I praise the great Lord Almighty, and would die for him, the God in heaven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

(There might be some spelling errors, I did my best with the ambition I had) I have overcamealmost all sin besides riding in vehicles, using nicotine vapor pen, and doing clonazapam, and suboxone, which I use both for medicine, but there still drugs, and I use vapor pen too pass time, I have quit cigarettes... I don't watch tv, or play video games no more, don't have pride, any pride. I brush my hair after showering, change my clothes, and thats it, and brush my teeth, basically stay clean, but do not feel pride not in that type of way or any way for that matter. I also dont feel jealousy, envy, lust, I have over came anger, foolishness being addicted to pleasure, the list goes on. I was addicted to amphetamines, opiods, and was an alcoholic straight liquor pint a day, used to have rage fits everyday and break things, used to feel pridefull about muscles, how I looked, used to feel jealousy of others facial hair, muscles, there build, and looks and was very VERY lustfull, the list also goes on my point... I have overcame almost all sin, and was a huge sinner, and he never gave up on me , and iv also did terrible  evil thing's as a teenager, and God has forgiven me for all of it, every sin, and terrible thing I did wiped away because of how loving and great he is. I couldnt have done it without God's help to turn to when I was tempted, and without his love to turn my ways from sinfull, and wrong to clean and good. I also couldn't have done it without jesus being with me theough it all he, and his father The one and only God... God almighty father and creator of all thing's are trully perfectly good and, trully save. I praise his name i meant no bragging while speaking the words i spoke of how iv overcame sin it was purely too explain how God can do great marvolous thing's. I never would have thought I would be living how I live now, and am amazed at who I have become not proud, but thankfull ofwho iv become. It took pushing away anger, and turning too God every temptation I have had, and turning too both God AND Jesus through every trial that made me so close too falling off a cliff I was hanging onto with as rope ready to snap... BUT, I finally see every struggle I have ever had turned me into a strong, coragous man, and every sin I have done God turned into something beautifully by having me be able to teach other's, and relate too others about the sinfull tempting life of a sinner. I'm still not as perfect as Jesus, but i'm working on becoming sunless, and though sometimes I feel i'm not doing good enough, during them times, God reminds me im doing just fine, in his eyes.??

Edited by faithfull-prophet4040
  • Thanks 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

(There might be some spelling errors, I did my best with the ambition I had) I have overcamealmost all sin besides riding in vehicles, using nicotine vapor pen, and doing clonazapam, and suboxone, which I use both for medicine, but there still drugs, and I use vapor pen too pass time, I have quit cigarettes... I don't watch tv, or play video games no more, don't have pride, any pride. I brush my hair after showering, change my clothes, and thats it, and brush my teeth, basically stay clean, but do not feel pride not in that type of way or any way for that matter. I also dont feel jealousy, envy, lust, I have over came anger, foolishness being addicted to pleasure, the list goes on. I was addicted to amphetamines, opiods, and was an alcoholic straight liquor pint a day, used to have rage fits everyday and break things, used to feel pridefull about muscles, how I looked, used to feel jealousy of others facial hair, muscles, there build, and looks and was very VERY lustfull, the list also goes on my point... I have overcame almost all sin, and was a huge sinner, and he never gave up on me , and iv also did terrible  evil thing's as a teenager, and God has forgiven me for all of it, every sin, and terrible thing I did wiped away because of how loving and great he is. I couldnt have done it without God's help to turn to when I was tempted, and without his love to turn my ways from sinfull, and wrong to clean and good. I also couldn't have done it without jesus being with me theough it all he, and his father The one and only God... God almighty father and creator of all thing's are trully perfectly good and, trully save. I praise his name i meant no bragging while speaking the words i spoke of how iv overcame sin it was purely too explain how God can do great marvolous thing's. I never would have thought I would be living how I live now, and am amazed at who I have become not proud, but thankfull ofwho iv become. It took pushing away anger, and turning too God every temptation I have had, and turning too both God AND Jesus through every trial that made me so close too falling off a cliff I was hanging onto with as rope ready to snap... BUT, I finally see every struggle I have ever had turned me into a strong, coragous man, and every sin I have done God turned into something beautifully by having me be able to teach other's, and relate too others about the sinfull tempting life of a sinner. I'm still not as perfect as Jesus, but i'm working on becoming sunless, and though sometimes I feel i'm not doing good enough, during them times, God reminds me im doing just fine, in his eyes.??

Very nice testimony, Faithful. We can all relate to your struggles, as most of us have had many of the same problems and addictions.
Praise God for your victories in Christ, as we cannot do anything without Jesus, as you already know.  Sounds like you are putting forth much effort to do everything possible to be right with God. Neat. Eventually you will realize you just can't do it. By Yourself. But as a born again believer you can do all things, in Christ. Took me a while before I realized that myself.
I know I will never be perfect while I'm still clothed in sinful flesh, but I still run the race till I get to my eternal home.
Thank you for`sharing your testimony.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

This is quite a testimony of how God has worked in your life. God is good. Thanks for sharing.

Gary

• Thumbs Up 1