IGNORED

As It Was In The Days of Noah, So Shall It Be When Jesus Comes Back = Matthew 24;36-39, Luke 17;26-27

MizKJVOnly

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  935
  • Topics Per Day:  0.74
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Days Won:  0

As It Was In The Days of Noah, So Shall It Be When Jesus Comes Back = Matthew 24;36-39, Luke 17;26-27

Matthew 24;36-39

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17;26-27

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

***In Noah’s days - People were wicked, had evil imaginations and evil thoughts continually. They were corrupt people. The earth was filled with violence and the earth was corrupted.

Genesis 6:5, 11-13

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

AMEN

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,975
  • Content Per Day:  5.44
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

That is why the earth was flooded 4000 years ago and we have the bow in the cloud to remind us that God will not destroy the earth again by flood.

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. -- Genesis 9:13

But the earth and evil therein will face judgement by fire

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. -- 2 Peter 3:10

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake 
you as a thief.

The "days of Noah" passage seems to be saying it will be "business as usual" in the day that Jesus comes back.

That doesn't sound like "great tribulation - which has never been and will never be again".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

46 minutes ago, Buddy D. Mouse said:

The "days of Noah" passage seems to be saying it will be "business as usual" in the day that Jesus comes back.

That doesn't sound like "great tribulation - which has never been and will never be again".

The days of Noah had so much evil it had to be destroyed.  How does that not sound like tribulation?  It doesn't seem like the most tribulation that has come upon the earth so far?  Fallen angels, giants, evil continually in the thoughts...Must have been extremely testing to Noah and his family.  I don't see the 'business as usual'.  When Christ returns this 'world' is going through a complete change again.  These two events are no where near anything that has ever taken place.  Even the destruction of the temple in 70AD can't compare to EITHER of these two.   Just giving my perspective...

When Christ returns all those with the mark of the beast are going to drop dead.  All those alive and remaining after that are going to be changed.  How many 'earthy' bodies does that leave upon the earth?  

We are told of the sun going dark and the moon not shinning a few times in the bible.  We are told the 'birth pains' are coming.  What do you imagine is being born?  

Isaiah 66:1 Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Isaiah 66:2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Isaiah 66:3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

Isaiah 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

Isaiah 66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

Isaiah 66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Isaiah 66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Isaiah 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Isaiah 66:10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Isaiah 66:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

Isaiah 66:12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

Isaiah 66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 66:14 And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.

Isaiah 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Isaiah 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

Isaiah 66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

Isaiah 66:19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

Isaiah 66:20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.

Isaiah 66:21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.

Isaiah 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Satan is coming to 'mark' as many as can be marked - through DECEPTION/seduction.  If you don't understand that he has been working on this for a very long time it's time to find more time to study Gods words cause Satan is doing it through DECEPTION right now.  Every time GODS WORDS are changed to 'fit' something else...open eyes.  Every time you are told 'what He really meant' you better mark who is telling you that (like the creator of language wouldn't use the words to say what He means.  Don't get me wrong I do understand figures of speech and their place but they also are just being more true to the truth, not less)

So business as usual is anything but what will be happening.   IMO  anyhow,   d

Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/assets/images/copyChkboxOff.gif Mat 24:41

Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/assets/images/copyChkboxOff.gif Luk 17:35

Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/assets/images/copyChkboxOff.gif Luk 17:36

Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

To me it seems the saved and unsaved are going about normal work, and suddenly one is taken - the other left. I think they are taken to "where the carcass is -  there will the vultures be gathered together"

It is not a good TAKEN

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

Satan is cast out of heaven.  Him and his angels.  He knows he has a short time.  He knows he has been sentenced to death and he wants to take all he can.

IT IS NOT GOOD TO BE TAKEN

The SUBJECT

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

The SUBJECT is the DECEPTION that is coming.  If we read nothing else, 'taken' is not what you want to be.  IF JESUS had said I am coming for you and those left will need to watch out, I would say YES, taken would  be a good thing.  

Here is the problem.  If this is not written to GODS PEOPLE (be they Jew or Gentile) who is it written to and for?  

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Again, deception is coming, DON'T GET TAKEN IN BY IT, He is warning about it.  

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

War in heaven hasn't ended and neither have wars on earth.

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

THEY shall deliver you up, YOU will be hated

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

AND when persecution comes many just walk away, lose what little faith they had

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

THEY are coming to deceive.  No word of JESUS coming to take anyone anywhere

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

SIN is abounding, I find that to be very troubling/tribulating...Still no word on Jesus coming to TAKE anyone.   And these are the words HE is speaking.  

