Guest Hannah Marie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Folks, percoid is teaching another gospel where Jesus alone isnt enough to save us, but is merely an unimportant step to being saved. Please be berean and compare his words to scripture. They dont add up.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

:) He's doing more than just preaching another gospel.

Guest THE KEY TO ETERNAL LIFE
I have been trying to start a personal relationship with God for over a year now and have not gotten anywhere. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Help please~

Hannah Marie

Guest THE KEY TO ETERNAL LIFE

A personal relationship with God can be attained in much the same way as a personal relationship with anyone else, and that comes by spending time in His presence. There is only one exception to my first statement, and that is that you must first go through His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life; No man cometh unto the Father but by me." St John 14:6. So then, after you have first accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, then and only then, can you begin to have a personal relationship with God. But remember, a personal relationship develops by spending time with Him (meditating on and studying His Word). Soon you will begin to sense His presence in everything you do. :)

Edited by THE KEY TO ETERNAL LIFE