.

Ignorant arrogance.

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Ignorant arrogance.

No one knows the time or date of His coming, yet man still continues to try and prove God a liar.

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.  Matt.  24:36

There are passages that warn against this stuff. But man in his infinite wisdom won't be outdone. Even if it is God that he's going up against.

Ignorant arrogance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhhh...thought you were calling ME names. :)

I would never do that. :wub: