Riverwalker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  5

““If the world hates you, remember that they hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as it loves its own people. But I have chosen you to be different from those in the world. So you don’t belong to the world, and that is why the world hates you.

“Remember the lesson I told you: Servants are not greater than their master. If people treated me badly, they will treat you badly too. And if they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours too. They will do to you whatever they did to me, because you belong to me. They don’t know the one who sent me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭15:18-21‬ ‭

• Well Said! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,048
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

ENCOURAGED

1 SAMUEL 30:6  and david was greatly distressed for the people spake of stoning him because the soul of all the people was grieved every man for his sons and for his daughters ---but david encouraged himself in  THE  LORD  HIS  GOD--- 

2 CHRONICLES 31:4  moreover he commanded the people that dwelt in jerusalem to give the portion of the priests and the levites ---that they might be encouraged in the law of  THE  LORD---

PSALM 64:1  hear my voice  O GOD  in my prayer preserve my life from fear of the enemy 

--64:2--  hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity 

--64:3--  who wet their tongue like a sword and bend their bows to shoot their arrows ---even bitter words---

--64:4--  that they may shoot in secret at the perfect suddenly do they shoot at him and fear not 

--64:5-- they encourage themselves in an evil matter they commune of laying snares privily --- they say who shall see them---

--64:6-- they search out iniquities they accomplish a diligent search both the inward thought of every one of them and the heart is deep 

--64:7-- but  GOD  shall shoot at them with an arrow suddenly they shall be wounded 

--64:8--so they shall make their ---own tongue to fall upon themselves--- all that see them shall flee away

*******64:9  ---AND  ALL  MEN  SHALL  FEAR  AND  SHALL  DECLARE  THE  WORK  OF  GOD---  for they shall wisely consider of  HIS  doing *******

PSALM 33:4  ---for the word of   THE  LORD  is right and all  HIS  works are done in truth---

EPHESIANS 2:8  for by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves ---it is the gift of  GOD---

--2:9--not of works lest any man should boast---

JOHN 1:17  for the law was given by moses ---but grace and truth came by  JESUS  CHRIST

TITUS 2:11  for the grace of  GOD  that bringeth salvation hath appeared unto all men

--2:12--  teaching us  that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts we should live soberly -- righteously -- and godly -- in this present world ---

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,367
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

Amen!

Mark 11:21-24 21And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him, Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away. 22And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

23For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

LOL, Walter and Debbie

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1