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

DOES He say 'he that shall endure up until tribulation comes?'  NO, Jesus our Lord and Saviour tells us 'endures unto the end'  FUNNY THING ABOUT THE WORD ENDURE cause this sentence is ACTUALLY A DOUBLE WITNESS in itself
5278. hupomenó ►
Strong's Concordance
hupomenó: to stay behind, to await, endure
Original Word: ὑπομένω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: hupomenó
Phonetic Spelling: (hoop-om-en'-o)
Definition: to stay behind, to await, endure
Usage: (a) I remain behind, (b) I stand my ground, show endurance, (c) I endure, bear up against, persevere.
HELPS Word-studies

Cognate: 5278 hypoménō – literally, remaining under (the load), bearing up (enduring); for the believer, this uniquely happens by God's power (cf. 1 Thes 3:5). See 5281 (hypomonē).

FOR THE BELIEVER THIS UNIQUELY HAPPENS BY GOD'S POWER
SOMEONE WROTE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WOULD NOT BE AROUND FOR THE TRIBULATION.  HOW SAD THAT SOMEONE MIGHT EVER BELIEVE SUCH A LIE.  I WOULD HATE TO BE TEACHING SUCH A THING. 

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mark 16:9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

Mark 16:10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.

Mark 16:11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.

Mark 16:12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

Mark 16:13 And they went and told it unto the residue: neither believed they them.

Mark 16:14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Pre trib rap is the exact same kind of UNBELIEF in the POWER OF GOD.  It's like saying God isn't in control.  Like the promises of having power over all our enemies is a lie.  Like God would have HIS WRATH fall upon those who love Him, is like saying GOD WOULD HAVE HIS WRATH FALL UPON HIMSELF.  Could you imagine having such unbelief in the words and promises of GOD?  

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

WHO is Jesus speaking to?  HIS PEOPLE.  HIS BODY.  I myself am not going to DIVIDE what He has brought together.   WHO SO READETH, that is WHOMSOEVER WOULD.  Jesus makes good and sure that MAN DOESN'T TRY TO SEPARATE what He has/will be bringing together into a NEW CREATURE.  

Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountain

If you are living there when you see SATAN there, LEAVE.  WHY BECAUSE HE IS THERE TO DECEIVE, SEDUCE, TAKE FROM GOD THOSE WHO ARE/CLAIM TO BE HIS.  

Matthew 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

The end is coming fast and upon this world and nothing of this world is going to matter.  WHAT DO we know for sure?  WHEN DOES JESUS COME? 
2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

COULD someone who believes HE will only be coming to GATHER??? by coming half way and not touching HIS FEET down on earth tell me HOW WILL HE BE SHUTTING OF THAT BRIGHTNESS THAT DESTROYS THE FIRST TIME BUT NOT THE SECOND?  None of those things make any sense on any level and it makes the words of God void.  BUT that doesn't stop the 'run around' to get where you want to go. ANOTHER PROBLEM IS IT MAKES THE PATH CROOKED. 

not gathered until after are the words of God, gathered before are the words of man.  

Matthew 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Woe to those who have jumped into bed with the fake and have taken his mark.  

Matthew 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

I HAVE NOT CLUE ONE WHAT THIS MEANS AND HAVE HAD IT EXPLAINED MANY DIFFERENT WAYS AND STILL REMAIN LOST, not winter, not sabbath?  

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

The great apostasy.  The whole world worshipping the wrong guy.  Satan has made everyone believe what they believed is taking place.   SIGNS AND WONDERS.  Supernatural things not ever seen by any eye on the planet.  ABSOLUTELY not a flesh man could be performing any of these things.  He heals the DEADLY WOUND.  That means a DEADLY WOUND is coming to the earth.  There will be chaos for a bit.  All it would take would be for one sun burst to take out a bunch of satellites.  EVERYTHING goes down at that point.  No phone.  No internet.  No tv.  No banking. No shopping.  No power.  AND then it is fixed and just look on you tv, phone, computer and there he will be, an IMAGE that must be worshipped to ......everything.  

The he will be giving it away,  SHARING in THE SPOILS.  He is bringing PROSPERITY AND PEACE to the whole world.  IT FEELS LIKE HEAVEN  IS COMING ABOUT on earth.  WHAT else could it be?  (but Apostasy)   him and all his angels SEDUCING to give up their souls.   AND HOW GOOD IS HE?  The very very very best because IF GOD DIDN'T SHORTEN HIS TIME ON THIS EARTH EVEN YOU AND I WOULD END UP BELIEVING HIM.  HOW VERY SCARY.  

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

There would be NO ALIVE AND REMAINING

Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Pre trib rapture SAYS THIS EXACT THING.  How is it no one has noticed?  THERE IS CHRIST UP IN THE SKY.  BUT what do the WORDS OF GOD TELL US?   

believe it not

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

SECRET chambers, like some SECRET to be found in Gods words, but only for some.  WHAT are the chances that men who have dedicated their entire lives to the words of God NEVER SEE THIS PRE TRIB RAP?

