• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, other one said:

Well, if you would follow my footsteps, just take it and work really hard and some day you may well have control over his job and well being....    if so just be patient and don't seek revenge.   Making friends with him in that instance will drive him nuts.

If what he is doing is hurting your company, then someone needs to know about it....   if he's just trying to make you miserable, pray for him and find a way to let him know you are praying for him.

In my particular case God did not want me to move up in the company for if I had I would not have been able to stay there and retire, but there was no way to know that at the time.   Turns out managers are pretty much a dime a dozen, but if you have skills the company needs and want to retire there just grin and bear it....   but don't let it hurt your customers if that is the case.   But that's why I would need a lot more information.  

If things go way wrong and the upper managers can blame you for it, I'd do something about it if it pertains to job security...

Again thank you!  Words of wisdom!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, love child said:

Thank you, missmuffet.  Well, my situation is a bit "touchy".  All that I am going through on that job, is nothing that is a surprise to God.  So, I've prayed again about it and I know that God wjill take care of it.  

Good choice. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Good choice. 

I think so too!  ALL of God's promises are yes and amen!!!☺

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,888
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

If what they are doing is a violation of company policy or actual law, then I don't think it would be right to pursue that, if they refuse your repeated requests to stop the behavior, on the grounds of justice and wanting to prevent what's happening to you from happening to others as well. You need to carefully search your heart to determine your motives; is what you're doing coming from a place of justice, and necessary to continue to be able to work there, or to prevent them from forcing you to do something wrong...or are you simply angry at them and want to hurt them in response to them hurting you in some way?