IGNORED

If everybody around you deprecates and looks on you as something abhorrent, don’t mutter! Praise Jesus for it

Leonardo Von

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

If everybody around you deprecates and looks on you as something abhorrent, don’t mutter! Praise Jesus for it:

•    “Zion spreads forth her hands; none is comforting to me; Jehovah has commanded concerning Jacob that his enemies should be all around him; Jerusalem has become as an impure thing among them.” (Lamentations 1.17).

When we are going through some ordeal, what we most desire is to find someone that prop us up, give us some solace or succour. Imagine everyone lash you out, feeding feud against you. It’s dreadful!

Nevertheless:

•    “Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: In the balances they will go up; They are together lighter than vanity.” (Psalms 62.9).

I know how much a problem is unpleasant. Notwithstanding, always that we long for running away from the predicaments, we set aside the relief of the Creator (see 2Corinthians 1.3-5) and we don’t mellow within. Not to mention that we can bring greater problems about in the future. After all:

•    “Do not err, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness nor shadow of turning.” (James 1.17).

Furthermore, no problem comes about us with no reason:

•    “For He repays man's work, and causes him to find according to his ways.” (Job 34.11).

So, if we pine for a wonder day, let’s seek out, in Christ and in His Holy Scripture, to find out if we are in His way or in our way which, although seems right to our eyes, the end of it is the ways of death (Proverbs 14.12; 16.25). If our ways please the Creator, He will make even our enemies to be at peace with us (Proverbs 16.7).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1