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

NO ONE BUT NO ONE WILL 'MISS' THE RETURN OF OUR KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.  LIKE LIGHTENING (CAN'T STOP HIS BRIGHTNESS FROM SHINING AND HIS BRIGHTNESS DESTROYS EVIL SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO COME AND GET THE 'CHURCH' WITHOUT KILLING ALL EVIL.  

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

And when the 'dead' drop dead the scavengers are found.  

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days

Those days being Satan and his angels having been kicked to earth to overcome and deceive who ever they could

shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Not just the earth this time but Heaven and Earth will be shaken.  THIS IS THE BIRTH OF A BRAND NEW DAY< THE LORDS DAY.  

If we think about it, the birth of a 'TIME'  happened when Satan was cast to earth it was announced by the SACKCLOTH AND BLOOD because the earth went into mourning at that time and Satan was coming to take all light from the earth by destroying souls.  THIS TIME the sun and moon aren't 'shinning' because of the Brightness of the Lord and the sun and moon going dark is the announcement of this day.  

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The EARTH went into mourning when Satan was cast to it and now the 'tribes' go into mourning as THEY REALIZE what they have just TAKEN part in.  

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

THE EARTH HAS BECOME A PART OF HEAVEN AS THE LORD COMES TO RULE, HIS FEET ABOUT TO TOUCH THE MOUNT OF OLIVES AND CHANGE THE WHOLE LANDSCAPE AND MAKE IT A PLACE FOR THE MILLENNIAL TEMPLE TO BE.  A PLACE WHERE THE NATIONS SHALL COME TO WORSHIP.  WHERE HE WILL RULE WITH A ROD OF IRON.  

SO what is it we need to know?????  You can read the signs of nature because you can SEE how the plants grown.
Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

SO when we see WHAT was just described in the LAST FEW VERSES WE WILL KNOW THE LORD IS ARRIVING, if you don't, he will arrive very unexpectedly for you.  Just like a thief comes in the night, you have no idea when.  BUT we who do know all these things it isn't at all like a thief in the night we know WHEN to expect Him.  The day or the hour, still no a clue.  Won't know that until we see the two witnesses killed.  THEN we can count down.  We won't be running for the hills, we will be GLORIFYING the LORD

Matthew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

WHAT GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS?  THE ONES WHO SHALL SEE ALL THESE THINGS.  NOT THE GENERATION THEY WERE TOLD TO, BUT THE FINAL GENERATION.  These things are not spoken of in a 'spiritual' way of happening they are spoken of as was spoken to NOAH.  THE FLOOD IS COMING.  AND A FLOOD CAME.   Literally.  Just as all this will be literally also.  There is no reason for it to ever be taken in any other way....unless there is some 'theology' that requires it to be.  IF that were truth then we would never be able to tell literal from spiritual would we?  

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

STILL DON'T

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

EVIL Satan and his angels all over the earth.  Evil intents.  Angels seducing women.  No one worshipping God because they are worshipping the one doing the signs and wonders and THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE CHRIST IS ABOUT TO RETURN.  THEY DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN IN BY DECEPTION.

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

NOT A CLUE CHRIST IS COMING.  AND HIS BRIGHTNESS IS TAKING THEM ALL DOWN.  A NEW DAY IS UPON US. 

THE DEAD SHALL RISE AND THE ALIVE AND REMAINING WILL BE CHANGED.  
Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

ONE SHALL HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, ON SHALL HAVE ENDURED TO THE END

Matthew 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

WATCH, don't participate, REMAIN FAITHFUL, stay wise, ENDURE TO THE COMING OF THE LORD WHICH IS at the END of Satans troubling of the world, the whole world deceived.  HIS COMING takes place after Satan has claimed to be God and tried to show the world he is.  HIS COMING takes place after the two witnesses are killed.

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matthew 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Are we a 'good man' or not?  WILL we allow our HOUSE/tabernacle/soul TO BE TAKEN or will we wait.  

Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Remember time had to be shortened.  EVEN THE ELECT if it were possible.  STAY ON GUARD.  WATCH AND WARN SO THAT there is no ones blood on your hands.  

Matthew 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

The one who has put on the gospel armor and withstood the fiery darts and endured to the end remaining faithful to God the whole time NO MATTER WHAT.

Matthew 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Not letting his house being taken by some imposter CLAIMING to be God.

Matthew 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

Matthew 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

Matthew 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Matthew 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Don't lose your faith.  Don't let the lies take you from God or else when the Lord comes, you will be running and praying for mountains to fall on you to cover up your shame of NOT HAVING KEPT THE FAITH.

I would sure love to see how someone who teaches PRE TRIB WOULD fill out this chapter.  I can't imagine how it could be done.  IT WOULD ALSO BE A FIRST.  

d